[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO women actally enjoy giving blowjobs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: 1388085350895.gif (996KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1388085350895.gif
996KB, 500x210px
DO women actally enjoy giving blowjobs?
>>
well, some do, some don't
>>
File: C8E-OJuVYAEwX5y[1].jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C8E-OJuVYAEwX5y[1].jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>36821980
>ywn please anon's raging boner
I tried it with a small banana and had to puke
>>
They enjoy it when the man is a top-tier man. With a so-so partner they do it, but don't enjoy it. Same with anything sexual.
>>
>>36821980
They do it to make Chad happy. It's just an easy and simple way to give to a man and that's from where their "enjoyment" comes from, knowing they can please Chad this easily.
>>
If I'm in love with my partner and not mad at him (or really tired or something), yeah. I assume it's the same as for guys and cunnilingus.
>>
>>36821980
Some do, my man.
>>
>>36822135
why are you evn on this board ??
>>
>>36821980
Do men actually enjoy sucking on nipples?
>>
i don't. if a guy forces me to i scrape all the way up and don't suck
>>
>>36822168
that's not a comparable body part
>>
>>36821980
no, but fags do
>>
>>36822183
Why?

orignanlneigewgrgsjdfsg
>>
>>36822168
they like to suck on toes, so why wouldn't they?
>>
I love giving them
>>
>>36822224
are you female. and why?
>>
>>36821980
Depends on the woman, I know a girl that hated them because she always had 7 inch dicks, then she found a guy with a 5 inch dick and absolutely fell in love with bjs.
>>
>>36822229
Well, I AM a girl (male)
>>
>>36822253
Yeah right, sounds plausible
>>
>>36822274
Do you prefer it a guy moans while receiving or that he stay quiet?
>>
>>36822299
Why the fuck would I lie on a tibetan finger painting board? Its easier to deepthroat and play around with a smaller dick in your mouth than a bigger one, which makes them more fun. Pretty simple shit really.
>>
>>36822392
>Why the fuck would I lie on a tibetan finger painting board
To make guys with shorter dicks hopeful.

It's not gonna work, son.
>>
ya my gf enjoys it
>>
>>36822135
Do enjoy sucking black cocks?
>>
my ex loved it and liked the smell of it for some reason
>>
>>36822414
My dick is 6.8 inches, I wouldn't lie, its just how it is. Sorry the real world isn't just like your epic maymays.
>>
>>36821980
>DO women actally enjoy giving blowjobs?

I've always had an intense fascination with penises, so I do it to feed my fascination.
>>
>>36822168
I do. I only ever got to try it once. I must have been staring when a friend was feeding her infant because she later teased me about it.I denied it of course but autists can't hide the nervous blush and fidgeting so she said go ahead and try. She kind of made me and then pushed me away and laughed.Crazy fucking bitch so no wonder she is a single mom, but it was the best 10 seconds of my life. I've probably fapped to that memory a thousand times by now.
>>
>>36822171

I had a bitch do that once. I slapped her out of shock, but then I was pissed. I said she's going to suck my dick and she's going to do it right. Then I didn't have a girlfriend anymore. Easy come easy go, except for that first part. You're really a cunt though, why be like that when it's not the hard to just give a man some of the most intense pleasure imaginable. You owe him after he buys dinner.
>>
>>36822755
> You owe him after he buys dinner.
Of course I don't, not unless he says that's a condition before I've eaten his food.
>>
>>36822171
What that is a really cunty thing to do.
>>
>>36822854
So is forcing someone to do oral. It's literally rape.
>>
>>36821980
that depends directly on whether or not they're giving a blowjob to Chad
>>
>>36822557
explain further
blok
>>
>>36822818
No man wants to take a whore out to dinner, it's an implicit transaction. It's very bad manners if you don't offer him something of value in return.
>>
>>36821980
I'm a guy and I enjoy doing it.
>>
>>36822884
Nobody is forcing you to do it. If someone asks and you still decide to do it, that isn't rape, its consensual and still fucking with someone's genitals that way is a cunt move.

Imagine if you asked your boyfriend to eat you out and he decided "Ok sure, I don't like it though", then did shit that was uncool to your clit or lips. Cunt move.
>>
>>36822884
>oh no!
>not literal rape!!
>that's the worst kind!!1!!11

Get over yourself, it's a dick in your mouth for 5 minutes. All you have to do is swallow at the end and even that's too much to ask?
>>
>>36822950
>implicit transaction
Not all people agree on this. It isn't a social custom. So you do have to communicate beforehand.
>>
>>36822978
> if a guy forces me to i scrape all the way up and don't suck
>So is forcing someone to do oral. It's literally rape.
That's what you're responding to. Someone using the word "force" and someone obviously reading it literally.

>>36822984
I'm not sure what you're saying. That forced oral sex is not rape?
>>
>>36823081
>if a guy forces me to i scrape all the way up and don't suck
Most actual rapists aren't running around going "yeah you sit right there and suck my dick". Most have you pinned on the ground fucking your in the vag so you can't fight back.
>>
File: IMG_8138.jpg (215KB, 683x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8138.jpg
215KB, 683x956px
>>36822098
>>36822126

My gf blows me all the time

Does that make me a chad?
>>
What's the ideal penis size to give a blowjob to? Is thicker or thinner girth better? And cut or uncut (you can say cut even if you think circumcision is cruel and awful for the guy, I just want to know what feels better in your mouth)?
>>
>>36823138
Actually that's exactly what most rapists do. They use every possible means of manipulation, not just physical force.
>>
>>36823198
>manipulation
What is he magically manipulating your brain to tell you to get on your knees and suck your dick? If he isn't being forceful and doesn't have a weapon pointing at you threatening you or a loved one, then its not rape because you are complying.
>>
>>36823227
There's implicit threats and extortion, for example. But psychological abuse is also definitely a thing that rapists do, yeah. Stop pretending to be dumb.
>>
Yes, I had lunch with a group of people once and this fat roastie was bragging about how good she is at serving dick, it was disgusting.
>>
>>36823301
So let me get this straight, this thread which simply asked if femanons liked bjs, got you to post "I don't. If a guy forces me to, blah blah blah". Instead of just answering "I don't like to give them period", so instead you've come across as "I don't. Any amount of force, even if my bf gets a little aggressive and goes a little deeper, I instantly ruin it for him being scraping".

Because that is exactly what it sounds like to me. Also as I said, implicit threats (threats to your loved ones, that is an implicit threat which I myself stated), as for extortion that is still within your control and easily able to be taken to the police, bosses, etc. rather than "Well I guess I gotta suck that dick". Same goes for psychological abuse, easily reported and you don't have to do it.
>>
>>36823081
>forced oral sex
Tell us another one.
>>
>>36823301
>But psychological abuse is also definitely a thing that rapists do
Yep. Every woman, too.
>>
>>36823301
>gib me succ or i call u fat haha
Any girl that is psychologically raped into giving a blowjob deserves it lel
>>
File: 1446244427801.png (274KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1446244427801.png
274KB, 576x432px
what's wrong with me if i don't feel anything while getting a bj
>>
>tfw only one girl was ever willing to give you oral, but she had no idea what she was doing so she only nibbled and sucked your foreskin and you went flaccid and you realized what a fucking joke all of this is and it's been 10 years ago and your libido still has not recovered.
I honestly get more worked-up by the idea of punching women and watching their fragile little bodies convulting in pain.
>>
>>36823641
maybe it's not your dick
>>
>>36822755
holy shit you're an asshole
>>
>>36823769
>she only nibbled and sucked your foreskin
That was a test, Anon. She wanted you to be man enough to grab her head and force your dick in right down her throat. And you failed.

I mean... you didn't really believe she'd never sucked a guy off before, did you?
>>
>>36823139
That or she's just practising for a future Chad. Either way, enjoy it while you can!
>>
>>36823789
what??52211
>>
>>36822171
You deserve to be abused
>>
File: 1493884616884.jpg (534KB, 1002x980px) Image search: [Google]
1493884616884.jpg
534KB, 1002x980px
>>36823887
Hmmmm, what if she bit it off?
>>
>>36822224
Yes I am a female and my fave thing is when he starts fucking my mouth. I love giving them because I love pleasing men
>>
>>36821980
>do women actually enjoy X?
Go to /soc/ and lurk the /slut/ threads. You'd be surprised what women enjoy.
>>
>>36823843

And you're a mouthole. I don't want my asshole licked and you probably don't want to lick it, so get back to the cock sucking like a good little girl.
>>
>>36824037
If she bites it you beat the shit out of her, just beat her to a bloody pulp. You break her skull and every bone in her face so next time her girlfriends see her they understand why you don't fuck with a man.

How long have you been on /r9k/ and still not learned out how women prefer to be treated?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.