[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: memento01.jpg (141KB, 964x419px) Image search: [Google]
memento01.jpg
141KB, 964x419px
The cold truth is that most of you are not that different from normies. You eat what they eat, you also watch movies and shows, you play video games and so on. All that differentiates you lot besides slightly different tastes is that you might lack friends and have other problems. But you aren't really that detached from normal culture.

You might not do all the social stuff that normies do but the things you do do are similar to what normies do. I bet there are some exceptions of robots who are really detached and might have odd hobbies and obsessions, but they must be rare.

I'm a schizo and I've met both autists and schizos who besides their conditions do the most normal stuff you can imagine. I am not that different even as I am drifting away futher and futher from normal culture.

You are free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>36822109
No need to do that.

I agree with you. I'm a robot, a true robot, never had a gf, at least oficially(failed LDR shit before) and KHHFV(Kissless Handholdless Hugeless Friendless Virgin) and I personally think that most of robots are dummies. Why? Well, simple, they refuse to change, instead of change, they always are waiting for the world to change for them, but EH, anything is better than move your ass and improve your life, of course, playing videogames and complaining on 4chan is x10000 of times better, right, fellow robots? Duh.

t.some robot who is improving his life, or at least trying
>>
>>36822241
That is not my point. My thesis is that robots don't differ that much at all from normies besides the social aspect. Perhaps it is not a healthy outlook to think in terms of us or me against normies but I no longer eat the same food as most people, don't watch television and have obsessive interests I pursue.

I don't see myself engaging in activities that the average person does and that includes many activities that robots do.
>>
>>36822109
>all activities that differentiate normies and robots are equal
fill out the fucking bingo mr special schizo snowflake I swear people say the dumbest shit in vien of saying the "honest truth"
>>
>>36822109
The cold truth is that most of you are not that different from normies.
That is true.
I still think of myself as a normie. I have some old friends who I see a couple times a year. Those are pretty much the only times I leave the house for other than uni, where I go maybe 2 or 3 times a week for couple of hours. I don't really talk to people at uni but I can get along with them I guess. I cant even remember when was the last time I touched another person. To be honest I don't think I've ever really touched skin to skin with anyone, not counting handshakes etc.
It still ridiculous how people here try to up one another on being sad and a 'true' robot. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>36822586
Maybe you are right on calling me out. But you don't need to take "honest truth" so literal, it is just rhetorics.
What I am saying is that most robots but not all are not the special snowflakes they think they are.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.