[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one approach a robot? He pretty obviously has social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x498px
How does one approach a robot?

He pretty obviously has social anxiety. He's visibly uncomfortable every time he has to talk to someone, and his voice always cracks. I can't be certain he's never had a relationship before, but I'm almost sure he hasn't had one for a while now. He's around 30.

He sometimes laughs at my jokes, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't hate me, or humanity.

I have a crush on him, and I'd like to get to know him better. And cuddle him. How do I communicate my interest so that he doesn't panic? I don't want him to reject me out of fear and self loathing.
>>
>>36819926
just be nice towards him, treat him like a friend.
dont go to fast.
show interests in things that he likes.

more often than not robots do want to talk to girls but they just cant take the initiative

>t. robot with anxiety

you will make on guy very lucky
>>
Send this thread to him
>>
Why are you asking socially inept people for advice regarding relationships?
>>
>>36820015
Thank you. Let's hope he really does want to talk to me, and doesn't suffer terribly from my small talk attempts.

>>36820040
Because he's like you. I'm asking how you'd need to be treated if you were in his situation.
>>
>>36819926
You can't scare this man so put that out of your head.
You need to earn his trust.

Be a friend, be nice, be honest. But don't be afraid to be assertive. After a relatively long time you'll gain his trust and then you can get the hugs you want.
>>
>>36819926
All you have to do is walk up to him, grab him by the crotch, and tell him that he's yours now. You can get literally any robot you want with this technique.
>>
>>36820095
>Let's hope he really does want to talk to me
thats the case for me anyway, i really would wanna talk with girls, but im too anxious to approach them.
another tip:
dont make him feel like you are making fun of him if he is being awkward.
if he does something awkward just let him know that its alright and you find it cute
>>
>>36820127
I'm so tempted to try this now. Does it work for collecting a harem?
>>
>>36820127
>>36820231
No. you grab and politrly ask.
>could I borrow this?
>>
>>36820231
It's a joke DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS
If you molest the wrong robot they'll judo throw you put of a window.
>>
>>36819926
What does he look like and what do you look like?
>>
>>36820098
I was worried people would say to go slow. I don't think I can make that work. I won't be around him for much longer unless we become friends or start dating. And I'm kind of impatient, too. Pursuing a guy for months doesn't sound like much fun.
>>
File: 1493231479631.jpg (87KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493231479631.jpg
87KB, 600x480px
>>36819926

Be sure he is gay or else you can't really do anything.

roasties OUT
>>
>>36820377
Don't send 'signals', say what you are interested in when you are alone.
Give him time to consider.
>>
>>36820377
Then you don't get to have him.

It's all trust. Asocial people have problems trusting new people.
You have to patiently break down that wall by being friends.

If you decide to stick with it be very careful. I knew a girl like you who tried really hard, then one day she burned my fucking frying pan.
>>
>>36820377
Just show him your roastie beef, if he is interested you gonna have your sex.

NOW BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36820356
He looks like a stereotypical nerd. Bad posture, tall, skinny, unkempt, slightly dorky face. I'm a passably cute nerd girl, if you like women who are just below overweight.

>>36820348
But if I want to keep it?
>>
>>36820495
All right, I'll think about this. Thank you. It would be different if I had more opportunities to be around him, but now it isn't really even up to whether I have the patience or not. Either I find a way to act relatively fast, or I won't see him again.

>then one day she burned my fucking frying pan.
She did what?
>>
most robots would just go limp and piss themselves in your hand if you did that... But if you manage to stick around through all that, he'll probably shit loudly as passersby are around. Weather that storm and you can probably have the privilege of changing his diaper, at which point your feelings can be considered reciprocated
>>
>>36819926
Just make sure he trusts you enough to not suspect being made fun of if you ask him out. Then just be straight forward and tell him what you want. You might have to be a bit persistent and patient if he initially thinks it's too good to be true.
>>
>>36820659
She was a bit of a creep honestly but the day she burned the frying pan was what really turned me off.
>open a door for a brown girl
>proof read her thesis because I'm bored, make small talk
>next day she pulls strings to move into the dorm opposite mine
>sits around on my bed watching me play videogames
This was all fine. It was nice to have a friend. Then suddenly
>pancake day
>borrows my expensive frying pan
>walk into the kitchen in my loungewear and there's six guys I don't know eating these pancakes she's making
>BURNING THE TEFLON OFF MY FUCKING FRYING PAN
I didn't look at her the same after that.
>>
>>36820707
This, his first instinct will be "She's fucking with me" But if you're strapped for time, being straightforward and persistent might be the way to go.
>>
>>36820792
>if you're strapped for time
By time we mean days, at most, not months. Robots don't play the silly chasing game, we just have trouble trusting you at first.
>>
>>36820754
Ahh, you meant it literally. I thought it was an expression or meme I wasn't familiar with.

I get you anon, I hate people who abuse nonstick kitchenware. I hold a grudge against my roommate because of what she does to her own pots and pans. I'd probably lose it if she ever did that to my things, I yelled at my mom a couple of times back when I still had to use the same kitchen as her.
>>
>>36820573
>keep it
Call his manager.
Behave, dont be so presumptuous.

Some like to have the illusion of choice
>>
>>36820870
It's not just that. What I learned in that instant is this girl wasn't trying to get to know me, she was just following me around and being a hopeful narcissist.

If she bothered to use any of the time she had to get to know me, she'd probably understand I'd not appreciate a bunch of strangers in the kitchen and careless damage done to my things.

Use what I've just told you. Talk and learn things and act on what you learn. Don't assume.
>>
>>36820926
You make it sound really complicated and difficult. Which, in all fairness, it probably is. I'm almost certain now that if I make a move I'll just upset him or creep him out. It seems that I'm completely clueless when it comes to flirting as soon as I can't assume that an "accidental" touch or a jolly "so how come you have such a lovely ass, although you're otherwise such a stick figure?" won't be taken the wrong way.
>>
>>36821166
>an "accidental" touch
This is the maximum effort women are willing to invest into the dating game ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>36821166
Go on dates and talk to him like he's a human being, not a cute butt with a dude attached.
If you make it sound like you're only interested in his body he will ghost you instantly and not lose sleep over it.
>>
>>36819926
Get him alone and do youreally best to make him comfy, make your motives clear in the most nonthreatening way possible and it'll work out perfect
>>
>>36821211
Nope. Just the first gesture, to gauge his reaction and give him a hint as to what's coming.
>>
>>36821272
that's so boring

Go with that awkward compliment. Talking about his plump juicy butt and tight butthole while also mentioning the rest of him is abhorrently scrawny is the best approach for a robot
>>
>>36821258
This is also good

original
>>
>>36819926
tell him this shit via facebook or whatever

and is asked why didn't you said it IRL, just lie that you were too shy
>>
>>36819926
You can't fuck this up, just show him you care about him and you should make the moves first.
Beware tears might roll down his face when you kiss him.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36820754
>BURNING THE TEFLON OFF MY FUCKING FRYING PAN

So you're saying she was a roastie?
>>
>>36822624
BA-DUM-TSHH
>>
File: 1466211240270.png (70KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
1466211240270.png
70KB, 164x164px
>>36820573
>I'm a passably cute nerd girl (male)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.