[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to you get fat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1864546813218.jpg (34KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
1864546813218.jpg
34KB, 640x521px
>grandpa is skinny
>dad is skinny
>all my brothers are skinny
>I'm skinny
>can't gain weight
>2 years back I started lifting and eating to gain
>even had a personal trainer for a while
>went from 58 kg to 62 over the course of 7 months but didn't notice any muscle growth
>couldn't afford it anymore
>now I'm down to 59kg which is underweight
>I eat like a normal person and even overeat most of the time
>still can't gain any more weight and sometimes I lose it
>snacks and candy is expensive, beer is expensive, meat is expensive, only food that is somewhat affordable to eat everyday is fish and I eat a lot of it

How do you bots avoid being underweight?
I though "muh genetics" was just a meme
>>
>>36815532
>eats "enough"
>doesnt gain weight
>b-but i eat "enough"
>defies the laws of thermodynamics

once you stopped being a physics law defying superbeing we can start talking about calories in and calories out and calorie tracking...
>>
>>36815532
I wish I lived in a place where fish is cheaper than meat
>>
>>36815577
.__. fish IS meat... jeez
>>
>>36815577
Any place that's closer to the ocean than the inland really
>>
I know what you mean OP. I eat like a regular guy, more than people around me, but I stay a skelly.

>>36815561
>le calories in calories out meme
I know a guy who eats ridiculous amounts of food and he is still a thin dude. Doesn't exercise a lot either.
>>
>>36815634
you stupid fuck...
maybe he burns more calories sitting on his ass than normal people do, hence he gotta eat MORE calories because he burns MORE calories...
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>36815532
peanut butter
bananas
ice cream
>>
>>36815896
>peanut butter
very expensive

>bananas
Could od but I don't liek bananas enough to eat a lot of them

>ice cream
real icecream is really expensive but they do sel lthis huge box of "vanilla" ice cream at the store and it's actually pretty good
>>
>>36815532
you are literally fucking retarded.

>i eat fish (a very lean meat) and i can't gain weight!

eat a jar of peanut butter every day. you WILL gain weight.
>>
>>36815966
>>peanut butter
>very expensive
its really not...
im the same calories in vs calories out shiller, so take what you will from me.
that said, pasta is cheap as fuck and packs a lot of calories.
drizzle it with ketchup and olive oil, add spice and you have a huge calorie meal.

oats are cheap and has lots of calories.
whole milk too.

if you want something and you are trying without seeing results you arent trying hard enough.
>>
>>36816168
peanut butter is expensive here idk why but I'll see if I can find a cheaper brand somewhere else
I can do pasta
I eat a bowl of oats and raw milk yogurt every morning

Thanks
>>
>>36815532
>>went from 58 kg to 62 over the course of 7 months but didn't notice any muscle growth

Those feels make me glad I am fat. When I lose weight I just retain muscle. I have these crazy ass genetics where I can be on a calorie deficit constantly but I still gain muscle while losing fat.

I always see these little skellingtons in gym struggling to curl 10lb weights and benching 40lb like a boss. I get fat super easy and I'm morbidly obese rn, but I thank fuck every day I was never a skellington. You skeles have it the hardest.
>>
>>36815532
Load up on American food. I knew a brit just like you trying to get gains when he moved to the states. Eat nothing but burgers and junk food and you should do fine.
>>
File: 1454757390145.jpg (32KB, 381x572px) Image search: [Google]
1454757390145.jpg
32KB, 381x572px
Genetics is a meme, you dont eat enoug, or you get insufficent amounts of protein in your diet, get swole or die mirin cuck
>>
>used to have a normal build
>become a schizophrenic
>put on medication
>instantly blow up like a balloon
>>
>>36816897
>normal build
>delusional fuck
>>
>>36816932
How do you define normal then?

I wasn't fat, too skinny nor muscular. Like an average dude
>>
you were fat from the start tho

>dem pills ruin muh genetics
>>
File: afatso.png (195KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
afatso.png
195KB, 983x752px
>>36815532
>skeletons whining about not being able to gain weight
>>
>>36815532
Try using myfitnesspal app or webside. Start with the calories it tells you you should eat to gain weight, if you still aren't gaining weight, take the number myfitnesspal gives you and increase it with 200 kcal per day, if a week later you still haven't gained any weight increase again by 200 kcal, and so on. You need to track the calories of everything you eat and weigh yourself every morning. Try the Starting Strength routine at the gym. And lastly, it shouldn't have to be very expensive, because you really only need to eat a lot of carbs like pasta, rice or oatmeal to gain weight and those things are cheap. Fats you'll get anyway so don't worry about it. You need to eat some protein but not huge amounts, carbs is the thing you need to get a lot of.
>snacks, candy, beer
That's not the stuff you need. Beer has 0 nutritional value.
Buy oatmeal and a blender. Make shakes and drink. It's super easy and super cheap to get 1000 kcal this way. You can mix in peanuts, vegetable oil, protein powder, cocoa powder or other things, but oats and water is really all you need. Just blend it well and gulp it down.

Here's the book for the training routine:

https://www.amazon.com/Starting-Strength-Mark-Rippetoe-ebook/dp/B006XJR5ZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494085272&sr=8-1&keywords=starting+strength

I gained about 8 kg in two months by drinking oats mixed with other stuff. That was slightly too fast though but I did gain strength and muscle. Sadly lost all of it later due to illness though, but I will hopefully get at it again.
>>
>>36815532
59kg?
Im only 54kg, male and 5'10
only 18 though
I'm having to force feed myself
>>
File: 1454740831905.jpg (153KB, 802x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1454740831905.jpg
153KB, 802x1141px
>>36816242
>>36815966
>>36815532
OP first off
>I eat like a normal person and even overeat most of the time
Wrong, skellys think they eat a lot and they dont and fatties think they eat a little and they dont. Track your cals.
Also
as tht anon said eating PB is an easy way top gain weight.
PLus carbs are dirt cheap.
Buy bags of rice and pasta.
>>
>>36817178
Oh and as you gain weight you need to continually increase the calories to keep gaining weight. You can use myfitnesspal and regularly update your bodyweight so that the calories it tells you to eat changes accordingly. If it tells you a number that you have learned after a while that it is too low, you can still use the number it gives you but just add calories on top of it, either an absolute number, e.g. 500 kcal, or a percentage like 10%. You have to experiment. But don't look at your weight day to day and change the plan, look at the trend over at least a week. The way I myself do this is by plotting my weight in an open office spreadsheet and making it draw a trendline based on a week or ten days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.