[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a place where intelligent black people conglomerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: handshake[1].jpg (380KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
handshake[1].jpg
380KB, 900x598px
Is there a place where intelligent black people conglomerate online?

Being here for so long has dehumanized the race for me, I see a non-black person and I presume any number of complex thoughts, concerns and emotions could be going through their head. I see a black person and my presumption of their inner thoughts doesn't go much beyond that of an animal.
>>
Twitter is the place you are looking for
>>
yes

>>>/pol/
>>
>>36817236
Is this bait? You just used the word conglomerate when clearly you meant congregate
>>
>>36817263
I meant a place where a significant percentage of the users are black, most people on /pol/ are white and the content there has contributed to my mindset.

>>36817309
Congregate is better but conglomerate fits fine, anon.
>>
>>36817309
Must be bate anon.
>>36817236
Nice Bait
>>
>>36817236
Boxden. It's a hip hop website and has a lot of retards but there are plenty of sections that have nothing to do with rap music and more to do with philosophy or literature or finance or fashion or news or sex.
>>
>>36817334
OP wants to form compact mass of black folk.
>>
Worldstarhiphop is comfy
>>
>>36817334
>the content there has contributed to my mindset
ah the enlightened realist swallowing those painful redpills the normies don't even know exist you're so fucking qhwhud
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

retarded
>>
>>36817785
Why are you bumping my thread twice if you hate me?
>>
File: spirit cook.jpg (57KB, 600x596px)
spirit cook.jpg
57KB, 600x596px
>judges black people by appearance
>is black
>looking for other black people to talk to online

Low quality bait, or KYS special snowflake bitch oreo
>>
>>36817799
lol I'm just shitposting faggot
>>
>>36817909
You're not allowed to shitpost, this is 4chan, we have higher standards here.
>>
>>36817799
Sort of racist here. But I don't hate you. I just don't want to fear your people anymore.
>>
Even the most "racism is mean" normies think this way too. I know from the look of shock on their faces when I tell them I've been reading a book that isn't Harry Potter/Hunger Games/etc.
>>
>intelligent black people

Does not compute
>>
File: 1277593779848.jpg (12KB, 164x152px)
1277593779848.jpg
12KB, 164x152px
>>36817236
>Is there a place where intelligent black people conglomerate online?
The word you were looking for is 'congregate', you fucking jackass...
>>
>>36818498
You gotta see >>36817353
>>
>intelligent
>black people
choose one.
>>
>>36817236
TheColi has some pretty good forums iirc. Only been there once though
>>
>>36818397
>>36818548
I'm surprised it took this long to make these posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 217x245px)
image.jpg
35KB, 217x245px
Why do blacks instantly feel superior if they can one up there Fellow blacks in an intellectual manner. If you were truly indifferent to race cuck memes you'd just seek other Retards who believe that they are smart.
>>
>>36818692
The point of my thread is really to find a way to humanize black people.
>>
>>36818957
You don't. They wanna belong and can't accept themselves. Their problem
>>
File: nwoo.jpg (11KB, 238x249px)
nwoo.jpg
11KB, 238x249px
Oh yay, another why do black people thread

The fucking joy -_________________________-
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.