[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1491041261118.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491041261118.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>Go to riteaid to buy Vodka, pickup some ramen as well
>Head to checkout
>Former qt classmate from highschool is working there
>Try and get away but she already saw me
>Awkwardly greet each other
>"oh, party tonight huh anon" slight sarcasm
>"haha, yeah...." (I'm in slippers and track pants)

This happened 2hrs, still thinking about it. Atleast I have a good reason to drink now?
>>
File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
lookin like a b0ss
>>
>>36812041
>haha, yeah

brah just straight up say nope or try something witty like it's a really, really private event you're going to party at. play it smooth, that way you can easily get away with the ways of the drinker. now get on that vodka my boy, doing the same
>>
>>36812119
I was way to flustered to play anything off.

Also didn't look like a boss
>>
>>36812136
bummer, better luck next time. kick back and enjoy the booze either way
>>
File: fraserhead.png (305KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
fraserhead.png
305KB, 600x610px
>>36812041
similar thing happened to me at CVS before. Went in to pick up anti-anxiety meds (klonopin) at the pharmacy and the pharm tech was a guy I sat next to in middle school and sometimes talked about video games with
>>
>>36812041

>AT LEST I*M NOT SOME WAGESLAVE WORKING IN A STORE
>>
>go to supermarket
>old classmate that once said i was annoying and that no one liked me to my face is working at the deli
>he calls me over with a "hey anon!"
>loudly say "oh fuck me" angrily and walk away

why do the normies of my past always want to try and talk to me and try to act all friendly. I just wanted to be left alone.
>>
>>36812041
LIve in Brooklyn? Let's hang.
>>
>>36812119
this, but dont bother playing it smooth, just say you dont go to """""""parties"""""
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.