[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some solitary ways to pass the time? Anime and video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1349049382900.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1349049382900.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
What are some solitary ways to pass the time?

Anime and video games ain't doing it for me anymore?
>>
Read books and listen to music. Pick up a creative hobby, get fit.
>>
>>36817563
Helping others, you can't believe how entertaining and time-consuming it can get
>>
go for a walk tbqhwuladddddd
>>
>>36818497
> solitary
>>36817563
Read, write, build things, walk outdoors.
>>
If you are alone jack off that wastes many hours for me
>>
File: IMG_0963.png (465KB, 708x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.png
465KB, 708x1129px
>>36817563
Drugs. Loads and loads of drugs.
>>
>>36817563
You can use your free time developing some skill you're really into, make yourself a better person, not for someone else, just for your own pride. I read books, write stories, watch movies and try to discover new music from time to time, I don't brag this at all, just answering your question. If you're not interested in doing something for yourself, you can always waste your time talking to people.
>>
>>36817563
refresh 4chan a bunch. That's the only thing I do.
>>
I've been playing a lot of golf recently and it's really fun. It's a great way to spend an afternoon and it's a skill you have to work at to be successful
>>
I masturbate. Have you tried masturbating?
>>
>>36818527
>Anon can't mow some old couple's fucking lawn without having his hand held
>Anon can't do groceries for a sick friend without being alone
>Anon can't clean the whole house by himself, he's too much of a fucking manchild for that
>Anon can't drive to pick something for a single mom who is too busy with work, he requires assistance for that too
>Anon can't chop some wood or put together a piece of furniture while the owner is at work
>Anon can't feed and/or walk pets at night because dogs and cats count as people
>>
>>36817563
>exercise
>reading
imo has helped me into somewhat "like"
me a little bit more
>>
>>36818874
All of those activities require extensive social interaction to start.
>>
Spending hours reading Wikipedia articles and searching Google Scholar. That's what I do while I shitpost here.

But you have to find something that interest you of course which in my case is not a problem.

You can also try painting or learning an instrument.

I also go plant hunting and taking long walks now and then.
>>
go outside you autist
get a job or something
>>
apply for jobs : ^ )
>>
File: 1493892823683.png (121KB, 370x272px) Image search: [Google]
1493892823683.png
121KB, 370x272px
>>36818874
>helping single moms
Your posts was agreeable until that point.
Single mothers deserve nothing but pain and suffering.
>>
>>36817563
Programming is originally fun.
>>
>>36819479
My neighbor is a widow, lost her husband to cancer. Before they had kids he used to help my dad fix stuff around the house, and she used to tell us stories and make us laugh.
Some years ago I went camping with a friend I met on the internet and he invited my over to his house. His dad left them because he was an alcoholic waste of life and his mom was an adorable angel.

Although I agree that most of them are cancer, not every single mom is a degenerate white slut. That's why I try to help the good ones as much as I can.
>>
>>36819825
Widows should not be lumped in with single mothers.
And of course the bitch claimed the father to be a waste of life - you wouldn't pity her otherwise.
>>
>>36817563
>>36819103

This.

Go for a walk through the park or woods, go for a bike ride around your city, jog around the block a few times a day.

Outdoors exercise is great. It stimulates your body and your mind.
>>
>>36818874
>Anon doesn't live in the 50s
>>
>>36817563

If you live in a very hot place (desert) learning to play an instrument is always usefull
>>
>>36817563
Learning something and maximizing your skill in a specific area ?
>>
>>36819966
I've met the guy, fucker didn't even answer when I greeted him. Everyone in the family hates him, yet she still has the kindness to let him stay at her house after his was undergoing reparations. You call this being a bitch, for me it's being an angel.

>>36820755
>Anon can't even find a decent excuse
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.