[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you actually just sat down and talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: gf.png (41KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
41KB, 224x200px
When was the last time you actually just sat down and talked with a girl without even caring about having sex with her or wanting her to be your gf?
>>
>>36809989
I do this all the time, but they always presume I want sex, and it's always, not even, an underlying topic, it's always in the forefront of their mind, so I never really get anywhere with women.

Most women have serious baggage too, so if you do talk to them they will think you're gay or some shit and pour their heart out to you and tell you all their fucking issues and you're just like "woah bitch slow the fuck down"

I'd love to talk to women, but they don't allow it, and when they do, they're bitching about something, and all drama no chill.
>>
I've never sat down and talked to a girl. The only contact with women I had were in group projects in middle school
>>
>>36810034
Why don't you try talking to them about how you feel at them like they do to you? If you aren't trying to have sex with them, that's not going to matter if you think it will turn them off from you or whatever. Why not give it a shot when a girl pours her emotions out to you, you tell her yours back?
>>
>>36810078
Hot him but then you're an emotional tampon

I find her interest is in making her self feel better and doesn't care how you are in the end
>>
>>36809989
All the time, they bore me. If they were like Carl Sagan or at least interested in knowledge then maybe I'd thinking about dicking her
>>
File: benin.jpg (270KB, 812x883px) Image search: [Google]
benin.jpg
270KB, 812x883px
this describes upwards of 90% of my interactions with girls

many of them are in relationships, oftentimes relationships with friends of mine who i usually like better than them anyway

some of them i am just not particularly interested in banging

still want a gf though

life gets weird after your high school hormones calm down
>>
File: oreimo.jpg (211KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
oreimo.jpg
211KB, 700x900px
>>36809989
When I saw my sister on easter.
>>
I haven't talked to a female for over 3 years now. I have no reason or desire to. I lack the ability to, to begin with.
>>
>>36810274
CAN TECHIES TALK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN TECHNOLOGY?

girls and normies think the same but opposite.

can you talk about anything not involving the internet?
>>
>>36809989
Women are more stupid than men and less interesting. The only reason why everyone ever make a conversation with a woman is to fuck her, anyone who denies that just lies. They have only their wholes as something from worth, nothing else.
>>
>>36810891
Who says it has anything to do with technology? If you hadn't looked at what I said like a mongoloid, I said knowledge not "muh techy fone is leik rawrxd gurl"
>>
Today actually, after an exam.

I'm friends with this one girl, and memes aside I'm just not interested in her. We just don't click that way, and want very different things.
>>
Any time I talk with a female really. I already know both of those things aren't going to happen, so it's easy to treat them like I would another dude. It confuses a lot of them because they're used to being hit on or flirted with anytime a guy talks to them while I don't play those sorts of games.
>>
With my mom a few hours ago.
>>
File: cassidy.jpg (113KB, 400x437px) Image search: [Google]
cassidy.jpg
113KB, 400x437px
>>36809989
I kicked it with my friend's girlfriend for an hour the other day. Other than her, I always want to fuck when I hang out with a girl, even if she got a relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.