[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check my logic. >Even the hardcore Christian girls are giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1490003633947.jpg (71KB, 704x905px) Image search: [Google]
1490003633947.jpg
71KB, 704x905px
Check my logic.

>Even the hardcore Christian girls are giving blowjobs and having anal sex.
and
>Few women in modern society are as puritanical about sex as the above group.
Therefore
>Virtually every adult woman you meet has a history of prior sexual activity.

Now
>Virtually all women lie about their sexual histories
>Women of "virtue" (doesn't exist) are first in line to shame "sluts" for doing what they all do

G-guys. Is sexual morality just a high stakes social game?
>>
>>36810144

I think before reliable birth control and after the advancement of marryin' age to later in life, it was just a method of encouraging young women to stay out of trouble (because everyone figured keeping young men out of trouble was impossible).
>>
>>36810144
stop (((slut-shaming)))

We wouldn't want there to be repercussions for such a meaningful act now would we?
>>
>>36810182

So before those things they had to "play" by remaining abstinent from vaginal intercourse. Now they just have to pretend that they are relatively "pure" by some abstract standard?

>>36810195

But that's the thing though, women slut shame each other.
>>
I'm a degenerate, and i don't think that it's wrong for women to have lots of sex.

But I DO hate the fucking rampant hypocrisy of women, who generally ARE indeed all sluts, but then go around shaming other women for being sluts. And then they shame themselves, lie to people about it, and then continue to fucking do it anyways.

I think you should be a slut, and be proud of it, and be open about it

Or just don't be a slut at all
>>
>>36810144
You are mistaken in thinking that hard-core Christian girls are chaste. They are the most likely to be repressed sexually and rebel.
>>
File: woman-1872.jpg (78KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
woman-1872.jpg
78KB, 816x1024px
>>36810210
>But that's the thing though, women slut shame each other

B/c its natural.... THEY ARE BIOLOGICAL SELECTORS. If they fuck a lot of people they are shitty organisms. "liberals" are just trying to deconstruct society without any consideration of the underlying foundation that has been there for thousands of years and why it has worked
>>
>>36810144
yes. sexual morality is an evolved mechanism. our hypocrisy towards it is evolved too. we cheat rampantly to improve our offspring numbers and/or fitness, but then we socially shame everyone else for doing it to prevent them from having the same advantageous strategy. 100% of the guys on /r9k/ who moan about slutty roasties would fuck any girl who let them and would never even notice the disconnect. because it's always somehow different when you're the one doing it.

morality doesn't exist to make more functional societies or make us better people, it's just a weapon that we use against each other. it's evolution in action
>>
>>36810273
>sexual morality is an evolved mechanism
yes
> we cheat rampantly to improve our offspring numbers and/or fitness,
If by we you mean men then yes
> because it's always somehow different when you're the one doing it.
Yes. Fucking obviously. We have opposite biological functions. Men are not the ones who take the risk of getting impregnated for 9months and potentially having to sustain another life form. Men are supposed to mate with whoever they can, women are supposed to select for the best mate because for thousands of years their lives depended on it.

>morality doesn't exist to make more functional societies or make us better people, it's just a weapon that we use against each other. it's evolution in action
What? If morality in this case is, as you said above, spawned from an underlying biological phenomena, then how could it not be conducive to a more functional society?
>>
I do not slut shame anybody. Some of my male and female friends are actual whores.
>>
>>36810364

Actually mate, in matriarchal animals the females confuse paternity, it's one of the hallmarks of matriarchy. In humans this means fucking around on their husbands, who provide for them, with guys who are more biologically fit, then passing off the kids as their husband's.
>>
>>36810144

This isn't entirely true, though. There are 'non-Christian' girls who don't sleep around. I'd also argue that the insane nature of Christianity and religions like it causes neurosis and sexual repression which only contribute to acting 'hypocritically' and wanting to fuck like crazy.

I really believe that most religion is just about a convergence working with a conflict of interests - and two of the largest conflicting\converging interests are the desires of men vs the desires of women. Women use religion because they want to extract obedience and resources from men - so women love the idea of 'traditionalism' when they're in an economically poor culture because it gets men to work for them, while women in richer cultures (like modern culture) had less interest in this. Men use religion in the hope it'll ensure paternity and give them some degree of respect and authority. Both are buying into it for selfish reasons.

>>36810462

This. The early feminists and suffragettes also explicitly stated that they were aware of these facts and said that this was a desirable outcome.
>>
>>36810244
Peterson Pls
>>
>>36810364
>how could it not be conducive to a more functional society?
a few reasons
a. we don't evolve as groups, the only thing under selection is individual genes. look at how an ant colony works. in some senses, it's the perfect society. no ant murders or steals from or lies to any other ant, and they'll sacrifice their lives at the drop of a hat if it helps the colony survive. the reason they do that is because all the ants in the colony are sisters, and the worker ants maximize the number of their genes that get passed on by sacrificing for the common good and for the queen. if our individual genetic well-being were in alignment with the well-being of society, we would act that way too. but we don't; human societies are different.

human morality exists for two reasons, evolutionarily, both of which are broadly detrimental to large societies
b. morality is a means to shame others into avoiding evolutionarily advantageous acts, but our ubiquitous hypocrisy allows us to excuse ourselves. for instance, it benefits me personally to steal from the tax fund, or to cheat with my neighbor's wife, or to sell drugs, and ALSO it benefits me to loudly condemn stealing, philandering, and drug use to make it harder for other people from benefiting from those actions. this is why almost everyone will SAY that cheating on your partner is bad, but why almost everyone then turn around and do it at some point in their lives.
but anon, you might ask, what about our moral rules that have nothing do with anything useful? why does god care whether we avoid shrimp, or cotton-polyester blends, or planting two crops in the same field?

1/2
>>
>>36810792

Where is 2/2??
>>
>>36810364
c. morality is a means of accruing social status (and consequent sexual success) to yourself. by adhering to pointless moral rules that do nothing but inconvenience you, you're signaling that you're successful enough that you can handle the inconvenience. it's like the tail on the male peacock. do the females like it because it's practical? not at all, they like it because it means the male can find food and outrun predators even with a big useless shiny tail weighing him down.
we don't have plumage, so we play ridiculous status games like fasting during lent, or constantly updating our vocabulary with the latest social justice phrases, or praying to mecca five times per day. we do this not because there's inherent good to these actions, or because they promote social cohesion, but because our ancestors who were good at performing rituals like this had more sex. and they had more sex because inconvenient rituals prove that you can find food and outrun predators even when you're handicapping yourself.

think about how much time in society is spent raging at each other over hypocrisy or moral code violations that we too, if we look in our hearts, would also do given the opportunity. do you really think that this evolved, competitive system of morality builds a stronger society than one in which we just minded our own business and spent our time and effort on building spaceships instead of having zero-sum dick-wagging contests?
>>
>>36810144
>met a catholic girl
>at party
>she said she shouldn't be drinking because it's a sin (accurate)
>see her again months later
>drunk again
I mean, I can't judge but goddamn, not drinking is incredibly easy as long as you're not addicted
>>
>>36811043
why does she think drinking is a sin, anon?
drinking consecrated wine is literally the most important part of the catholic faith. she needs to go back to sunday school lol
>>
>>36811080
I meant drinking too much. left that part out
it's akin to gluttony
Generally two to three drinks should be the limit unless you're a big guy
>>
>>36811080
>wine is literally the most important part of the catholic faith

No, Jesus' blood is. Now, you may disagree on what it is, but we believe it to be not a representation of his blood, but his actual blood. You can't be Catholic without believing this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.