[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Vegan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.jpg (288KB, 1800x735px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
288KB, 1800x735px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt4s2QoU3G0&
(english subs are available on the vid)

Why are you not a Vegan yet?
>>
Because I am not clinically retarded
>>
Why would I be vegan?
>>
Because I like putting meat in my mouth and swallowing huge amounts of protein.
>>
Because executing lesser beings for being delicious is, objectively, awesome.
>>
>>36817570
>For the well-being of animals (they have feelings and shouldn't be exploited)
>For the planet (http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=4425&catId=3)
>For you (it's healthier)
>>
File: 1493037311438.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493037311438.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>36817505
I found you normie
now get the fuck out of here!
>>
File: uh.png (35KB, 118x137px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
35KB, 118x137px
>>36817521
You don't need to be clinically retarded to go Vegan
>>
>>36817608
Don't care about the animals, their feelings, the planet and my health isn't important enough for me to start bothering with some soy-kale bullshit. I'll stick to eating meat, thank you very much.
>>
>>36817621
Then why are vegans usually retarded?
>>
>>36817577
Do you think that a short pleasure is worth sufferings?
>>
>>36817643
Yes.

Very original. This time.
>>
>>36817638
Prove it.
You can't say something and that magically makes it true.
>>
>>36817505
I'm not a vegan because I enjoy killing and eating. I would have no problem with someone killing and eating me. It's the natural cycle. Going vegan doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>36817505

Look guy, I don't have friends or a gf. There's very few things on Earth that bring me joy and meat eating is one of them.

You give me a decent job, family, friends, and a normal life, we can talk about veganism. For now, we're on two totally different wavelengths.
>>
>>36817588
>objectively awesome
Objectively it's cruel.

>>36817613
If someone doesn't have the same point of view as you, it doesn't make them a normie (and normie has never been clearly defined)

>>36817628
>I'm selfish
You can be better than this.

>>36817653
It's not. Selfishness is not a valid argument.
>>
>>36817608
1. animals would still suffer, just fewer. quantity does not matter.

2. vegans do nothing for the planet. we can encourage eating less meat, but if you think by not putting something in your mouth you are an environmental hero, you might as well stop breathing, too.

3. it's not healthier on any level except when we're talking about overeating, specifically processed foods.
>>
>>36817657
>Prove it.

They don't eat meat
>>
>>36817713
>You can be better than this
I don't care about your value judgements though. I have no interest in being "better" as you put it.
>>
>>36817703
Go to Vegan Conventions, you'll meet friendly peoples and may get friends. woohoo.

>>36817669
>I'm not civilized.
Is that really the best you can come with?
>>
I genuinely hate vegetables so I'd probably die like two weeks later or so, I genuinely hope some tablet/powder/drinks are released soon that I can drink for sustinence that wont turn me into a super skeletor

I'd just stop eating altogether, for the most part
>>
>>36817713
>Selfishness is not a valid argument
No argument is needed. I eat the animal.
>>
vegans are hypocrites.
their ethical philosophy of not killing, ignores the life of plants.
Buddhist monks don't even kill plants because they are consistent.
bugs are killed just by walking.
microscopic life are killed when bathing.
and sentience is irrelevant. life is life.
hope they all rot in hell with the rest of us killers.
>>
>>36817754
Whatever suits your fancy. I want civilization to fall and for the world to eat itself, and you'll turn to animals all the same. You're a black hole. Replaceable. Your misguided efforts will amount to nothing.
>>
>>36817717
1. Quantity does matter. Each animal is an individual and cares about his life.
2. By default Vegans do nothing for the planet. But the others are doing a lot against it.
3. Right, the problem is mostly eating meat every days.

>>36817732
Not eating meat doesn't make you retarded, and is not an effect of being retarded.

>>36817749
>I have no interest in being "better"
Being better could help you though.
>>
>>36817754

>Go to Vegan Conventions, you'll meet friendly peoples and may get friends. woohoo.

Yea guy, just "Show up in a public face with a big smile, give a firm handshake, and make some friends." Yea, great advice.

Why don't you go annoy some other community with your vegan non-sense? Come pick on us instead of going to Chad forums, where you know you'll be fucking bullied. Fuck off and die, shithead.
>>
>>36817505
>Don't eat eggs because it's cruel to consume unborn animals.
>Get abortion because fetus isn't worth caring about.

>Don't eat animals because it's cruel to impede on the natural right to live.
>Get abortion because it's my life > any other life.
>>
>>36817847
I'd rather eat animals than have some possibe "help" from not eating them and being deemed morally superior in the eyes of vegans.
>>
Plant diet has been scientifically proven to be good for your health. Red meat has been proven to increase risks for cancer.
I personally stick with eating meat only on rare occassions and mostly crusteans or poultry, only very rarely I eat red meat.

I don't do diary products anymore because research suggests it is bad for your digestive track.

I am more motivated by environmental and health reasons. Would eat insects if they become more available and less expensive. Scientists are pushing insects as food because of food security and environmental reasons.
>>
Because I like meat and don't give a shit what anyone's feels about it. And if you really want to "save the planet", get busy killing 2/3 of humanity off.
>>
>>36817861
>Don't eat animals because it's cruel to impede on the natural right to live.
>Don't eat eggs because it's cruel to consume unborn animals.
These are rarely the actual arguments
>>
File: 1491584056858.jpg (121KB, 753x724px) Image search: [Google]
1491584056858.jpg
121KB, 753x724px
>it's a vegan tells you they are healthy but haven't started the vegan meme until after they were teenagers and nearly done developing but still take supplements made from animals
>>
>>36817780
You can cooook them. You can find vegan junk food btw.

>>36817817
No they are not, they are doing their best.
Plants have no feelings.
If we could try to avoid as much deaths as possible. Protecting a cow is just easier than protecting an ant.

>>36817829
Honestly, it may sound stupid but I don't think what you're looking for is really the end of the world. You want excitement, happiness.
Activism can give you that.
You may get mad at me for that but wew, I believe in you.
>>
File: pinky.jpg (85KB, 460x614px) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
85KB, 460x614px
You're killing more animals than you were before.
There is a whole lot more into the process but the main issue is you eat more square acres to survive than the equivalent meat would have eaten to survive to give you the same level of calories. This means you're being vastly less efficient which means more acres of greens need to be made just for you. This means tilling the fields, pesticides, possibly anti-insect gmo style plants and clearing areas for more fields if that lifestyle catches on otherwise we couldn't grow enough food, cheaper labor being need.
All of that kills animals like field mice, rabbits, foxes, deer, pheasants, basically everything you'd find living off the land in your average farm and the fish that get the runoff. Then more cause those cheaper paid laborers can't afford your lifestyle and support themselves so they're now also eating cheaper to buy beef.

tldr vegans are assholes
>>
>>36817860
I'm not here to annoy you, but to help you and spread my point of view which seems deeply important to me. Also because I feel like part of this place.
Of course getting social is not easy, but it leads to improvements in your life. Just try and don't give up.

>>36817861
We do not eat eggs because it's chicken exploitation.
Some Vegans are pro-life.

>>36817869
I do not only want to help you, it's mostly to help animals.

>>36817916
Of course we are too much on earth but that's another matter. Also if we all were Vegan it would only get better.

>>36817941
I started as a teenager, my only supplements (B12 vitamin) are not made from animal exploitation.
>>
>>36818099
Well I don't want to help animals, so i'll keep eating them. I'll even dedicate my next steak to you.
>>
>>36817505
I don't care about animals, you animal-hugging pussy.
>>
>>36818073
80% of grains go to feeding livestock
>>
>>36818073
>you eat more square acres to survive than the equivalent meat would have eaten to survive to give you the same level of calories
Well, no, you're wrong.
>This means tilling the fields, pesticides etc
I exclusively eat organic food.
>cheaper paid laborers
That's another problem and I try to buy as much workers respectful products as possible.
>>
>>36817847
quantity does not matter.

vegans still have to live and if they use computers, live in a city, have a wasteful job, etc they are not any better.

the "problem" is that vegans are fags. it's perfectly reasonable to limit how much food/meat you consume, but when you distinguish yourself from other people based on WHAT you do or do not eat, it heavily implies that your life is absolute shit.
>>
>>36818147
>>36818157
I don't know how you grew up that selfish but that's sad. Even it seems to only be a show. Nobody cares for you so you think you don't have to care about anybody.

In all honesty I think you may be worth something.
>>
>>36818242
By realising that morals are subjective, developing a metaphysical solipsistic world view and in general just not being an emotionally driven, feeler cunt.
>>
>>36818209
Quantity does matter, you can't deny it.
The use of computers pollutes a lot less than meat consumption.
And Veganism is not only about ecology.
>>
>>36818267
If you say that it's good to not harm anybody, then Veganism is good.
I defined the words I used so it's not subjective.
>>
>>36818294
>if you say it's good to not harm anybody
I don't. I don't think of the world in terms of good or bad. Morals are subjective and I'm amoral.
>>
>>36818332
That's kind of stupid.
You can't say you just believe in nothing, else you won't do anything.
>>
>>36818359
How old are you? You have to be underage. No way an adult would have such a juvenile, dysfunctional mindset.
>You can't just say you believe in nothing, else you won't do anything
I never said I believe in nothing. Nevertheless, humans will operate on base instinct and biological drives even if they intellectually believe in nothing. You'd still want to do things, get bored, hungry, depressed, etc. None of these things disappear if you come to the logical conclusion of (agnostic) metaphysical solipsism.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.