[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here as ambitions to achieve power?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

File: 1465358183749.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
1465358183749.png
67KB, 1306x637px
Who else here as ambitions to achieve power?
>>
File: 1477344470784.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477344470784.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>36822222
I do, but I don't have the ability or means to actually become the next Napoleon

also them quints
>>
>>36822222
Damn nice get. I used to have power fantasies in my teenage angst years. I read stuff like Machiavelli and "The 48 laws of power". I would actively search about dictators trying to find out what made them reach power.

I found a nice psychology article I am trying to find again but can't.

I no longer have these ambitions of power and consider reading the "48 laws of power" book a mistake.
>>
I really want to be influential but I don't really want power.
>>
>>36822222
FUCK QUINTS
>>
File: 1494098502424.jpg (23KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494098502424.jpg
23KB, 572x700px
Yes, but i despise the idea of having to go into the "democratic"system and go from there. System can't be changed from the inside, it needs to be torn down and replaced.
>>
>>36822501
Ignoring the implications of it, you would need to have a social structure to change it. There is a reason that Islamists in overthrown dicatorships take power they are the most (can't think of the word right now).

You have to have a cohesive group that can be mobilized if you want a revolution. If someone is interested the book "the dictators handbook" talks of this.

As I have aged I have become anti-revolutionary and more respectful of the instutions in place. I am not exactly a fan of the overal status quo however but revolution only makes things much worse.
>>
>>36822222
>tfw manlet
>normies say i have napoleon syndrome

ohhh normies, you haven't seen my plan in action yet, one that will take NEETS to 'new heights'
>>
>>36822222
Kek is with you friend
>>
>>36822222
what's your plan

original
>>
File: 1474393467324.jpg (255KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474393467324.jpg
255KB, 1035x800px
I have fantasies of becoming a napoleon style figure of my home country (Britain) and beginning a massive global empire, and once the fighting has ended to focus on solving social problems and restoring democracy.
>>
No but, I do need the gates of Valhalla to open for me. So I think I'd need to do something in order for that to happen
>>
>>36823601
>>36822860
The anon that read about dictators here. I also read about Napoleon. He would read a lot and his peers in the army thought he was odd. His letters to his wife are hilarious to me.
There's some other stuff that can be found in the book "Josephine".
>>
>>36823601
>2017
>supporting democracy

Literally the most toxic system that can be summed up as rule of the stupid. Aristotle even called it the last stage before full blown tyranny
>>
Yeah, maladaptive daydreaming.

Although It's usually about becoming a benevolent dictator, I just want to help.
>>
>>36822222
Holy shit Kek has your back sonny check those digits.
>>
>>36823654
I've read tons about him.

One of the things I think about most is how I'd be a benevolent dictator. i used to fantasize about subjugating every group I dislike, and essentially being a fascist, but as I've gotten older I only want to lead so i can make my country's people happier and wealthier. If some wars of conquest come with that, so be it.
>>
>>36822222
I do and have achieved it. As time goes on I only become more powerful. The problem is really other people, they're all spineless and disloyal.
>>
>>36823659
That's what I'd spend the most time thinking about. How'd I reorganize the Democratic system to maintain balanced parties and prevent corruption, as well as reorganize the voting system.
>>
>>36823717
Or just abandon democracy?

The future seems to be a meritocracy/technocracy. Just look at how well Singapore is doing and how hard china is trying to be like Singapore (which has been working really well so far)
>>
File: 1491385175710.jpg (83KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
1491385175710.jpg
83KB, 600x554px
>>36822222
I just have the ambition to become rich.
I'm creating an app and I'll see what happens.

Nice quints btw.
>>
>>36823795
You're viewing it on a stand point of pure efficiency.

I believe Democracy is not the most effective system, but I also maintain the people deserve responsibility over their country, and rights within it. Not living under unsupported leaders being one of these.

However, in my system, once a leader is elected, he'd serve 8 years and have close to absolute power.
>>
/r9k/ insurgency when?
>>
>>36822222
I do
Also checked

My biggest dream of them all, the most impossible of doing would be to be crowned King of Spain

But I aspire to be president of my country (I will force everyone to call me the great comrade)
>>
File: AASU logo png.png (210KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
AASU logo png.png
210KB, 648x648px
>>36822222
Yes.

I plan on starting the A.A.S.U, the Anti-AntiFa-Special Unit. A group of well trained individuals who are willing to fight for freedom under my command. In which I will strategically take out Antifa efficiently. And from these attacks, these Anarcho Communists will be forced to retreat, or they will be put in a world of pain.

My units will be paired in 3. In which they will get a gas mask, shield, back-pack with general supplies, smoke bombs, Chest protector, gloves, Mace, and Pepper-Spray, along with many other items.

And within time, Antifa will bend their knee, or step-up to guns. In that case, the people will rise up naturally. However, even if guns are the next step, I still plan to command my people, for the civil liberties of the american people shall not be deprived from these jokes of Communists.
>>
>>36823869
Now.

Whats the plan?

What are our goals?

Who will fund us?

I call military general.
>>
>>36823844
>responsibility over their country, and rights within it. Not living under unsupported leaders being one of these.

I agree but the future will most likely not have room for this luxury. Globalism is only going to accelerate weather people like it or not. This will bring ruthless competition where only the efficient will survive.

Tbh this new world will suck for people like me but at least humanity will have a push to make it better in the long run.
>>
>>36822222
Friendly reminder that really only a small hand full of people are changing the world actively at a given time.

You have Trump in the USA and Putin in Russia, but these are just 2 guys out of the 300+ million people that live there.

You really do have to be chosen or lucky to get power.
>>
>>36823893
anti-fa= against fascism

anti-anti-fa= fascism
>>
>>36823911
>This will bring ruthless competition where only the efficient will survive.

This only applies to export based economic models such as China and India, not to private sector economies such as the UK and US.
>>
>>36823869
You know I think that's a laughable idea. /r9k/ might as well be the least cohesive and unfit group of people there is.
>>
>>36822827
You just became a good goy shabboth.
>>
>>36823990
I'll believe that when Antifa stops throwing rocks at people's heads.
0/10 made me reply
>>
>>36823963
Don't forget connections, social network and support.
>>
>>36823996
But once china, india and what ever countries took on the most efficient model want to expand how will those who arnt efficient fight back?

Look at china for example, they are building fucking islands to claim more waters and what can japan and korea do about it? Nothing, because china is more efficient (or at least aims to be) then both combined
>>
>>36823896
If you lurk here long enough it will happen. I can't start it right now though.

>>36824032
Eh I'm here so chances are there are at least a few more capable enough individuals here aswell.
>>
>>36822222
I might start a libertarian leaning political party
Who here wants in, first reply becomes party member number 2
>>
File: 1492054966577.png (92KB, 188x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492054966577.png
92KB, 188x252px
>>36822222
I think we all have that ambition, but something hold us back from achieving that goal.

I personally have this desire or ambition to gain power, but the biggest factor that keeps me back is the knowledge that I would fuck everything, i'm not qualify for that and i will never be
>>
>>36824189
Sounds like you're a perfect fit.
>>
>>36824100
Except China and India won't be like this forever. They're following the same economic model Britain, Germany and the US went through

>Growing Industrialization - Britain in the 1830's, Germany in the 1870's, USA in 1880's, China in 1970's

>Growing Demand for worker rights - Britain in 1880's, Germany in 1900's, USA in 1920's, China in 2000's

>Peak Production - UK in 1890's, Germany in 1914, USA in 1945, China in 2017

>Deindustriualization and movement to a privatized economy - UK in 1920's, Germany in 1950's, USA in 1960's, China within next 30 years
>>
>>36823869
Fit-ish /r9k/ poster with nothing to lose here
I am ready to join the first revolution that pops up
in the UK we have no guns so we would just be mowed down
>>
>>36824169
illl.. join your party sempai
ive never gotten invited to a party before :(
>>
>>36824326
Excellent lad, would you like to know a bit about the party?
>>
>>36824308
You don't need guns, and you don't even need to leave your house.
>>
>>36824373
Explain fampai
Oreg
>>
>>36824372
sure im listening
origgggg
>>
>>36823869
>the future is robotic
>>
>>36824404
The world runs on computers.
>>
>>36824034
>good goy shabboth.
You wouldn't like what I used to be interested in though because I was interested mainly in the far left. But they didn't like me because I didn't belief in historical determinism and all that stuff.
I consider communism and anarchism pipe dreams nowadays.

I've always read from both far right and far left however.

So even if I wanted to larp as a revolutionary (because come on revolution doesn't just happen) I couldn't find like minded peers.
>>
lets face it lads, a revolution ahs to be conducted by a majority
we're nothing but a bunch of lonely cunts disperesed all over the world
I mean look at our board, robots arent even a majority on r9k anymore
Let's just all take the rope lads
>>
>>36822222
One day r9k is going to dominate the whole world m8
>>
I dream of Underwooding myself to the top of an organization or corporation. The next job I get I will try and do this.
>>
>>36824512
okay fed shill

Exploding vans coming to a stadium near you!
>>
>>36824230
why? and for what?
>>
>>36824564
but its true
what are the odds we are able to efficiently organize to form a powerful enough entity that can overthrow goverments

and even if we somehow achieved that, there are what ? 500 ? 1000 ? 2000 robots on here ?

its hopeless and you cant prove me wrong
>>
File: 0RecHuJ.jpg (112KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
0RecHuJ.jpg
112KB, 534x460px
>>36822222
>ambitions
What board is this?
>>
>>36824598
Because politicians already do a shitty job. The only things you're missing are overconfidence and ignorance.
>>
File: flag.png (33KB, 1757x958px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
33KB, 1757x958px
>>36824413
Uhhhhh, fuck, I didn't expect to get this far
The party is called the Liberty Front, it's based in the UK, and by my makeshift ms paint banner you can see what we stand for
>Liberty
We are libertarians first and foremost, which means that goverment power should be limited. We want to remove all restrictions on free speech, and want to break ourselves from any form of exploitation, whether it be government, corporations or international agendas
>Mutualism
This is the economic idea that while private property exists, we should help our countrymen. It also enables the working man to earn his fair share, and limit the power and wealth the higher ups have, as from a societal and philosophical viewpoint, a large excess of wealth in the millions is destructive
>Nationalism
We love our country and our people too. We do not believe in a mass immigration or cultural marxist ideas that are trying to dismantle civilisation. This change is one the people must accept without governmental intervention
>Honour
We are all as individuals encouraged to live with honour, help our fellows, live life honestly and try to improve ourselves through physical and mental honage. Our family, our people and ourselves.
>Intellect
We don't engage in partisan politics. We simply take ideas from different sources that seem to work. If something isn't right we reconsider it.
>>
>>36824712
oh, so youre pol
got it
>>
>>36824635
It could be done. Not like I'm prepared to properly debate an efficient way to do that but I can at least debunk your people statement because you don't have to do something very big to get media attention and with that you can draw in other disenfranchised and like minded individuals you may not be able to reach via other means.
>>
>>36824779
im not against doing it
it's just that even /pol/ will all the media attention they are getting are not going to start a revolution
/r9k/ is nothing in terms of media impact compared to pol
>>
>>36824819
Obviously the attention wouldn't be directed to /r9k/.
>>
>>36824886
>
how then
orgs
>>
File: 1493870720584.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493870720584.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>36822222
Indeed I do, but I don't think I'm cut out to be a leader.
This video always inspires me: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>36822222
I have absolutely no ambition for any power.

Yet...

I'm going to have absolute power over the world.

maybe, just maybe, that's why you all chose me? Someone that wants power doesn't deserve it.
>>
File: 1427810186065.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427810186065.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>36822222
To be honest, I'd be too worried that someone would find my internet history.

It'd be awkward if you're running for office and you get asked the question "what did you mean by 'futa isn't even fucking gay'?"
>>
>>36824907
What do you mean? If I'm generating the attention I can direct it wherever I want.
You can recruit people from /r9k/ and train them but the idea of trying to run an organization from a 4chan thread is so retarded a word doesn't exist to accurately define the amount of sheer retardation required to perform such an act.
>>
>>36825048
are you saying we're not retarded enough to achieve this ?

YOU HEARD HIM BOYS, LET'S SHOW HIM OUR TRUE POWER LEVEL
>>
>>36824968
I had a lump in the back of my throat desu
>>
>>36825126
me too, and im a shitskin that woulda gotten gassed
>>
>>36825090
No just that after recruitment we would use our own infrastructure.
>>
>>36824769
No we aren't
Not entirely
>>
>>36825199
except for the partisan politics claim
whats so different about you ?
>>
i dont like when nice threads die :(
bumpiddy
>>
why did this thread have to die
it dinndo nuffin
>>
>>36823963

Political power yes, but most power is held by private enterprises and social institutions now rather than government. Government's power has been cucked since the American/French revolutions.
>>
>>36825236
A decent amount of our policies are leftist by nature economically and in our attitude to authority, our ideas are to make things better for both society and the individual. We do share things with pol, but the idea is to make good changes in politics rather than pick low hanging fruit in the forms of youtube videos talking about how sjws are stupid over and over
>>
>>36826149
yes and you guys are probably very tolerant and friendly to all the different races and ideologies in your country
>>
File: Flag of the Micronational Chaos.png (12KB, 1152x688px) Image search: [Google]
Flag of the Micronational Chaos.png
12KB, 1152x688px
>>36822222
I do.

>>36822259
Be a small Demagogue and get a literal cult following.

>>36822349
How as it a mistake?

>>36822501
Make your own Micronation, build a community of brainwashed followers. Don't take over the country only what you can get.
>>
I do have ambitions of influence, and the talent to pursue it. Not in the field of politics, though, but in the fields of choir conducting and vocal technique. Death to stomach breathing!
>>
>>36823874
Lol I bet you vote for Podemos
>>
>>36825035

>it's a fully functional girl with a fully functional penis. What's so hard to understand, normie faggot? I bet this guy doesn't even like boys in skirts.

Is how you answer that.
>>
>>36826207
Im Turkish and my friends come from 5 continents
>>
You'll all laugh at my ambition. I hear the Devil's voice echoing to me from beyond the grave. The executioner of souls craving for battle. I am the vehicle of your love, your salvation. Be with me, I beseech you! Love, the Lost Anhedonic.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (168KB, 1376x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
168KB, 1376x768px
>>36822222
For me, it would be running some third world country behind the scenes and a figurehead working for me.
>>
I have ambitions of super powers

One day I'll have a persona or a stand or a magic skill and they'll all see, they'll all see...
>>
>>36825193
My friend, we are of one mind.
I too, have desired to unite to Autist peoples under one flag, our entire lives we have been sent away from normal society, but here in the depths of the internet we have formed our own society.
But, we are spread across the world, a minority in our own lands, isolated we are weak, but together we can be strong.
That is to say, the autists must band together and chase the light of independence, in spite of the foreboding darkness of normality!
However, to accomplish this, we must be superior in three virtues. First, we must have economic power, lots of it. This will lead to technological superiority, then to the formation of an Autist military, who else is better suited for these tasks than a man who has nothing else to fight for but his own brothers?
Yes, the autist peoples should look upon each as their own brother, if we are to gain power then we must use the spite of the normies to draw us together, and strengthen ourselves.
We are superior in one more virtue, that is the virtue of memes. We have undisputed dominance over the internet, over the cultural machinations of normie society, and we must use that to our advantage.
>>
Sort of. I've given up on a full-scale revolution, but I still hope to form an organization to help people, and influence the world's culture somewhat.

>>36824994
Is this an actor? Internet celebrity? Barron Trump?

Well, if you aren't insane, email me, I can tell you a few things that someone who will have "absolute power but doesn't want it" needs to know. fwoie jfoijsdjkf gmail

>>36826362
o_O
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.