[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is worse than real life for incels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ree pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ree pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
In real life I hear normies bragging about having sex maybe once a year at most. It's not something people really talk about outside of their close friend circles.

On 4chan, including /r9k/, normies share their sexual exploits on a daily basis. I have read many tales of people who have achieved my deepest desires.

Ironically, a robot who retreats from the brutal demanding world outside will find that his online refuges are actually even more destructive.

Only one person IRL has ever made fun of me for being a virgin. On /r9k/ it has been done countless times, full of venomous hate for my very existence.

The times I get a bad case of the Elliot Rodgers usually occur when I read some anon describing an impossibly lucky sexual adventure on 4chan.

I don't think you normals can truly understand the psychological stress of being a male who has not fulfilled his basic biological drives. It's really not something you should just callously gloat about. We are 100% sincere when we tell normalfags to get the fuck out. it's not a joke or some petty meme. You are literally hurting us when you tell us that you have had sex. You simply cannot understand what sexual deprivation and jealousy is like unless you have experienced it first hand.

And before you accuse me of being a crab in a bucket, my entire life has been dedicated to self improvement for the last several years. I know many of you have this wishful thinking just world fantasy where virgins are only obese neckbeard basement dwellers but life is not so simple. I make more than the average household in America at age 22 and I have a lot of accomplishments, I'm fit and not ugly, and I am not trainwreck sperg when I talk to people. Being an incel is not as easy of a puzzle as you like to pretend.

I hope you normals are happy. You finally win. You can have the board. Because of you, I will soon be departing 4chan and quitting my habit of aimlessly browsing. This thread shall be my farewell to my incel robot friends.
>>
File: qv5hg[1].jpg (67KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
qv5hg[1].jpg
67KB, 970x712px
I'm an almost 30 year old virgin, but I don't get this. I enjoy reading sex stories, and get a boner when I see women making out with guys in front of me. Maybe its just you have low self esteem and constantly comparing yourself to others. Try to just detach yourself, not see anything as a competition and appreciate things as they are. For me it also helps that I never want kids and do long term no-cum for sexual transmutation, so I don't even want sex despite my balls telling me to do it every waking moment.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
I feel this should not just be a disclaimer on /b/ anymore.
>>
yeah op, i feel you. i hate them

filth. disgusting human being. the kind who enjoy kicking someone who is down and laughing. unironically, just kicking the weak because they can

repulsive mentally, pretty physically. they dont understand what intimacy and deprivation does to a human for a long time

its okay tho, the world is going to hell. automation will means life will become unliveable for most people. stuff like that makes me smile

you cant do anything about it, honestly the best revenge is just to become a normie and get ripped and slay some dudes gf and not care. the best revenge is simply success
>>
oh no no anon this is all satire

you weren't meant to take this board seriously

does that mean you're an actual virgin too? like you've NEVER had sex?!?!?!
>>
>>36820439
Your story is good proof why no robot should get out of neetdom and/or go to gym. Nothing is solved.

Salvation lies in endless amounts of vidya, anime. neetbux and tendies.
>>
>>36820439
I've totally get you, dude

I FUCKED A GIRL TODAY HAHAHAHA
>>
>>36820439
The very fact you are me are here shows we are not dedicated 100% to self improvement.
>>
>>36821516
>Started posting here in 2005
>College "friends" inspired me to try and "turn around my life"
>Years of pain where I tried to convince myself life was so much better struggling and being uncomfortable and having a drinking problem
>thrown off track by deaths/life events
>Have come full circle to tendies, bawls, vidya, cartoons and 4chan
just stay here forever, imo
>>
>>36820439
r9k is worse than most things for most people
>>
>he thinks sticking his pee pee in a wet hole will save him

Oh sweet summer child...
>>
>>36821548
You sound like a loser. Who the fuck actually says shit like "I had sex today hahahaha look at me!" There's a reason why people only act like this online anonymously. If you made fun of people like this IRL everyone would think you're a massive tool.
>>
>>36820439

Have you tried letting your gaurd down and dating? I know that there are tons of horrible people out there but not all of them are that way.
My bf was a khv neet when we met.
He was also fit and good looking but disgusted by the types of women hed encountered previously.

Initially we were only friends because he had programmed himself to expect the worst in females. Ironically, i felt the same about men, thinking loyalty and devotion was just not something our generation is capable of.

The more time we spent together it became clear we were both bitter about our situations and shared similar views on how disgusting society has become.
Now were literally a perfect balance of give and take and it couldnt be better.
Not everyone is an asshole and theres absolutely nothing to lose by trying again.
You sound like you have alot to offer to somebody op, youre not incapable of finding love but you have to take the risks involved.
(Weeding through whores, golddiggers,sjws etc)

Good luck to you op, sorry for normying up your thread i just want you to have hope again too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.