[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Day Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (100KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1136x640px
>tfw spent every Saturday in my room by myself while my 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers and younger sister always had friends over
>>
>tfw teacher made fun of my stutter
>tfw had to eat in library during high school
>tfw teacher said "who wants to work with anon?" once and I audibly hear a few kids say "who?"
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 208x250px
>tfw agreed to do a kid's homework for a year in exchange for a can of pringles
>>
File: image.jpg (907KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
907KB, 2048x1536px
repost from old thread:
>last day of high school
>decide to catch the bus to school even though I have a car
>want to feel a camaraderie with my fellow students
>I don't talk to anyone but a kid starts altering the lyrics to... some current pop song at the time to apply to the last day of school that has everyone laughing, so I DO feel a bond of sorts
>go to class
>after 20 minutes all seniors are sent to the assembly room
>we practice graduation walk
>after 90 minutes rehearsal is done
>they let us go home if we want to
>can't go home cause didn't take car
>have no friends to give me a ride
>acquaintance of mine who also probably didn't have any friends asks if I want to go to the record store
>say ok
>I follow him out to the parking lot
>he asks "so where you parked man"
>tell him I had to take the bus
>"oh I thought you had a car"
>quickly decide to lie and tell him my mom had to use it cause hers crapped out on her
>he awkwardly makes small talk, trying to hide the fact that he was using me for my car and the general feeling of company, but if I couldn't offer him a ride he didn't really care to hang out with me specifically
>after 5 minutes I tell him that I remembered I promised the social studies teacher I'd help her pack shit up
>"alright, later man. See you at graduation"
>go hang out in the courtyard until the bus comes
>I heard his name called at graduation but that's the last time we ever spoke

It was a rather low key day. Idk in retrospect I probably would have taken the car.
>>
>tfw home schooled and didnt have to experience all the emotional trauma most robots did
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>36820425
>can talk to kids at school
>has car
>still had hope by the end of high school
The failed normie childhood sounds fun
>>
>>36820198
>tfw late bloomer
>only realized everyone was having sex with one another when I fell in love for the first time during senior year

turns out I had wasted my youth on vidya and history books.
>>
File: 1491774710712.gif (2MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491774710712.gif
2MB, 900x600px
>>36820288
I know that feel bro, I have a stutter too. I only stutter when i'm at school because i'm always nervous and i'm never confident in myself.
>>
>tfw can't remember anything from high school
I know it was shitty and I never had friends but it was over 25 years ago and all the specifics have been drowned in all the beer I drank in my late 20s/early 30s
>>
>last year
>go to my 10 year high school reunion
>rent nice tux
>tell myself it will be fun
>show up alone (obviously)
>kind of stand around for 30 minutes, trying to see if any of the other spergs I hung out with showed up
>eventually one does
>I go up and say hi
>somehow he doesn't recognize me, even though I'm not fat and still have my hair (the same could not be said for him)
>remind him of who I am
>it registers, he asks if I'm doing some AV job (we were both in the AV club and I always was little bit ahead of everyone else)
>tfw I've stacked cans at Safeway for the past 9 years
>lie and say I got fired from my last job, in between jobs right now
>after literally 90 seconds of talking, he says he sees someone and drifts off
>none of the other spergs show
>watch all the popular kids/normies laughing it up, having a grand ol' time
>walk to the bathroom on the other side of campus, lock myself in and yell
>look in the mirror and tell myself I have to make this work (whatever that means), that there's still time

>head back
>it has started to clear out
>some borderline-chad asks me who I am
>tell him
>asks me what I do for a living
>decide to just be honest
>"oh" he says
>but he doesn't care enough to feel that disgusted, cause really he just wants to tell anyone and everyone that he has a publishing deal
>there's a circle of people talking that I walk up to, one guy kind of dominating conversation
>I think of a few witty remarks to add, know I'll just get weird glares (already getting a few just for being in the circle), decide to just keep mouth shut
>lurk around til there are literally 9 people left, they all talk to each other but no one will voluntarily talk to me
>realize I don't want to be the last one there
>get in shitty 20 year old car and drive off

I don't know what I expected, but that was horrible. It was jarring, remembering the future I imagined as a hopeful beta, and the future that actually happened.

Weren't the geeks supposed to come out on top?
>>
I actually did ok in school. It was afterward that I lost all my friends and developed social anxiety.
>>
>>36821072
You might be more comfortable on reddit or tumblr then
>>
Stupid thread. Has nothing to do with qt girls you couldn't bang.
>>
>hang out with the weird kids at lunch
>don't actually like them
>just hang out with them because they just barely tolerate you
>>
>>36821420
>all the Spergs hate each other and want to hang out with Chad
>we are all each other's third or fourth choices
Life sucks for everyone not in that top 5%
>>
>>36820288
>had to eat in library during lunch
See this posted a lot. I didn't have a library and just had to endure the excruciating lunch period everyday.
>>
>>36820801
Yeah my 10 year reunion is coming up. Not gonna bother with it because I figure it'd go something like this, at best.
>>
>>36820344
I remember that commercial. Can't find it on jewtube though
>>
>have a seizure in science class
>paramedics put me on stretcher
>look over at the rest of the class
not one persons head even turned that's how little they cared
>>
>>36821977
That made me kek really hard. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 32423546.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32423546.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>36820198
>Elementary school.
>I'm being bullied.
>Tell teacher.
>Teacher tells bullies to stop.
>They dont.
>Repeat process.
>Teacher starts to outright ignore me.
I know she couldn't do a lot but it would have been nice if she at least pretended to care. Theres nothing really interesting, they broke me when i was a kid, barely talked to people in highschool because i was afraid, and now im all alone and want to kill myself but i dont want to hurt my parents.
>>
>>36822256
You sound like a normie honestly
>>
>tfw I was too autistic to understand people were bullying me
It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>Had a group of friends
>was only really friends with 2 of them in the group of 4
>our group kind of merges with another group of 4 since 1 of us and 1 of them were good friends
>now in group of nine
>was pretty good, felt like I got along and had friends because basically nobody cared enough to hate me
>have a day away from school due to illness
>come in next day
>only 3 people sitting at regular table
>ask whats up
>there was a huge argument over something stupid
>group split apart
>I couldn't speak to my friends because they sat elsewhere now after the argument
>just spent the last year or so reading quietly at lunch instead

hehe, dumb girls, whilst they were having arguments and drama I was bettering my intellect
>>
2 years ago this thread would have gotten more replies.
Now all the attention is going to fembot threads from thirsty or angry orbiters.
/r9k/ is dead. Wizchan is philosophically correct in some ways but the culture sucks. There's nowhere else to go.
>>
>move to new town right before 2nd grade starts
>move in three days before school
>know nobody
>everyone is already friends from First grade
>sit alone in class
>sit alone at recess and lunch
>after a few days, looking around
>talk to one kid behind me who is also drawing war pictures
>cool guy
>he asks if i play football
>say that I've never played
>says he and friends will show me
>recess
>sperg out and pick up Y-shaped stick because I think the goal of football is to punt the ball through the goalpost
>scream "I'm the goal!"
>kids laugh and call ne stupid
>drop stick and walk away to bathroom
>take teddy bear out of backpack and cry as I hug it
>kids come in, i'm in the stall
>be quiet
>hear them talking about "the stupid kid who doesn't know how to play football"
>feel like shit

After a few months I tried again and they taught me. I hung out with that group until highschool until i got into punk rock and did that whole thing. Hanging out with the pre-jocks taught me how to be a bully and that it was expected that you were supposed to be mean to the 'weird kids'. So I spent my time from ~7 to 18 being a bully, and now I'm 21 and am haunted by memories of times where myself and my friends would fuck with the nerdy kids, when I knew exactly what they were nerding out on because I was secretly a nerd too

Feels bad man
>>
>>36820198
>dig through filing cabinets after school
>find my record and throw away a bunch of shit that was in it

idk how people can justify the existence of that shit. it's basically a kid criminal record that will always be around for some random nigger to dig up and make assumptions about you based on your actions as a 6 year old.
>>
>>36823562
>His group of friends had nine fucking people
gtfo normie
>>
>>36824030
No, it was more like I was friends with 2 people who were friends with 7 people
>>
>>36820198
I'm 23 and am still shut in NEET living with parents. 16 year old sister brings friend over, texts me now so I can hide before they get here.
It is unreal that it's gotten to this point.
>>
>shortest kid was 4'
>grew taller than me by senior year
>perfect 6'2"
>I hit 5'4" in 7th grade

I ironically unironically want to die
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.