[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here smokes cannabis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Rllldo.jpg (77KB, 501x458px) Image search: [Google]
Rllldo.jpg
77KB, 501x458px
A friend has suggested to me smoking weed, he told me that if I don't mix it with tobacco it wouldn't be addictive.

I don't know shit about weed, how to use it ?
>>
It makes you insane and gay. Please stay away from that shit
>>
>mix with tobacco

I don't recommend this. You'll just get addicted to cigarettes and they're infinitely worse than weed.

Just get some bud from your friend and smoke it with him or by yourself and play video games.
>>
>>36818126
do your own fucking research you lazy shit fuck me
>>
>>36818154
He said it will help my ADHD
>>
>>36818170
Weed is actually five to ten times more harmful to lung tissue.
>>
>>36818126
Get a bong. A cheap one is like 20 bucks

I never smoke without my bong anymore
>>
>>36818126
>A friend has suggested to me smoking weed, he told me that if I don't mix it with tobacco it wouldn't be addictive.
bullshit
all I ever think about is getting high

if weed was legal and businesses did not drug test, there would be no reason not to be smoking weed 24/7
>>
>>36818193

False. But go ahead and smoke your ciggies.
>>
File: IMG_2848.jpg (123KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2848.jpg
123KB, 900x600px
>>36818211

Not 24/7, but after work and on the weekends.
>>
Weed is not addictive, but it's pretty cool at first so might find yourself wanting to be high all the time.
Then it gets boring. It affects people differently, so the only real way to test how you will react is by doing it. The first couple of times you'll laugh your ass off. That'll be pretty funny so you might wanna do it in a social setting. I get really anxious nowadays so I try to avoid smoking with other people.
>>
>>36818126
You just light it on fire and inhale the smoke into your lungs. You could also buy a vaporizer which just heats it up until the THC turns into a vapor which you inhale. It's not complicated. It will make you feel good and change the way your mind works.
>>
>>36818191
Yeah and give you psychosis in exchange. It's not worth it
>>
as someone who went from smoking weed every single hour of every day, to smoking once or twice a day, then to not smoking at all

weed is fucking addictive. you will think about getting high constantly and you will spend hundreds of dollars every time you pick some up just so you get the best deal

i quit because weed was an anchor in my life, when i woke up the first thing i thought about was getting high. if you arent careful it becomes your whole identity, you only hang around other stoners
>>
>>36818126
i use it very moderately, maybe a couple times a month

you'll just laugh a lot, music sounds really good, time might feel a bit slower, and you'll be really hungry

pretty fun to do moderately/once in awhile with some friends, but most people end up smoking everyday sitting at the computer or watching TV with their hands down their pants, which is the degenerate aspect of it.

Also, the weed community/stoners in general are usually fucking retarded as well
>>
Weed is cheaper than other vices that's the funny part.

Also inhale through your lungs but exhale through your nose if you rip bongs.
>>
File: chief-keef-1.jpg (159KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
chief-keef-1.jpg
159KB, 960x960px
>10/10 would recommend. Harmless, fun, tolerance wont ruin it, weeds the best man
>>
like all things in life, moderation is key. however, if it helps you get through your day and not kill yourself then better smoking everyday than death.

source: smokes weed everyday
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.