[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women get over long term relationships so easily?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1485018379900.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485018379900.png
127KB, 601x508px
why do women get over long term relationships so easily?
>>
>>36819106
They don't they just have a much easier time getting another partner
>>
>>36819106
Because it was an act for them all along. They never cared or invested anything.
>>
>>36819106
They don't. Everyone I know who has been cheated on by a gf said it was with one of her exes.
>>
>>36819106
Women aren't attracted to men, they're attracted to their own feelings.
>>
They've often checked out of the relationship months in advance
>>
>>36819106
because in the past they were completely dependent upon men for survival. They couldn't afford to be hung up on some dude who is no longer providing resources for them, they evolved to be able to switch to another guy almost instantly.
>>
>>36819291
This is the most accurate answer. They've emotionally distanced themselves already, and/or also lined someone else up they've been confiding in.
>>
>>36819106
Women fall in love slower and out of love faster.
>>
Those individuals who do probably have better social support networks and higher emotional intelligence.

But you know, there's a lot of women out there who don't get over LTRs easily at all, and a lot of men who do.
>>
It depends on the person not the gender imo. There's plenty of men who stalk and even kill their ex's because they can't get over them and plenty of crazy women who harass their ex's new bf or break his shit
>>
>>36819106
>>36819133
>>36819143
>>36819259
>>36819287
>>36819291
What I get from this is:

>women get over relationships fast if they end the relationship themselves, as they actually stopped caring a long time ago and were just waiting until they found another viable partner
>women can't get over relationships if they were ended by the man

If those are right, my conclusions are:
>it's better not to have a gf who ended a relationship, as her past indicates she might stop caring without you knowing
>it's better not to have a gf who was broken up with, as she will never get over him
In conclusion, never have a gf that has had a relationship before and, if the relationship must end, it must be done by you way before she loses interest.
>>
>>36819106
Whether or not they will ever admit it women typically have at least one guy who is on the back burner for the post break up. When you are sad about your dog dying the best thing to do is get a new puppy, same concept applies here.
>>
>>36819106
Like other anons said
-They evolved to be "hypergamous" i.e. loyal to one man at a time, but they can easily switch with no guilt
-They're capable of EXTREME mental gymnastics to justify their behavior to themselves. They DON'T feel any guilt for breaking up with a guy except when it becomes a hassle to them
-They DON'T feel any guilt for cheating on guys, in fact they blame the guy they're cheating on for not being good enough to pleasure her etc.
-Nothing is ever their fault in their eyes, so they blame the breakup on "the situation" or fate or abstract concepts like that, not themselves. They say "it's just not working and we both know it's not" when it's really just them who wants to end it

All in all, they are shit
>>
men love women deeply, women love children deeply. The love that men have for their kids and women have for men just isn't as deep.
>>
>>36819291
This happened with my last relationship. She grew distant in October but kept dragging me along pretending everything was fine until new years
>>
File: trans.png (187KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
187KB, 450x450px
>>36819651
Good God yes. Not having to perform emotional maintenance on the most responsible teenager in the house is such a great feeling. Not only do I love being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, but it's also great to wake up in the mornings and look at my bank account and still see it being the same as it was last night.
>>
>>36819106
Depends on how it's ended, if they ended it, odds are they already had someone on the side and were prepared to leave you for a while.
Break off with them when they don't expect it and/or don't want it and they go hysterical.
>>
>>36819106
You should see lesbians

>ex co worker and ex roommate is a lesbian
>got together in May 2016
>and engaged by September 2016
>to be married this summer.

All the lesbians I work with are like this and they are all engaged to each other. I'm a nurse. Maybe thats why
>>
>>36819106
Because they can get a new man like that. And quickly the new has her forget all about her ex. Women can go up to any random guy and ask for sex and get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJFBtHcBnM
>>
>>36820083
Now versus a guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU
>>
>>36819431
Just don't be a cuck and be a good boyfriend so she won't leave
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.