[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/friends/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: love.jpg (95KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
95KB, 720x960px
Hi anons, i wanna make friends, do you wanna be my friend?

>i like alternative rock, and a bunch of other music.
>i like glitch art
>am a cybrog, too robot to be a normie, too normie to be a robot
>am 19
>lives in northern europe, am aryan
>i like cats
>will chat about off topic stuff all the time
>tendency to chat a lot

>contact info
Discord: ShinyPants#1072
Kik: hurtigbriller
>>
File: racoonos.jpg (42KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
racoonos.jpg
42KB, 400x264px
shameless selfbump
should have kown this was unoriginal
>>
>>36822070
Do you have a job? Do you go to college/uni?
>>
>>36822231
welp, im 19, i go to highschool though, i can explain, but basically the schools where i live start later
>>
>>36822271
That's cool, I just graduated myself.
What are your plans for after school?
>>
>>36822539
e-eh, right now i just hope i will make it through school
>>
>>36822621
Bad idea my man.
That was my strategy as well and now I'm gonna be a plumber.
Do you want to be a plumber?
>>
>>36822684
n-no anon, my plan is becoming a trainer, a strength coach, preferably for an athletic team or smth
>>
>>36822708
That's pretty cool, make sure you keep working towards that goal with every major decision you make, you don't want to just let your life stagnant and become a NEET like I did.

So you said you live in Europe? What country?
>>
>>36822853
Denmark, and thanks for the advice
>>
>>36822863
My grandma's from Denmark, my family and I are visiting them next year. What's the country like? What should I know before I go?
>>
>>36822914
idk, i guess its just like any other country.
just dont walk in the bike lanes, you will die
>>
>>36822938
Alright, well good luck with the friend-hunt. I'd give you my discord but I only ever use it to play vidya with my highschool friends, plus my PC is fucked atm.
>>
>>36823035
o-okay anon, thanks for the offer though (i guess it was an offer)
>>
>>36822070
I think im the american neet version of you, do you play vidya?
>>
>>36823363
not anymore, i used to.
what do you play anon?
>>
Does your first name start with a J. ? Because I think I might know you irl
>>
>>36823490
nope, it starts with a N
>>
>>36823473
bad games. overwatch, league, and smash mostly
>>
>>36823884
thats pretty much what i used to play besides smash, feel free to add me if you feel like it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.