[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck my her and fuck Jamal the monkey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>be me
>19
>7/10, but fucking autistic
>somehow manage to talk to a qt weeb at my college
>she's a 8/10, but she's as autistic as me if not more
>she looks like the kind of person who is suffering in silence and doesn't have anyone in her life to help her
>mfw I can totally relate to that
>one day I see her almost crying at the library (I spend most of my time there)
>decide to talk to her
>think about what a Chad would say in this situation
>H-hey.. you should b-be smiling, y-you would be more pretty this way
>she looks up to me and she laughs
>her face is like the single dream in an ocean of nightmares to me, all these years of loneliness will finally end
>SHE WAS READING BERSERK
>talk about anime for hours
>library closes
>she gives me her number
>we talk for a couple of week and we even play vidya together
>one day she starts to ignore me
>ask her if everything is okay
>she tells me that she's really busy this week, and that she's fine
>yesterday I found out that she started dating a nigger
>He's the captain of the basketball team, and he is literally a fucking monkey
>the guy always walks around in chest while screaming with his friends and trying to start fights to impress Stacies

I fucking hate normies and niggers. What should I do ?
>>
File: 1492555985080.jpg (68KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492555985080.jpg
68KB, 593x539px
could someone respond to me plz ?
>>
>>36809551
Beat the fuck out of the nigger to show dominance.
>8/10 comes running into your arms
Beat the fuck out of her as well.
>>
Fuck off normie nobody cares about your normie life
>>
>>36809688
-This sounds like bait
-If its true then she's a vapid whore and it doesn't matter anyway
-If you still care they will probably break up because they sound like opposites
>>
File: broly.jpg (132KB, 803x1063px) Image search: [Google]
broly.jpg
132KB, 803x1063px
>>36809551
Call her a dumb whore and tell her that she let you on. If the nigger comes to retaliate set up a fight and put sand in your pockets, go to the fight, and throw the sand in his eye, kick or knee him in the groin, throw him to the ground and beat the fuck out of his monkey face. Theres no such thing as a clean fight.

Pic related, how you will look to females after beating up nigger chad.
>>
>>36809969
>>36809912
Thanks guys, I'll make a plan, and once it's perfect, I'll stike and show my superiority to this filthy nigger Chad and then I'll tell her to fuck off.
>>
You had it coming. You enable roasties and whores, putting the blame at (((niggers and chads))) """stealing"""your women. Do you EVER consider, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, those whores date them by their own volition?

You fucking retard, would you have preferred she date you, just to find out she's been making you suck out the semen of other men from her cunt for two years?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.