[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with robots and sonic the hedgehog?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: sonic.png (1MB, 950x761px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
1MB, 950x761px
What is it with robots and sonic the hedgehog?
>>
>>36816668
not all robots are fedora tipping neckbeards
>>
>>36816668
Minions are way better than sonic
>>
Why is everyone looking at him? He looks a little strange but not strange enough to turn your head and stare.
>>
>>36816692
Probably the way he walks or something similar
>>
>>36816692
>He looks a little strange but not strange enough to turn your head and stare.

You really don't know how normies think, do you?
>>
He is more chad the all of you fucks!
>>
>>36816692
Normies want him dead.
>>
>>36816668
>Going out looking like that.

wew
>>
>>36816668
Why do you think he's a robot? It's another one of those 'Look at me, I'm being so ironic' pics.
>>
Go check out a Sanic thread on /v/ or start one on /v/ and watch all the really autistic guys flow in. It's really something.
>>
>>36816692
It's a shit photoshop job.

>>36816668
Truely a mystery. Something to do with that late YEAH COOL TO THE MAX 90s 'tude and those big pseudo-anime yes I would think.
>>
File: sonic shirt fedoralord.png (2MB, 1431x793px) Image search: [Google]
sonic shirt fedoralord.png
2MB, 1431x793px
>>36816958

>it's a shit photoshop job

I want to know what this is from. I didn't know there were other pictures of this guy
>>
>>36816692
>why is stacy and company staring at that normal guy
>>
What the fuck is with all this Sonic bashing? If you don't understand the appeal of Sonic you shouldn't talk about it as if you do.
I think Sonic is a well-rounded character that I happen to like. All the bashing is just typical contrarianism. There are no good arguments against the appealing nature of Sonic: prove me wrong.
>>
>>36817017

meant to include my ringtone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVagnlM-Ys
>>
>>36817017
He's too fast. Sonic is too fast to be likable.
>>
>>36817048
Is that all you can think of? The speed is important to his persona. Do you think a slow or normal speed Sonic would be likeable instead? I thought so (that means no by the way).
>>
>>36816692
>sonic short
>fedora
>neckbeard
>virgin walk
>fingerless gloves
>>
>>36817066
>Do you think a slow or normal speed Sonic would be likeable instead?
Absolutely. Going fast can lead to injury. Sonic is a bad role-model for children every where. He should be much slower or at least wear a helmet.
>>
>>36817102
>sonic wearing a helmet
shit nigga u gay
>>
>>36817102
You are wrong. You are so fucking wrong on this. I will look if I can find some ACTUAL evidence against your claim but it might take some time.
I mean actual papers not some stupid opinions of a contrarian like you.
>>
>>36817151
>>36817102
Young males according to evolutionary theory suggest that they engage in competitive risk taking.
Does that sound like Sonic to you? Indeed it does.
Source: Competitiveness, risk taking, and violence: the young male syndrome
>>
>>36817227
But he is still too fast. Show me any young male who is as fast as Sonic. How am I supposed to possibly relate to a character who can reach such speed?
>>
>>36816973
he looks pretty confident here
>>
>>36817258
You Sonic dislikers are laughable. Read about supernormal stimulus
>>
>>36816692
They're probably looking at the weirdo who's taking pictures of random people in the street. Or maybe it's just photoshopped.
>>
I remember reading the comic series and thinking it was pretty dope. There was a whole saga or whatever of the future where Knuckles was older and I forgot the rest, I just remember thinking it was cool
>>
>>36816668
Dunno, The games were alright until Shadow The hedgehog came out. I used to play these on the original megadrive. They were fun to play. The real autistic fest started after 2006 and the day original "character" were on the internet.

To be honest the franchise is dead since the original writer left around Shadow and Sonic 2006.
>>
>>36817325
>autistic
Why is it necessary to brand us fans autistic? I know this word gets thrown around a lot here but I still dislike Sonic dislikers creating strawmen.

Most Sonic fans are normal functioning people.
>>
>>36817347
I was referring to the event that took place on the internet between 2006-09 and the influx of Mary sue on some website such as Deviantart. I wasn't talking about the fans of the franchise specifically.

For real, I could care less about it.
>>
>copying threads from /v/
>>>>376121624
>>>376121624
>>
>>36816692
They're wondering where he got his sonic shirt. They're too intimidated to ask him plus they could never afford it, so they're sizing him up to try and figure out whether they could jump him from behind and steal it. He's too fast, of course.
>>
>>36816668
sonic is awesome
>good games
>cool toys
>good tv show
>>
>>36817626
If only
>& Knuckles
worked with everything.
>Dark Souls & Knuckles
>God of War & Knuckles
>The Last of Us & Knuckles
>Sonic & Knuckles & Knuckles
>>
File: 1493037311438.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493037311438.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>36816689
OUT OUT OUT!!! FUCKING NEWFAG
>>
>>36817680
>hating it because dumb memes
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.