[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 21, teach retards for a living >live with grandparents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fire.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>be me, 21, teach retards for a living
>live with grandparents
>havent had a date in months
>ask a 9/10 cubana qt to a date with me
>she agrees
>i decide to bring her to my house
>cook up steak, shrimp, chicken for us
>having a good time
>grandmother starts talking to her
>asks her what part of mexico she's from
>asks if she has her greencard
>girl has to explain that she's american-born and of cuban descent and that she doesn't need a greencard
>grandma tries to speak broken spanish to her
>qt gets up and leaves the house
>spend the rest of the night guzzling pisswater beer until i pass out

WHY WHY WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME
>>
Because you're dating spics. Date white grils like abnormal human being.
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
Pic related, it's your only way Anon
>>
File: Thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>36816981
>abnormal human being
>>
File: 1469292260293_20160828_230300.jpg (57KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469292260293_20160828_230300.jpg
57KB, 785x757px
>successfully asking a girl out
get the fuck OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36817046
Get out NEETfag
>>
So you thought it was a good idea to introduce her to your racist grandmother on the first date, huh?
>>
>>36816961
Explain to your date that your grandparent's xenophobia is a product of their time and try telling them to stop doing their civic duty border patrol.
>>
>>36816961
Move out you fucking nerd
>>
>>36816961
serves you right for trying to racemix, faggot
>>
Based Grandma would rather her line die out have it diluted with non whites.
>>
>>36816961
She got mad because an old lady was ignorant of another culture? It's not even like grandma was being rude, she's just a little uninformed. You should call her and apologize for your grandma but tell her it's no big deal, she's just old and doesn't know much about other cultures.
>>
>>36817508
This. I don't even have weird parents and I don't introduce a chick to them until I've been seeing her for a while.
STOP TAKING GIRLS TO MEET YOUR FAMILY ON A FIRST DATE!
>>
Are you living with your grandparents to take care of them or because you have no place else to live? If it's the latter, you should wait until you move out before you start bringing women home.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.