[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wagecucks, how do you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1493704075446.png (81KB, 419x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493704075446.png
81KB, 419x358px
i worked a summer full time job last year that had a daily round trip commute of 2.5 hours.

i would basically wake up groggy and tired, not being able to eat breakfast due to no appetite and so i head off to work, come home tired and spend two hours shitposting on 4chan, then repeat for 5 days a week, and then on the weekends im too tired to do anything. you're telling me im expected to do this shit for the rest of my life? how do you not kill yourself
>>
It's about finding a job that suits you and achieving a good balance.
>>
>>36811370
Not sure if neet bait.

But don't work full time. Try to live with parents or pay rent to friends. Get an apartment or build a mobile apartment in a van. If you do the van strategy you can live on very low income.
>>
>>36811370
A lot of wagecucks are not very intelligent, so this pointless monotony does not bother them. any rational person would see such a routine as a raw deal and try to look for something else.

they are the same blue collar morons and wierdos irl
>>
>>36811370
If you're genuinely feeling constantly tired, you probably have a shit-tier diet and/or are not getting enough sleep
>>
>>36811370
When I first left this life to work I started drinking energy drinks and smoking packs of stoges a day. You just gotta find down time for you and your hobbies.
>>
>>36811434
It's probably because I'm stupid like >>36811444 says. Too dumb to make enough money without working under someone full time, too dumb to mind the monotony and idling and too dumb to make anything out of myself if not ordered to. Fortunately, I'll be removed from the gene pool which will hopefully lead to a better human species.
>>
>>36811444
*they are the same blue collar morons and wierdos irl that you see still working at wal-mart in their 40s

Fuck, why did my sentence get cut off like that?
>>
File: 1c40f472f292e3f6946d23027739734c.jpg (166KB, 736x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1c40f472f292e3f6946d23027739734c.jpg
166KB, 736x1031px
>>36811434
took the Vanpill, only with a SUV w/o seats... it's pretty comfy except for the lack of: Warm food,perishable food, garbage disposal, heat, showers that aren't full of naked strangers, laundry, place to eat, electricity, stable light source, back support and leg room.

Better than working though
>>
I stopped feeling emotions a long time ago to cope with the endless grind. I just do everything on autopilot now.
>>
File: 20170413_035417.jpg (916KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_035417.jpg
916KB, 2048x1152px
>>36811370
i recently got a job at starbucks. i keep messing up drinks on purpose, especially if its some roasties. she ordered some semen green tea iced latte with soy milk light ice. i put in a lot of ice and wanted to tell her to kill herself because ice is relative and you cant differentiate the difference between normal and light ice. also people get like a glass of milk with caramel sauce for 5 dollars. are people this retarded. i also burn the milk and people dont notice because theyre all fucking normies. i hope i get fired soon. i miss being neet4lyfe. just doing it for summer to buy yugioh cards. pic related my minerva
>>
>>36811370
Find job that suits you.
I have the meme security guard job and it's smashing.
Minimal human contact, no oversight.
I just started taking my guitar and amp to work and practicing megadeth for hours.
Pays shite but I can work 50 hours a week easily because its essentially just dicking around on the clock.
I should really be working on getting something higher paying but I feel no need.

My eye surgeon said I look tired all the time though.
>>
>>36813149
Nice larp session dude.
No security company these days is going to leave its guards unsupervised like that.
>>
>>36811370
>you're telling me im expected to do this shit for the rest of my life? how do you not kill yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDTTNtcdlOg
>>
>>36813378
You'd be amazed.
It goes both ways though, there's people like me who can do the job and dick around on the side no problems and there are idiots who power trip and mess with people just because they're fucked in the head.

I was going to either quit or kill one of my coworkers who was the latter but he failed a drugs test thank god.
>>
>>36813409
>You'd be amazed
Not really, since I worked security for 3 years until I got a real job.

Security guards are usually losers who want to be cops but are too fat/retarded to get accepted into police academy. The kinds of people that are not left unsupervised because they are huge liability. Its easy work so it attracts alot of morons.
I bet your company doesn't eve allow you to join a union. That way they can fire you on spot for no reason at all.
>>
>>36811370
find a job closer to you retard nigger

i work 10 minutes from home and i love it
>>
I just suck it up. I woke up just a little bit ago. I have to go waste this beautiful day working. I really hate it. My body is sore and I still feel tired. But I will get up and do this. Then go to bed and do this tomorrow. Hopefully I will have lots of customers and every time I look at the clock it will seem like time is going by quickly.
>>
>>36813501
I don't live in the us and work for a family owned firm in the English countryside.

My colleagues are mostly over 50 and have kids out of the house, so they just need to scrape by. Lot of common sense floating around.

It's funny I'm trying to join the police but it's insanely competitive here. No crime. Very cushy job.
>>
>>36813596
Well my security gig was the exact opposite.
Work was easy, but it certainly wasn't "comfy"
Which is why this security job meme needs to end. American robots that fall for it are in for a rude awakening.
>>
Legs and feet hurt so fucking bad. But I'm firing up the keurig and after my coffee I'll shower. After this week I'll be able to afford driver's training then it's onto saving for a car. All my debt is paid already.
>>
>>36813673
It's fantastic if you're somewhere rural.
If I ever actually find a NEET near me in one of these meetup threads I will give him my bosses number.
This job is free easy money to socially retarded lazybones so long as you do your very easy duties.
>>
No idea. Been working for almost a year now. How am I suppose to do this for the rest of my life?
>>
So I did front end at a fast food place for a bit - would not recommend. People are shitty and I hate them. Don't do this kind of job unless you're able to be shiny and happy 24/7, otherwise you're going to get into trouble with the customers.

Then I switched to warehouse and stocking work, and let me tell you - rarely seeing a customer on the job is the best way to work. There's no one bitching at you about how their fucking fries are cold or how "this isn't $3 worth of onion rings" - nope, just you and the job. Find your ass a night shift where you can work in the back or do some kind of warehousing (UPS, FedEx, shit like that). You will be much happier that way.
>>
>>36811444
I have a blue collar job and it's different every day

transport industry is best industry. retail cucks are in literal hell
>>
>>36811370
The social interaction I have at work keeps me going, it's the only time I actually talk to other human beings, and it's not like I'm social there ir anything, I only talk with one or two dudes. I work 50 hours/week in Fast Food, so the job it's pretty bad.
>how do you do it
While there is the small social interaction, I still want to kill myself everyday, so I don't really know
>>
>>36814534
Nah dude literal hell was elementary and middle school. Working retail is nothing compared to that. I go home with my feet hurting every day but I am alright. I don't have any psychological wounds to show for this work
>>
>>36814828
well I'm happy for you that you can weather it anon
>>
File: anger.png (440KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
440KB, 525x438px
>>36813042
Nice one dude, fuck starcucks.
>>
>>36814866
As long as I have coffee. My fucking keurig broke this morning and I have to take it back tonight.
>>
>>36815038
iktf

do you leave it on all day? i leave it on for my dad but when he leaves he turns it off and leaves the grounds and it's disgusting
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.