[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

File: 1493680159574.png (214KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493680159574.png
214KB, 500x522px
>meet cute robot guy to orbit
>orbit him for months, send him any lewd he wants
>try so hard to impress him but he still hasn't asked
>ask him to be my bf
>says no, I'm too much of a normie compared to him
>>
>>36820962
>pic
I don't understand
>>
>>36820962
uh...I'll be your bf
>>
>>36821175
And there it is.

>>
>>36820962
maybe if you weren't a NORMIE he'd want to be your qt robot bf have you thought about that?
>>
>>36821175
umm are you 6ft tall, 6 inches in girth, and making 6 figures? if not you're probably cute enough for me, sorry.
>>
>>36821259
Such roleplay

At least make it a believable rejection goodness anon
>>
>>36820962
>send him any lewd he wants

Do girls actually do this?
>>
>>36820962

>be roastie
>think your feels are relatable to r9k

The fuck out of here stacey
>>
>>36821283
If they really like the guy yes. I sent a guy pictures of my feet cause he had a secret foot fetish and he still didn't give me the time of day.
>>
>>36821283
>>36821310
Me too, but less if it's a guy I like and more if he's straight lol
>>
>implying OP isn't a guy too.
>>
>>36821289
they are, tbhonest
>>
>>36821310
you have ugly feet
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (99KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
99KB, 480x307px
>>36821333

They're not. You could go out right now and some Chad would stick his dick in you no matter how ugly/autistic you are.

No male robot has any sympathy for you. Get off my fucking board reeeeee
>>
>>36821360

I have bigger feet for a girl. Im a 10 us >.< So probably
>>
>>36820962
Should have talked to him and got to know him.
Here's what he was thinking

>she doesn't even know me why even ask
>she's going to sleep with me and tell all her creepy friends
>then leave me when she finds someone else
>what if she says I raped her

You know when his birthday is right?
>>
>no girlfriend to pick up and fuck standing
>>
File: 1422658131984.jpg (43KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422658131984.jpg
43KB, 876x493px
>>36821446
>>36821426
>>36821377
>>36821370
>>36821360
>>36821333
>>36821321
>>36821321
>>36821318
>>36821310
>>36821289
>>36821283
>>36821282
>>36821259
>>36821195
>>36821175
>>36821157
>>36820962
CHAD here, I am laughing at you all right now, ho if you are fiiiiiine enuff I will let you orbit me, but you betta do as I say, am a bizzay man
>>
>>36821589
Eyy sit on it
>>
>>36821589
Nah. Im not into chads.
>>
>finally get a few female friends at 25 years old
>one is always asking me to hang out one on one, trying to get me to drink as much as possible and stay over
>another is always asking me if I'm interested in women/ever been curious, always talking about how great it would be to have someone lick your pussy whenever you wanted
>another tried to make out with me yesterday when drunk, asked if I wanted my pussy eaten

Shit it's worse than when I had to sift through the beta orbiters in the past.
Like do I give off some heavy straight-but-will-turn vibes? These women all come off as just about straight, too.
>>
>>36821661
Is one of your breasts larger than the other one?
>>
File: Fonzie.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Fonzie.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>36821661
Yooo, quit it wit dat talk girl all you want is Chad don't lie.... Only time a bitch say she don't want Chad is after she thirty and been hella used by some Chads, spoiler alert ho even then they want Chads. I know your type, you dunno me gimme sum niceness
>>
>>36821670
>tfw I will never have bi curious friends who want to eat me out and still put up with the fact im an anti feminist.
>>
>>36821719
>is an anti-feminist
>hopes sexually liberated women will want to lick her off
pick one
t. sexually liberated woman
>>
>>36821708
I don't think so anon. I hear though all boobs are asymmetrical
>>
File: egalitarianism.png (33KB, 538x270px) Image search: [Google]
egalitarianism.png
33KB, 538x270px
>>36821893
Its more so I just want to degrade them and hurt them thats all anon. Use them to get myself off.

As for the anti feminism part. If women weren't so mean to men I wouldn't have to be an anti feminist.
>pic related
>>
>I'll never have a pure qt gf who offers to show me her body months into the relationship without me even asking simply because she loves me and trusts me.

At least, never again I will.
>>
>>36821957
kek you got that right. that's not how it happens. girls do pretty much anything once you get them horny
>>
>>36821938
>degradation
Let's play videogames and you can call me shit
>>
>>36821938
>and hurt them
hurt them how? and why?
>>
>>36821938
yeah you still won't without accepting women deserve equal rights

>invent new words for the same concepts
>>
>>36822013
Choking, pinning them down while I fuck them. I have some whips and stuff for if the occasion will never impossibly arrive

>>36821993
But anon what games?

>>36822022
But they already do have equal rights? they dont need anymore then what they have. What they want is more than what men have not to be exactly equal now back to tumblr you go fembot or white knight
>>
>>36822063
>But they already do have equal rights? they dont need anymore then what they have. What they want is more than what men have not to be exactly equal now back to tumblr you go fembot or white knight
fembot, white knights don't exist here
women still have institutionalised discrimination and the wage gap, plus we're trying to lift up our trans sisters
>>
>>36822063
>I have some whips and stuff
pics pls mommy
>>
>>36822063
Whatever game lets you treat me like shit the most. Probably something that I'm not very good at, although I'd like to avoid MOBAs if that's possible.
>>
>>36822063
Are you tall at all? You'd look very silly holding my wrists over my head if you were 5'6 or close.
>>
>>36822089
>wage gap

What the actual fuck?

The only reason why there is a wage gap is because of the type of professions women go into vs the type of professions men go into.

More men tend to be engineers hence they get a higher wage then a woman who tend to go for teaching careers.

It has already been proven a myth.

>institutionalised discrimination

At least not in America. Maybe in other countries.

>trans sisters
This is a whole other issue as is doesn't have much to do with feminism as much as human rights as which I am all for
>>
>>36821661
Nerdy Chad is still Chad.
>>
>>36822149
Im 5'6"

And probably. That is what wall restraints or bed restraints are for silly.
>>
>>36822153
>The only reason why there is a wage gap is because of the type of professions women go into vs the type of professions men go into.
Yeah, but that's not really true, teaching, childcare and that used to be well-paid professions until women started going into them, same with psychology.

>At least not in America. Maybe in other countries.
When we voted for Trump over Hillary?

>This is a whole other issue as is doesn't have much to do with feminism as much as human rights as which I am all for
It's been a feminist movement for now
>>
>>36822185
You have those? You seem like you've been planning this for a while.
>>
>>36822199
Thanks for reminding me that people this retarded actually exist.
>>
>tfw no cute 5'6" Dominatrix gf
Do you like role reversal, Chitose?
>>
>>36822199
Politics are different than every day life anon. Now please go bitch on tumblr on how another fembot hates feminism and 4chan is the devil etc.

>>36822223
Are you on the feminists side? Goodness I thought 4chan was purely against this.

>>36822221
I had bed restraints. I gave them to my lesbian roommate who never gave them back xD

>>36822102
But mobas make me crabby anon. I love league. do you play WoW at all or FF14?
>>
>>36822376
>FFXIV
Haven't been able to access my account for over a fucking year. Maybe if Square Enix didn't have such shitty support I'd have reset my password but as is I stopped playing and now there are like two expacs I'd have to buy to get back into it.
>>
>>36822376
Did you mention where you lived? I think I remember you saying UK.

Have you ever heard of path of exile, planetside 2 or world of tanks?
>>
>>36822223
please tell me more how you lost your virginity being rude to women on the internet
>>36822376
>Politics are different than every day life anon. Now please go bitch on tumblr on how another fembot hates feminism and 4chan is the devil etc.
Politics is the expression of every day life, in their values through their leaders
if america elected a man who openly bragged about sexually assaulting women, it shows feminism needs to exist
also I don't have a tumblr
>>
>>36822433
>v-virgin
Sad
>>
>>36822429
Im from the US. North Dakota. I played PoE when it first came out. Is it still F2P?

>>36822409
Samurais are going to be so awesome! It will be worth getting anon.

>>36822433
Holy fuck. You need to watch less mainstream media and actually read some books anon. Politics is fake. Trump was set up to win from the beginning. Hillary shilled the DNC into rigging the election from Bernie who if HE would have gotten the democratic nomination the DNC would probably have had the chance of getting office. Now we are ran by all republicans.

But again live and let live. You can be a feminist all you want. But don't come on 4chan thinking men are going to be nice to you when you think women are deserving more than what they already have
>>
>>36822548
Still is, but it has pretty mtx skins now.
It's a shame you're so far away.
>>
>>36822548
>Samurai
I just want to play my Dragoon (BIG DICK DPS) and Warrior in peace.
I'll let you guess which race I play(ed)
>>
Kill yourself fembots aren't real you stupid newfags.
>>
>>36822548
>Holy fuck. You need to watch less mainstream media and actually read some books anon. Politics is fake. Trump was set up to win from the beginning. Hillary shilled the DNC into rigging the election from Bernie who if HE would have gotten the democratic nomination the DNC would probably have had the chance of getting office. Now we are ran by all republicans.
another bernie bro?
sanders couldn't have won, he had too much opposition among poc, Trump would have carried the vote, it was the Never Hillary crowd who won it for Trump
I read lots of books, that's why I'm a feminist and not a shill for the patriarchy
>But again live and let live. You can be a feminist all you want. But don't come on 4chan thinking men are going to be nice to you when you think women are deserving more than what they already have
I think women should have equal rights, why do you hate that idea?
>>
>>36822592
Im an elezen dragoon. I love how easy it is to get the big dick dps too

pls tell me you arent a catgrill
>>
>>36822645
>catgirl
No, there are far too many of those.
I went with Roegadyn (male)
>>
>>36820962
None of you are robots. That guy isn't even a robot. Robots don't have girls hitting on him. Fuck off wherever you come form. Quit telling us about Chad and how handsome you found him to be that you were literally throwing yourself at him.
>>
>>36821310
Post feet
Or any way of contacting you
>>
>>36822622
>Sanders couldn't have won, he had too much opposition among poc, Trump would have carried the vote, it was the Never Hillary crowd who won it for Trump

Not a Bernie bro. Actually I didn't like ANY of them haha. But it was rigged and there was proof it was rigged. as for the PoC crowd I disagree. That one time BLM was on his case was during the VERY beginning of his campaign trail when no one knew anything about him.

>I think women should have equal rights, why do you hate that idea?
I don't like feminism. Egalitarianism was a thing way before feminism was. What feminists want is to dominate over men. At least the tumblr ones. All the girls I talk to who are feminists always talk down onto men like its their fault. Men get arrested for false rape accusitions amongst other things all the time. Oh a woman beat him up, he goes to jail for defending himself.
You have some decent points fembot but I still don't like the idea of feminism. 90s feminism sure. but the feminism today is so disgusting towards men that it doesn't define equal rights. It makes women seem as if they want more power than men.
>>
>>36821670

All women are bisexual. I'm beginning to think the men might be too given /b
>>
File: Angel.jpg (12KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
12KB, 290x174px
>>36821719

> the fact im an anti feminist.

You're an angel. I wish you nothing but happiness
>>
>>36822022

They don't. Nobody deserves anything.
>>
>>36822779
>I don't like feminism. Egalitarianism was a thing way before feminism was. What feminists want is to dominate over men. At least the tumblr ones. All the girls I talk to who are feminists always talk down onto men like its their fault.
I've never seen women like that outside a tiny minority, would you oppose egalitarianism because there's a tiny nut overlap with redpillers?
>Men get arrested for false rape accusitions amongst other things all the time. Oh a woman beat him up, he goes to jail for defending himself.
this is because women are seen as weaker, the exact thing feminism opposes, women are infantilised so they are treated as harmless children when they're not and if a man defends himself against a woman he's seen in the same light as hitting a child
>You have some decent points fembot but I still don't like the idea of feminism. 90s feminism sure. but the feminism today is so disgusting towards men that it doesn't define equal rights. It makes women seem as if they want more power than men.
I've literally never seen that kind of feminism offline desu, even /pol/ is more influential than them
>>
>>36822089

Wage gap is a lie. There is an earning gap that is explained by men working longer hours, more overtime, and higher paying jobs. When these variables are controlled there is no gap.

>institutionalized discrimination

Yeah, discrimination in YOUR FAVOR. Fuck you ever notice prisons are full of men only? Ever imagine if women filled up prisons, or were all the homeless people? Fuck off you dumb cunt. You're privileged.
>>
>>36822865
Consider studying Law and then get back to me on how bad women have it when the entire system is stacked in their favor.
>>
>>36822865
You seriously seem like you have been brainwashed by feminists. All feminists give me the same response when I tell them why I am against feminism.

>omen are infantilised so they are treated as harmless children when they're not and if a man defends himself against a woman he's seen in the same light as hitting a child

This right here is why I am against it. If a woman hits a man and he defends himself he should have the same treatment as if a Man hits a woman and she defends herself.
>>
>>36822199

>>36822199

Teachers and child care people should be better paid. They're paid less now because so many women want those jobs and are qualified for them.

Trump earned his win. People didn't vote for him on gender you dense shit. If anything people voted for Hillary because vagina.
>>
File: 3336544-3301fbc0.jpg (76KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
3336544-3301fbc0.jpg
76KB, 1280x848px
>>36822900
THATS WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER BUT SHE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME.

Her response
>>36822199
>>
>>36822433

He openly bragged that women LET HIM DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. NOT SEXUAL ASSUALT. BIG SURPRISE THE RICH MEN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH WOMEN BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL PROSTITUTES.
>>
File: funy.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
funy.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
>>36822622

>the patriarchy
>books

My sides.
>>
>>36822965
>This right here is why I am against it. If a woman hits a man and he defends himself he should have the same treatment as if a Man hits a woman and she defends herself.
We're on the same page here? I'm saying it's wrong women are infantilised by society and that feminism is against it.
>>
>>36823088
>thinking that feminism is against that

I'm rolling on the floor over here anon. Most feminists that I have met want to cry rape and have men go to jail for no reason.

Rape culture doesn't exist either, it is something women made up in order to cry wolf when they do not get their way. Rape happens yes. But way less then women accuse men for.
>>
>>36823088
>I'm saying it's wrong women are infantilised by society and that feminism is against it.
Umm no sweetie, you're wrong honey. I don't think you're a real Feminist and that's problematic.
Feminism is about creating favorable social conditions for women.
It's not okay when women are infantilised when they want a highly competitive job for lots of money, but if a man hits a woman we need to castrate him and put him in sensitivity training for daring to attack his master.
>>
File: false rape.jpg (84KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
false rape.jpg
84KB, 480x502px
>>36823131
Nah, you're wrong, if you actually spent time in women's groups you'd know feminism is about equality
>>
>>36822828
Just saw this in all of my autistic rage thank you anon. But I just want men to have the same rights as everyone else. I'm tired of men hating me because they assume i'm some sort of crazy feminist. When in reality I am on their side and I want this SJW shit to fucking stop
>>
>>36823136
Stay strong, brother. We will rise up against the matriarchy some day.
>>
>>36823192
>Nah, you're wrong, if you actually spent time in women's groups you'd know feminism is about equality

LOL WANTING TO SPEND TIME WITH CRAZY FEMINAZIS OMG I'M DYING.

No thanks. As for the I am wrong. To each their own but Ive done my research. You have fun with your feminist lesbians.
>>
>you'll never creampie Chitose's pussy
>>
>>36823192

You can't know the real rape number feminists just pull it out thin air. Second, what feminists define as rape includes 'regret sex' and drunken sex where both parties are drunk but of course the MAN is at fault and raped the woman since he didn't get consent EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK. FUCK YOU. I hope you never find happiness.
>>
>>36823249
see, if you never try and see other opinions you'll just stay in your echo chamber
"I have done my research" - anti-vax soccer mom
I'm not a lesbian, I'm in a stable relationship

>>36823274
"regret sex" is also a myth
>>
I just want a gf who isn't a cunt towards everyone, regardless of what their political views are.
>>
>>36823307
Wew (wew)
Have you obtained enough (you)s to satisfy (you) yet?
>>
>>36823307
>"regret sex" is a myth
What the actual fuck? I know girls personally in my family who have called fake rape against a guy
>in a stable relationship
Then why the fuck are you here?

>>36823309
You will find one someday anon

>>36823309
They exist. im not one of them but they exist
>>
>>36823357
Be a cunt towards me desu, I just need someone to acknowledge my existence every once in a while. You don't even have to pretend to be my girlfriend.
>>
>>36823357
>What the actual fuck? I know girls personally in my family who have called fake rape against a guy
sorry hun, anecdotal claims have no real weight
>Then why the fuck are you here?
because I'm a robot too
>>
>>36823373
I dont want to be a cunt towards anyone. I am just really stubborn. Only in the bedroom I want to be a cunt towards someone
>>
How do fembots feel about dating guys who are "beneath" them? I always hear about girls only dating up. I'm a janitor at present, trying to get my life back on track but I'm certainly no catch.

Am I doomed to fuck trailer trash? I'm pretty sure I have an above average IQ if that helps.
>>
>>36823402
No your not. you are in a relationship how is that a robot?

Ill admit im a cyborg or a failed normie not a full on robot but damn feminism is one of the most normie things a female can be into as well as having a bf
>>
>>36823415
>I dont want to be a cunt towards anyone.
Like I said, all I really need is for you to acknowledge my existence. Everything else about our "relationship" is up to your discretion, although relationship might imply a little too much intimacy.
>>
>>36823307

Not at all. It happens frequently when women get caught cheating and want to play the victim or because of slut shaming from other girls.
>>
>>36823461
Ill be friends with you? Whats your disc kind anon
>>
>>36823437
>No your not. you are in a relationship how is that a robot?
>Ill admit im a cyborg or a failed normie not a full on robot but damn feminism is one of the most normie things a female can be into as well as having a bf
because I only found him on here of course

>>36823482
>Not at all. It happens frequently when women get caught cheating and want to play the victim or because of slut shaming from other girls.
[citation needed]
>>
christ I hate extremist ideologues.

I get it, you wanna fit in with a group, but to take it to such an extreme that you willfully ignore and obfuscate the truth? This shit pisses me off. I wish I was the dictator of Earth, swear to christ.
>>
>>36823511
GridIron#8847
Man am I bad at coming up with usernames.
>>
>>36823518
Then take him with you and get out and let us forever alone people be at peace okay?
>>
>>36823589
You're a woman. How can you be forever alone?
>>
>>36823589
>immediately getting orbiters
>claims to be "forever alone"
sounds pretty suspicious to me
>>
>>36823637
>>36823633

im a 5/10, kind of chubby and I have extreme mental issues. Trust me everyone will leave me eventually like they always do
>>
>>36823710
Well I'm 5/10, kinda chubby and have my own mental issues so I deserve to stay here.
>>
>>36823518

Common knowledge doesn't need to be cited. Your willful ignorance of it explains your detachment from reality.
>>
>>36823589
What's your disc chubby fem?
>>
>>36823730
Touche anon. touche. you outwitted me
>>
>>36823743
>Common knowledge doesn't need to be cited. Your willful ignorance of it explains your detachment from reality.
Common knowledge is not necessarily true. That's what scientific analysis is for.
>>
>>36823768

>implying a study of false rape claims would ever get approved by any university despite the protests and crying of their local feminists.

There's a reason some shit isn't studied. YOUR KIND. Then you fuckers try and use the lack of study to your advantage. People aren't that stupid asshole
>>
>>36823808
That is a conspiracy theory and pretends all universities are some kind of feminist-run dogmatic when there are extremely conservative universities that would love to publish something like that.
>>
>>36823865

Those are private schools not public universities. The universities are run by the students and the faculty and big surprise it's always the women complaining about everything and making things fit their agenda.
>>
>>36823865
I doubt any conservative university would go ahead with something like false rape or what have you. Could be wrong, but men are slaves to women.

Conservative men are no exception to this. You have to really go to the fringe areas of society to find people willing to tell a woman how it is. The reason they're so loud on the internet is because it's the only place they have. MGTOW is a good example of this.

Hell, even a lot of MRAs are afraid to broach these taboo subjects.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-114717.jpg (438KB, 1077x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-114717.jpg
438KB, 1077x1302px
>tfw no bf
>tf when lots of love to give
>>
>>36824310
>>tfw no bf
How much would you pay me to fuck you violently a few times a week? Keep in mind I'm 6'2 and very muscular.
>>
>>36824337
I could afford to give you a very comfortable life
>>
>>36824310
There is no way this isn't a man, that face is a perfect square.
This is a German Man.
>>
>>36824634
I would do it for free. I do not even care if your a guy desu.
>>
>>36824634
>I could afford to give you a very comfortable life
Alright fuck it, give me skype or something
>>
>tfw no 5/10 grill to scoop up from a dead end life in the middle of nowhere and keep in my truck as a cumbucket
>>
>>36824310
Why do you call yourself deepthroat?
>>
>>36823710
>im a 5/10, kind of chubby
Lose weight. Seriously. Chances are you'll go up to a 6/10.
>>
>>36820962
PLZ BE MY GF ILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE AND MORE.

I just want to be loved
>>
>>36824310
That's a fucking aesthetic bird.
>>
>>36824310
No one likes you. You're a desperate ogre 2/10 at best gtfo.
>>
>>36825377
I work out. I've lost a lot of weight already /fph/ threads on /fit/ are an amazing inspiration
>>
>>36826828
did you change your discord? I want to talk to you!
>>
File: fembots must be bred.gif (1014KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
fembots must be bred.gif
1014KB, 500x244px
>tfw no fertile fembot gf to pump full of your seed

Why live?
>>
>>36820962
fembots aren't real, saged.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.