[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOw much water do you drink a day, if at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Hatsune.Miku.full.1253295.jpg (625KB, 1097x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsune.Miku.full.1253295.jpg
625KB, 1097x960px
HOw much water do you drink a day, if at all?
>>
none
i usually go a day without water at a time without noticing anything, every other day, usually around midday at lunch, I'll feel thirsty
>>
Several litres. I'd say 3, at least. I've had a permathirst, since 2005. It used to be much worse. These days, I can handle the thirst much better. All tests came negative.
>>
A couple bottles a day, plus water in other things like coffee, tea, etc.
>>
File: Suu_Drinking_Water.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Suu_Drinking_Water.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>36814317
>none
Let me guess....
You just drink juice,beer and soda all the time.

That's not healthy at all anon, and its pretty much guaranteed way of getting painful kidney stones.
>>
>>36814383
I don't, whatever problem you perceive me to have, it's the total opposite
I'm underweight, it's not like I restrict food for no reason, but if I know it is filled with sugar (ie, everything you mentioned) I can't bring myself to drink or eat it, sugar in such concentrated portions is awful for the human body and sounds like ingesting poison to me
I don't know how I go so long without water, I guess sometimes it tastes bad
>>
>>36814265
bought a water filter now I drink like 2-3 liters a day

feels good
>>
>>36814265
Whatever quantity water is in milk.
>>
milk, soda, lemonade, maybe some Vietnam water, but mainly milk, i hate the way water tastes.
>>
4-5 bottles a day. It gets a lot easier to drink once you start noticing the effect of the hydration in your body
>>
At least 4 liters a day, my ADHD medication gives me infinite thirst and a never ending urge to masturbate.
>>
ITT: dumbass faggots trying to look cool, lying about how much water they drink and "8 glasses a day meme"

god you 12 year olds are killing this board.
who the fuck told you to drink 3 litres of water today? it's retarded.
>>
>>36814265
I was drinking 2.5 gallons/day.
Turns out: Diabetes.
That's under control, so it's back to 1.5 gallons.
>>
>>36814808
What the frick is your problem?!?!
Im drinking water right now. Back when I was on the track team I got into the habit of drinking water 24/7. I usually drink atleast half a gallon a day.
>>
>>36814808
Or maybe people actually get thirsty? Who the fuck would lie about how much water they drink? You're delusional.
>>
>>36814863
Am i missing something here?

Did you get diabetes from drinking water or are you drinking water to combat diabetes
>>
>>36814877
because who measures how much water they drink per day unless you're a NEET and literally do nothing all day.

so which is it, you're either a NEET or you're bullshitting.
>>
>>36814893
I am a neet, yes. I have a bottle that is about 750ml, and I refill it when needed. I imagine many others, including wagies, have refillable bottles.
>>
>>36814892
Constant thirst is a symptom of diabetes. I didn't know that so I was walking around with diabetes and a gallon of water for a year. I always drank a lot of water because I grew up in the desert so I didn't think too much about it, but now that my sugar is under control I only drink 1.5 gallons, which has been normal for me for years.
>>
60-70oz

I drink a lot
>>
>>36814512
You probably live in a city with shit water. Have you tried a filter?
>>
>>36814265
I've always hated the lack of taste in water so I never drank it until the doctor told me my muscles were so tight from lack of it.

I try and get as much in now but I still dont believe you need as much as some say
>>
For those who can't bring themselves to start drinking water, just have a big tall glass of it in front of you when you're playing games/shitposting and you'll be refilling it every half hour in no time.
>>
>>36814265
Way too much. I got through like 10 bottles a day.
>>
>>36814265
a gallon, i never drink anything but water and milk
>>
lots of water, desu! I love peeing!
>>
Around 3 L per day. Just out of habit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.