[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 Reasons Why Robot's opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 13reasonsposter.jpg (193KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonsposter.jpg
193KB, 1200x1778px
The fuck is this show? Some super attractive girl gets "bullied" and kills herself.

What about robots on here? They are alive and struggling in their lives too and where is their story? What about some ugly dude struggling through? Theirs lives matter too don't you think?

What do you guys think?
>>
>>36812196
You're a faggot if you care.
>>
>>36812213
I guess I am................. I guess I'm a faggot for caring too much
>>
>>36812196
The sooner you accept that people don't care about robots and never will is the sooner you can stop getting pissed about dumb normie shit like this
>>
Of course you have to make it all about you and your sad sad self. Get a life you narcissist faggot
>>
>>36812196
>Attractive slut falls for chad
>Sends a photo of her upskirt around the school
>'Ermagherdwhyudothischad.avi
>Falls back on beta loser
>Scolds him for not being there for her even though she constantly teases him and stands over him
>lets other chads do similar things to her
>Ignores her beta 'friends' continues to tease and reject him but keeps him around like a door mat
>He walks away
>She kills herself

What every thot cunt deserves.
>>
>>36812196
Sidenote, this is also just a trash TV show
>>
I fucking enjoyed it and it made me cry.

>>36812196
>What about some ugly dude struggling through? Theirs lives matter too don't you think?

Even normies suffer anon, it's not just us. All lives matter.
>>
File: 1492288737097.jpg (137KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492288737097.jpg
137KB, 431x427px
i stopped after beaner fonzie put on a fucking joy division cassette in the year 2017
>>
>>36812453
>beaner fonzie
>>
OP here. This show was good but only for entertainment. We all know that normies don't give a shit about robots.
>>
>>36812420
Every single one of these whores deserves to neck themselves.
>>
just lol at the idea of an attractive female being bullied to suicide
>>
>>36812420
So true. In reality she would have OD'd on antidepressants calling an ambulance moments later when she regrets it. Ambulance ride and stomach pump later. "Waah being a roastie is so hard mommy why doesn't Chad love me."
>>
>Theirs lives matter too don't you think?
not really
>>
File: IMG_0974.jpg (99KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
99KB, 606x508px
>bout to bang with the main protag
>ptsd
>"GTFO clay!"
>"your wish is my command my lady"
>actually want him to stay

Do girls really do this /r9k/? Or is it just the dumb ones?
Makes me glad to watch the scene where she kills herself
>>
File: smieszki.jpg (52KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
smieszki.jpg
52KB, 610x288px
>ITT: angry virgins are bragging about having it worst like it's something to be proud of
>>
>>36813492
Literally all girls. They withhold important verbal cues not because they want you to read their mind, but because they want to instigate drama exactly like this and blame everyone else for not opening their mouths and making sounds come out, AKA "talking".

She barely even fucking told her guidance counselor about Bryce, for Christ's sake. Not to mention not a single word to her parents about anything. Why? Because "woe is me, life is so miserable, please pity me and feel sorry for me and make me feel better with attention and presents!"

Thank fucking GOD I don't have to worry about performing emotional maintenance on a forever-teenager.
>>
File: Your Dad Fucking Hates You.jpg (89KB, 775x376px) Image search: [Google]
Your Dad Fucking Hates You.jpg
89KB, 775x376px
Are there any shows at all that are about what it's like to be a robot?
>>
>>36812196
It's a good fucking show.
It describes feelings you dickwads should be familiar with if you knew what depression actually is, but apparently you're all just a bunch of whiny shits.

Either that or you're too dumb to realize that Hannah is a flawed character who doesn't even understand herself what makes her feel so shitty. Protip: it's not because of the thirteen reasons she listed. You have to read between the lines you autists.
>>
>>36813642
So are robots drama queens/girls too?

>wants a girl
>rejects her due to insecurity
>waaahhhhhhh why don't I have anyone?
>>
>>36812196
My sister watched this show and I show her this thread every time you guys make it. Lmao
>>
>>36813584
you must be new here friend ;^)
oreg
>>
I'll say to you exactly the same thing I say to dumb sjw who complain about lack of representation in videogames and movies.

Write your own story. You can't expect people to do it for you. Especially when it's a marketable show meant to make money. Of course they are attractive actors, this show is meant to make normies feel sad and empathetic for 2 seconds before they go back to their worthless consumerist lives. It's not meant to actually say anything profound.
>>
>>36814309
We make tons of greentext. Nobody reads our stories you faggot.
>>
>>36812196
>What about some ugly dude struggling through? Theirs lives matter too don't you think?

>ugly dude
>lives matter

Laughing_whores.jpg
>>
>>36812196
that show is fucking abysmal.
>>
I'm so sick of normie conversations about suicide and mental illness. It's all so predictable, they think they're being """deep""" but it's very surface level and it's all because it's a trend. They watch shows like this but don't care if they drive robots to suicide. And I haven't seen the show but I assume the central message will just be the old """le suicide is selfish"""" meme, implying that people who are upset and suffering should continue to live their unsatisfactory lives so chad and Stacy don't have to feel bad
>>
>>36812196
This show is dope. My girlfriend and I are watching the last 2 episodes tomorrow morning. It's heavy asf
>>
i thought it went on way too long and the fact that the beta (literal) cuck MC gets sex made me rage.
>>
>>36814616
>I haven't seen the show but I assume the central message will just be the old """le suicide is selfish""
one of the weird things about the show is it ends on a 'suicide will let you get revenge on bullies who wronged you (they all spiral into depression and one even kills himself) and make you into a celeb around school'

it's fucking weird
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.