[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking cucks man. Why they gotta be nice to random sluts on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FUCKINGCUCKS.jpg (149KB, 1154x538px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGCUCKS.jpg
149KB, 1154x538px
Fucking cucks man. Why they gotta be nice to random sluts on internet? Why they have to make them feel better about themselves?
>>
>>36813419
It's probably the way he was raised. Always be nice to girls etc. He probably doesn't even notice that his behavior is strange, to say the least.
>>
the problem here is that girl was just trying to make a joke, play the comedian and maybe even get some likes or stars or whatever the fuck they give you for participation on that site - but men take depreciative talk from women as a comment spoken in truth because it's a free chance to compliment them and maybe get a dick in a vagina or whatever the fuck life gives you for being nice to women
>>
>>36813419
All these cucks need their dreams crushed by those roasties.
I wouldn't have been a beta faggot either if girls had called me ugly and shit from the start. Instead they acted "nice" while probably cringing on the inside. That's even worse because it keeps the beta from realizing that he is hated by women. Everyone needs to accept it. WE ARE ALONE. We are not liked or needed. Accept it and stay alone.
>>
>>36813784
+1. Sadly, he is one of many, and few of them will ever find out that their upbringing fucked them before they even got out of the starting gate.
>>
>>36813419
i bet this faggot's never even raped a girl
>>
>>36813419
Philip Defranco is the biggest cuck on this pic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.