[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 50511563_p0.jpg (206KB, 851x1337px) Image search: [Google]
50511563_p0.jpg
206KB, 851x1337px
Is it a bad thing if the girl im dating treats waiters and fast food workers like absolute shit...?
She's nice to me and my friends, but holy shit whenever we go out to eat she absolutely tears into any food service workers who have the misfortune of waiting on us.
I have to remind her to tone it down otherwise they will toss a few dead flies in our food or something.
>>
Sounds like one day you'll start getting the same treatment as fast food workers.
>>
>>36812126
This, any person that can't respect the service industry eventually won't respect you.
>>
>>36812077
That's the red flag of all red flags. There's a reason people bring it up whenever you want to get a good feel for what the other person is like

And in this case she's an absolute cunt who will turn on you the minute she perceives even a slight weakness. She does not feel empathy, people who are her "subordinates" are subhuman, not deserving of any sort of respect
>>
>>36812077
definite red flag.

she is merely wearing a mask around you and your friends. it'll fall off sooner or later.
>>
>>36812077
You can try to talk to her about it and let her know you're not cool with that kind of behavior, unless she is batshit crazy she should be able to talk things out with you
If she still keeps doing it after you can try to subtly hint her that she shouldn't be doing it, if she finds it too hard to overcome her douchey habit then you should start looking into break up
>>
>>36812361
I just think she's being obnoxious because she views waiters as beneath her because of their job.
>>
>>36812433
Well tell her you are not okay with that, "hey listen, remember how when we go to restaurant you are kind of mean to waiters? could you not do that, it bothers me when you behave like that"
if she starts asking like what or something just blurt out "like an asshole" the fact that you took the time to talk about it should tell her it's a big issue that needs to be dealt with if the relationship is to survive
>>
>>36812077
Yeah, that's a red flag. Not the sort of person you ever want to find in a position of power or authority over you. I'd be worried about her getting emotional leverage over me.
>>
>>36812077
I wouldn't give that chick a single day more of your time, unless you're willing to talk with her about why she shouldn't do that.

She isn't treating them right because she takes them for granted, and that is apparently her default way of treating those she takes for granted.

And if you stick with her for long enough, she'll be taking you for granted.

There are other fish in the sea, anon. Go for a woman of actual worth and character.
>>
>>36812077
Absolutely.
You are seeing her true self.
You may think it doesnt matter as long as she treats you better than the waiter she just cussed out or paasively called a dumbass, but trust me, women like that are like demons.
I think they are envoys of the devil, most women that is.
>>
>>36812077
Definitely a red flag, in anyone of either gender. She views people who serve her as lesser and is thus cruel to them. You're going to be on the recieving end of that at some point.
>>
this is the biggest red flag of them all
>>
>red falgs

Anyone know if blue hair is a red flag? I met this girl and she seemed very nice and I never get attention from anyone
>>
Where's we from? Treating waitstaff like trash is the norm if she's from a country like India but either way that doesn't speak well to her character

>>36815490
No, it's a blue flag dummy
>>
>>36815490
ex had blue hair

i want her back everyday

she an angel

go for it my dude blue hair is the bluest flag of them all
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
>>36815633
>>36815712
She is brunette normally, she colored it blonde and then dark red a while back and now it's blue.
She also has manly hobbies like snowmobiling and cars which is the total opposite of me, I like landscaping, hardening and cooking except for vidya.

I've met her several times becuase she usually comes to this town during holidays and whenever I meet her she always say "Hey anon! Do you remember me?" I'll never forget her but I love it when she says that.
I don't really understand what she sees in me and I'm kinda scared of letting people close to me because I don't want them to find out that I'm just an autistic failure of a person with no future

I would post pics but I don't have any of her because I don't have (((facebook)))
>>
i want to fug Meer
>>
File: 1493985033819.jpg (51KB, 1242x844px) Image search: [Google]
1493985033819.jpg
51KB, 1242x844px
>>36812077
Oh shit I love these threads, ok from my 26 years of existence here's what I look for when dating women, things to avoid.

>Your first one was right, if she's a cunt to waiters or other food service people then later on down the line that will be you. They're her current outlets for anger.
>If she thinks dreadlocks, absurd colored hair, or other crazy things to the hair is a good idea for herself or other people.
That means she's degenerate as fuck and has no self respect.
>Actually gives a shit about political affiliation.
>Is military or prior military, I'm prior military and I know the bullshit they always get away with for just being female.
>Has absolutely no hobbies except hanging with her friends.
>Uses the phone when we're on a date.
>Uses the phone when we're talking/have a conversation.
>Tells you that she hates her job on nearly a daily basis.
>Talks shit behind peoples backs after they leave our house.
>Uses sex as a weapon.
>believes women in first world countries are oppressed.
>Believes black people in first world countries are oppressed.
>Chews with her mouth open.
>walks around the house half naked when guest are around.
>changes face when guests are around.
By changing face I mean she acts differently around people then she normally would. It's two faced as fuck.

This is just the things I avoid.
>>
File: 15679435484546.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
15679435484546.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>>36815927
fuck fuck fuck
she jsut sendt me a snap asking if I'm heading out tonight but I live 2 hours away from the city

what do I do?
>>
File: TimmyTheTooth.jpg (27KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
TimmyTheTooth.jpg
27KB, 500x376px
>>36816605
Call her a nigger lover and send us her response.
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
>>36816666
OBEY

(not) originala
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.