[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate Anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1438044011590.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438044011590.gif
133KB, 500x500px
Who else /FateAnon/ here?

An anon posted here a while under the alias "FateAnon", and made a thread promising to reply to every anon's post with their fortune/fate/future.

I want to know if anyone else had his prophecies come true, and if you think mine did.

I asked him who my gf will be, and he responded "a ex-stoner chick with droopy eyes and ash-blonde hair"

2 weeks later, a girl I've known for a while but who always seemed to despise me... let's just say we got drunk and i ended up in her bed the next morning. It happened again 2 days later. She is qt, she is blonde... and she knows I smoke weed. This is where it gets weird.

During our pillow-talking she tells me that she will never smoke weed again.

"Again?" I ask.

She used to smoke pretty often, but once she smoked some Salvia or some laced shit, and promised to never smoke weed again.

Is this just a huge coincidence or was FateAnon right all along? It's not like she was a "stoner".... but she used to smoke fairly often and now won't smoke at all. She's blonde. Her eyes aren't droopy? I am so conflicted... is it my destiny to make this girl my gf or not? Should I even try to start a relationship with her?

Has anyone else had experience with their fortune as told by FateAnon?

Pls respond
>>
File: 1491279451934.jpg (570KB, 2080x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1491279451934.jpg
570KB, 2080x1300px
>>36809999
THOSE DIGITS

PRAISE
>>
>>36809999
That's definitely her, anon. Mystics aren't always 100% on everything, it's like looking through a dirty window.
>>
I asked the fateanon if i would get a gf/bf in the future but they described me in a scarily accurate manner instead. it spooked me, i think they are for real.
>>
>>36809999
I asked fateanon how long I had left with my gf. He said something like, "I give it 40." I broke up with her today but I don't know how 40 relates to that. He told me this during his last thread
>>
File: 1479523305254.jpg (307KB, 1596x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479523305254.jpg
307KB, 1596x1600px
>>36809999
Wow I remember seeing that prediction. These things typically align with real life in loose ways, so by the looks of it I say he was right.

For me, I asked what was in the cards for the girl I'm talking to. So he read tarots for me and came up with this
>ok you got Priestess, Star and 4 of Swords.
>I think it means that if you calm the fuck down and dont hurry too much there are great hopes of her being yours.

So I did. Saved me from making a couple huge mistakes, and slowly but surely things are falling in place that make it clear she's starting to fall for me. Imagine that.
>>
if anyone is lurking that reads the cards I'd like to ask if ill meet someone special soon.
>>
>>36810184
This guy here.
I just looked up the date when he posted this in the archive.
My prediction was given to me on the 26th of April, we broke up on May 5th. 2+6=8 8*5=40
Am I grasping at straws or is he legitimate?
>>
>>36810333
or maybe trips mean i got it
>>
>>36810342
Holy shit dude

origami
>>
>She used to smoke pretty often, but once she smoked some Salvia or some laced shit, and promised to never smoke weed again.

It's possible she just got too high.
>>
File: fate11.png (1MB, 739x1981px) Image search: [Google]
fate11.png
1MB, 739x1981px
i'll make sure that it comes true no matter what

since she was so nice to write it for me
>>
>>36809999
I asked to find a girl who loved me or something like that.

I was told I'd find an absolutely cute girl who I got along with perfectly near a lake or a creak or something like that.

I admit I haven't been really looking, but...

Honestly I'd rather get a fortune on how to get my ex e-gf to at least talk to me again, but maybe it doesn't work that way.
>>
File: 1427439848822.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427439848822.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>36810400
tfw no thicc eyebrow gf
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36556972/#36556972
>rescue her or she kills herself in like
>like
>4 hours
;__;
>>
>suddenly it begins to feel very urgent to find the predictions she made for me but it's buried under so many posts
>>
>>36810342
Your retarded and you were had by a fraud on a Tibetan Spinning Board.
>>
Fateanon seems really cute, I want Fateanon to give me a prediction of my chances with her.
>>
FATE ANON PLEASE TELL ME MY FUTURE PLEASE
>>
>>36810874
Found one.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31094743/#31097741

I ended up broken. I'm not sure if anything is fixed however.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.