[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it beta to eat girls out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_nxll12sAgC1s2c8uno5_1280.gif (163KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxll12sAgC1s2c8uno5_1280.gif
163KB, 853x480px
Is it beta to eat girls out?
>>
>>36815754
According to /pol/, eating a girl out is the gayest thing that exists in this universe and so is having sex with women. The epitome is alphaness and manliness, again, according to /pol/ is mouth raping other men. They got to be right, being natsoc aplhas and all
>>
>>36815754
Eating out your GF isn't cucked, most girls can't reach orgasm by penetration alone
You need a good tongue game
It's about giving and receiving
You like a good succ right?
Why shouldn't you return the favor?
That's what a relationship is about
It's about you making her happy
And her making you happy.
>>
>>36815914
that's what the Romans believed
>>
Kind of, it's more submissive though. You can always play opposite world and say it's dominant to suck on her carcinogenic gash and slurp up Chad's cum because it's all about her pleasure and you're making her feel really good about using you. That's what these threads always break down to.
>>
>>36815975

Why should I care if a girl reaches orgasm? I'd actually rather she didn't, it's kind of slutty if she does.
>>
>>36816175
Generally if you eat her out, she will exchange that with blowing you.
Blowjobs have a unique sensation to them that sex and handjobs dont have
>>
>>36815754
Only if said girl you're eating out isn't your gf
>>
>>36815754
i think its really hot and i hunger for a slam piggie slit to eat like its my last meal
>>
>>36816175
Then why should she care if you orgasm?
She can just stop and leave you hanging.
Relationships are about giving and receiving you selfish autist.
>>
>>36815754
Not even a little bit you'll literally never have more power over a girl

You can make it into a submissive thing if that's your jam tho
>>
>>36816190

Or I could just let her blow me and not eat her out. Girls provide sex, men provide everything else. Girls that expect oral are just greedy and not worth the time.
>>
>>36816240
sure if she has that level of dependency on you
but if you are somewhat equal financially, it'll be blow for eat.
>>
File: 1477082580180m.jpg (61KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477082580180m.jpg
61KB, 669x1024px
>>36816228

Real dominant alright, he has total control over her. He just chooses to let her have the control.
>>
I love eating girls out, tastes so fucking good and gets me diamonds for after
>>
I like the thought of it, but it would only work in a world where men and women don't have the power dynamics they do.

Let's say a girl goes to a club and sees a 'hot' celebrity. Might be an actor, a musician, an athlete, it doesn't matter. They flirt for a bit. She can't believe her luck, and is open to anything. They go to the toilets, and she deepthroats him and gets railed hard.
Does he eat her out? No. Why? It's irrelevant.

Another scenario, more likely unfortunately. A girl feels unattended by her bf/husband and gets a lover. He pounds her hard. When she gets home she says she's too tired to have sex. Her partner insists and they end up having oral sex, with her partner unknowingly eating the other man's cum.

I know this might sound too outrageous, the fantasy of a cuckold and whatnot. Read the biography of rockstars and the like. Women are willing to do absolutely ANYTHING for a man they admire, and being used like that will be the biggest pleasure she's felt. Will remember it all her life. For the normal man? She demands to have her pussy eaten or she will leave the relationship, probably wrecking his finances.

Being in the position where even eating her out is a possibility in her mind means she doesn't admire or value you.
>>
>>36816313
Stop inventing hypothetical scenarios to justify being a selfish fuck
Get a loyal girl and you won't eat anyone's cum
Robots create imaginary situations and actually believes it's reality.
>>
>>36816313
This is retarded.
Most relationships there is a dynamic of "you do this for me, and i do this for you".
Very few relationships in humanity are huge power gaps like you described.
>>
>>36816240
This kind of selfish mindset won't ever get you a Gf
Even if it does, you won't get far
Relationships are about giving and receiving
You only want to receive
And because of it you will be always lovely.
>>
>>36815914
You sound a little upset
>>
>>36816393
*Lonely

Originalioooooo
>>
No, it's only beta if you eat them out and then they refuse to suck your dick and/or fuck you

I've been there
Literally stopped talking to her, but I had her naked in bed 2 hours after I met her in the dorm so

fuckn roasties
>>
>>36816290
my god same
there are girls who kinda lack of the hygiene, its not as fun then but holy shit i let all my GFs sit on my face
>>
I was walking in the Lake District last year and passed a group of men going down as I went up and then a few seconds later their wives passed me chatting and joking.
One said "David doesn't like 'going down'" and then they all laughed about it.
It came across to me like a woman wouldn't respect a man in a relationship who wouldn't eat her out and would belittle him in front of her girlfriends.
>>
If you suck pussy you'll suck anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dl5HkxwyXI
>>
I want a relationship where we can both just enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about silly power dynamics because we love and care for each other.
>>
>>36816344
Not exactly hypothetical. I used to lurk a woman's forum (subforums were makeup, clothes, celebrities, etc, so 99.99% of the users were women) in my quest to understand them better, and maybe be more appealing to them and find a girl irl. While the second case I exposed is invented, I've read many times about women meeting celebrities, either because women in the forum did or they commented on other girls who famously did or on biographies and stuff. And those who had the chance to be railed by a celeb were ecstatic about it, and it never included oral, because it doesn't make sense.

Now that I remember there are even videos of groupies trying to give oral sex to rappers on stage and stuff like that (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17i4vt_rapper-danny-brown-gets-blowgy-on-stage-sets-tongues-wagging_music). Why do you think they jump to suck a guy they admire off, rather than jump to get eaten? If a woman admires a man, she kneels. If she doesn't, she demands to be eaten. Again, if you are in the position where she contemplates the possibility to have you eat them is because you are not worthy for her.

>Get a loyal girl
>>
>>36815975
>You need a good tongue game
i don't need shit if i'm not actually fucking anyone
>>
>>36815754
How does anyone watch hentai? It's so stupid looking and poorly drawn/animated.
>>
>>36816226
>She can just stop and leave you hanging.
Sounds like a good reason to hit a bitch.
>>
>>36816279

Seems easy enough since women only date guys who earn more than them.

>>36816393

I have a practice gf that turned into a long term thing. Even though it's beta I'm not beta enough to lick her out. She gives me blowjob, I take the blowjob. It's a good dynamic for us. You read too many girly mags. She seems fine with the arrangement. She has no reason to complain as she's on disability while I make a good salary. She's the lucky one in this scenario. You might have a point if a guy were really punching above his weight, but for equal and below cunnilingus is just pathetic.
>>
>>36815754
yes, you can literally get cancer that way
>>
>>36816483
Of course you incredibly fantastic retard.
When someone filthy rich and famous is the guy we're talking about
Of course he can deny giving oral
He's in an unique privileged position.
But it's not the case of 99% of people
Are you really comparing 1% of cases to the 99%??
All normal relationships include oral for both sides.
Most of women never even met a celebrity personally besides a selfie,
much less fucked one
These girls online are all mostly lying that's what people do online, they brag of things nobody can prove.
Come back to the real world.
>>
>>36816482
Women can't do that. It's not biologically correct.
>>
>>36815754
Yes, incredibly beta.
Only exception is for your virgin bride, and even the only if you want to.
>>
>>36815754
Things like this straight up disgust me.

Even the thought of a girl giving ME a blowjob disgusts me, the though of kissing disgusts me too, sex seems a bit less gross since it doesn't have to do with one's mouth, but still it doesn't seem appealing to me, anal too looks gross and disturbing.

Why do normies do these things?

Ewwwww

The only thing I can conceive is a girl giving me a handjob, I guess that'd be ok but it's still kind of gross...

Me sticking a finger in her gross sticky hole, though, gross... Yikes!!!

I just don't get normaloids...
>>
>>36816546
I think you should read OP again. He asks: is it beta?

You just said it is. 99% of men (betas or below) have to do it, while 1% (alphas) don't need to. For them it isn't even a question. Even if the stories of those women aren't true, they would rather fantasize about being used by an alpha than being eaten by a beta. Being with a beta is what they have to settle down with, and he better eat her out.

So:
>Is it beta to eat girls out?
Yes, it is. What you are asking is:
>Will it help me get a gf?
Yes, if you are a beta (or below).

What you call 'the real world' is 'the beta world'.

Of course everyone here is beta or gamma or omega or whatever, so it is a requirement for every robot. But just to be clear: it just means she doesn't respect or admire you. If she did, she would get much more pleasure from the chance of getting fucked by you than anything you could do with your tongue.
>>
>>36816615

You sound like a fag, but you're not really wrong.
Blowjobs are good on the receiving end, but it's really overrated, and women usually do it out of a foolish sense of selflessness, they want to please their man even at the expense of their pride and comfort.
>>
>>36815754
>Tfw my gf won't let me eat her out because she's shy
Oh well, at least we can have all the sex I want.
>>
>>36816655

>le beta/alpha dichotomy

Just say that you're an autist.
>>
>>36816655
So you will refuse to have a Gf and be happy because you're not a rich famous chad star that can get away with anything?
You're not willing to make her happy so she can make you happy too?
Why is your expectations so insanely high
Holy fuck, you want a girl to be delighted to have the opportunity to have sex with you
You want her to hold you in utmost respect and admiration
You want her not to want an incredibly pleasurable experience because of how amazing you are.
Please step down the megalomaniacal ego stairs
And again, come back to the real world.
>>
>>36815754
Eating pussy is putting woman on a pedestal.

It is telling them that they are worthy of your tongue. It is an extreme turnoff for them.

I know this is utterly confusing, but the less effort you put into pleasing your girlfriend, the more she's going to lust over you. The man who cares about his own sexual pleasure will get the most sex.

I have had female med students and chaste Christian girls in my bed and treated them like dirt. Threw them on the bed, railed them hard then left her lying there. No foreplay, no speaking, everything is for my pleasure only.

They all came back to me over and over again.
>>
File: 1493287537810.png (89KB, 175x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493287537810.png
89KB, 175x255px
>>36816750
Nice fan fic you got there
Unless you look like Chris Evans, you can't ever pull that out. Not in 1 million years
And because you're on /r9k/ you don't look like Chris Evans
You basically invented this whole thing up to impress fat autistic neets on the internet
Please have some self respect.
>>
>>36816686
>that kid who thinks that starting a sentence he doesn't agree with using the word "le" is an argument
>>
>>36816725
You have trouble with reading comprehension.

As I first stated:

>I like the thought of it, but it would only work in a world where men and women don't have the power dynamics they do.
It's not that I want it to be like that. I'd much prefer a world where both men and women can enjoy each other without the power dynamics thing. But that is not how it works. If you want to be blind to it, that's fine. Go live a 'happy' life. I wish the best to you, not kidding. But I can't, knowing that's not how women operate.

>>36816686
That's alright, although if you don't like that categorization it's not very smart to enter a thread where OP openly asked about it.
>>
>>36815754

No. Sticking your mouth into a yummy tight cooch after you've lifted up a skirt is one of life's bountiful wonders.

It's a wonderful thing to do and the taste is amazing providing they actually can clean their cunt, so that excludes American women.
>>
>>36816827
You basically can't accept the fact you're not Chad and because of that you refuse to have gf
Because if girls don't treat you like God the supreme Lord of the universe the
Then it's not enough
>They should be thankful to have sex with me!
>I'm literal perfection, when you open the dictionary for the word amazing there's a photo of me!
>Why should girls want an extremely pleasurable oral experience from me, again
>I'm GOD THE SUPREME LORD OF THE UNIVERSE
>GIRLS NEED TO BE THANKFUL FOR THE HONOR OF HAVING SEX WITH ME!
>>
>>36816949
Read again:
>I like the thought of it, but it would only work in a world where men and women don't have the power dynamics they do.

I don't want any of what you are saying.
I just refuse to participate in the system.
>>
guys every single person is a fucking degenerated /r9k/ user no one of you ever tasted pussy and i doubt you had sex in the last 6 months

so maybe you just keep your retarded opinions to your own mind because you have no clue

and i love how y'all talking about how women think about that
look, im'm a women, and hell yeah if i admire a man, i get the fuck down to my knees and suck until im completely covered in cum
but when i admire a male,i don't admire him for being a retarded twat speaking about alpha and beta shit, but for being a person that isnt too selfish to eat me out and making sure that i have fun too.
>>
>>36817083
You want to get on your knees and suck him off because he exhibits alpha male behaviour.
>>
>>36817083

I had sex on Thursday, and people don't talk about beta/alpha dynamics in real life. It's just comes about naturally as a cultural thing.
>>
>>36815989
In roman times woman pussy prob smelled like fish rot
>>
>>36817165
nah because i exhibit beta female behaviour, thats the thing, learn to read
>>
>>36817195
No such thing as female alpha/beta/whatever
>>
>>36817239
thats obviously a rethorical thing because those words were used before
>>
>>36817083

You type like a retard and have a vagina. If you were in my room I'd herd you down and fuck your ass dry and make you thank me afterwards by licking my cock clean. You are worthless beyond being a fuck toy. I do care about your pleasure, u want to make sure you feel no pleasure whatsoever when you are servicing me. The sooner you learn your place the sooner a man might be able to stand being in the same room as you.
>>
>>36816949
>being this mad not everyone is a beta pussy licker like you

Wew, calm down man. Go suck on some gash and come back when you're able to talk like a big boy
>>
>>36817239
>all girls behave the same with other people
>>
>>36817346
i love this site xD
look
i had no problem with being herded down and geting fucked and licking cocks clean after i fucking LOVE it but i do this with dudes i have respect for and i have no respect for socially retarded twats like you
>>
>>36815754
No its just a lot of fun. If you're worried about being beta while eating a girl out keep one hand on her throat and stop intermittently to call her a whore, finger her with your other hand, make her beg for more, etc
>>
>>36817193
The vagina is self-cleaning. Always has been :^]
>>
>>36816190
Blow jobs are vastly overrated

t. Cutfag
>>
File: infibulated-3.jpg (323KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
infibulated-3.jpg
323KB, 1600x1200px
>>36817426

You'll respect me sooner or later. Pain is an excellent teacher and I have lots of instructional material at hand. Capsaicin cream and buttplug, cattle prod on vulva, polycarbonate rod across ass, you would submit within 30 seconds, but at that point it's too late. After you've learned to respect your superior then you have to be punished for the disrespect. Did you know the feet are extremely sensitive to pain? I have some delightful snappy little carbon rods. They work on the breasts nicely too. Electricity is my favorite because it doesn't leave a mark. I've built and sold modified TENs units for BDSM groups. On the low end it's fun playtime, but it's more than capable of racking your body with excruciating pain. It is very safe too. If you know what you are doing no death or injury will occur. For injury I like my blades. A couple quick slices, clamp, and cauterizing means you are left without a clit. Thanks to a friend I can get nice suture kits too. Might as well finish the job with infibulation. You don't act like a lady so why do you need lady parts? Your asshole and second asshole(mouth) are all I need. If you're a good girl I might use a little lidocaine for the worst of it.
>>
>>36817619
lol i love 4channers youre the perfect example of a stupid piece of shit throwing out his dumb edgy stuff here xD
>>
>>36816509
Nothing is more true.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>36817813
NORMIEEEEEESSSS OUT OUT GEETTT OUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36817853
who said i'm different lmao
>>
File: 1447039950350.gif (997KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447039950350.gif
997KB, 250x250px
>>36817813

Keep talking like that and I'll take more than your clit.
>>
>>36815754
Nah. It's fun to do, and most girls like it, so why not? Besides, how are you gonna 69 if you don't want to eat her out?

Probably only do it on clean girls though. I wouldn't eat out a hooker.
>>
>>36817881
well
tell me how u wanna do it
(my hair is alreadyy short btw)
>>
>>36815754
If a girl let's you eat her out you are automatically twice as alpha as anybody on 4chan
>>
>>36817983
That saves me some time then. I was thinking a little acid might be fun. As a plus it's easier to hose you down in your cage when you are covered in your own waste. It doesn't take much imagination for the how though. A bratty little cunt like you doesn't deserve a big show and ceremonious mutilation. I'd just reach in with pliers and extract the teeth or use a carbide saw for digits. I prefer my pets to be pleasant on the eyes though, it really hurts me more than you. Hopefully just the clitoridectomy is enough to set you straight.
>>
File: 1491191814577.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491191814577.png
452KB, 785x757px
Friendly reminder that vagina is basically a micropenis, therefore eating pussy is pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>36818541
Please stop talking, the cringe is too much
>>
>>36818541
This is just sad to read man, please fix your shit before it infects somebody else.
>>
>>36817193
>implying
if I were to "just bee myself" and surrender my Merlinite powers what do you think the vaginii of robot-tier gfs smell like?
>>
I would jump at the opportunity to eat a yummy fat brown box like this one personally.
>>
File: 1493561389200.jpg (38KB, 552x690px) Image search: [Google]
1493561389200.jpg
38KB, 552x690px
>>36819962
Coulda sworn I uploaded an image. Weird.
>>
>>36818961

If you're cringing imagine how she will shudder when she hears my footsteps descending the stairs to her holding cell.

>>36819530

Its already begun. Before I started shitposting it just stopped at another man's cum in her mouth Craig shit. I've seen a few cases of organic fgm fantasy. It may not have been because of me since I don't push it often enough but I like to think I played some role in it. I know that many of my posts have been reposted in wagie threads so someone is collecting my shit. As crazy as it sounds the meme war is very real. We are involved in it whether we're aware or not. Half the time I can't tell who's real or not, or even who's on what side, but it's a thrill all the same. I probably read too many psyop thrillers but it works. Losing an argument? Pretend to be another poster and agree with the opponent but make him look stupid by association. It's stupid and cheap but effective. So run along now any white boi, I gotta' give yo' sister some a dis bbc. Don't pick a side, just make people feel bad. The agenda doesn't matter in the short term.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.