[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creepshot KHVs would you fuck her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3850.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
creepshot
KHVs would you fuck her?
>>
File: burqa check out yo.jpg (66KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
burqa check out yo.jpg
66KB, 700x467px
I'd have to get to know her first.
>>
>>36818353
>damn look at those toes
>>
File: 200_s.gif (8KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
8KB, 233x200px
>>36818319
Yes. I'd get her on a diet plan, too. Once she loved me, she'd do anything I wanted. She's way too fat right now, but at around 200lb she wouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>36818361
>she loses weight
>cucks you with Chad as soon as she gets a chance
Only women can date above their league, anon.
>>
>>36818361
You have to realize that people aren't like this by accident, they and their environment wired their brains in such a way that eating and living like shit is all they know. It's literally hard wired in her brain to be a fat slob. Love alone won't change that, you'd need to systematically change the way she thinks and that's more effort than you'd think.
>>
>>36818417
Is it, though? Fat people don't give a fuck about themselves. If she liked me and I did the whole, "I care about you. I want you to live a long time so we can be together" thing, she'd want to change.
>>
>>36818361
What if she doesn't want to diet?
>>
no I don't think so, she's gross and ugly
>>
>>36818474
That might help, you'd have to do the grocery shopping though.
>>
>>36818406
>tfw that happened to me
Fuck you Heather you stupid ass bitch
>>
>>36818353
I can imagine this actually being really hot when a fit curvy woman with a nice butt is in that burka. Huge tease.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.