[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Asian man living in Hong Kong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2892980.6914.big.jpg (64KB, 484x546px) Image search: [Google]
2892980.6914.big.jpg
64KB, 484x546px
And tomorrow I'm going to cheat on my Chinese fiance with a black IT girl flying over from Texas who I've known for years but never banged.

I know what I'm about to do is wrong but I feel like this may be the last chance for me to fuck another woman in my life before I'm married. After that, I want to dedicate myself completely to my wife who is a much better woman than I deserve. Seriously, she buys me things and is the most moral and artistically creative person I've ever met. That said, I don't think I can pass up this chance for my first time with a black woman who has been like a best friend to me since before I met my fiance. I've been with Indian, white, Polynesian and of course other Asians but never black and I feel like this is something I just have to do.

I don't expect anyone here to understand or sympathize but there's no one else I can tell about this but I had to tell someone. I had to confide in someone or I'd go insane.

I guess that's it. I expect either no replies or just mean/dismissive comments. This was just about confessing to someone... anyone.
>>
>>36809536
Oh and I've also been with a Mexican woman. Sexually she's the best I've had so far.
>>
Fuck her! And enjoy the memory cheating now will keep you from getting a mid life crisis
>>
It's the natural cuckold circle. Whites get Asian girls, Blacks get white girls and Asians get black girls.
>>
>>36809536
if you do this you should tell your fiance
she deserver to know and decide wether she wants to stay with you or not
if you keep it behind her back you are a coward and horrible person and take your fiance for granted, its a huge disrepect towards her
>>
If Black girls looked like that I'd want to fuck them too.

But they don't, they look like gorillas crafted from melting wax, so anytime I look at one and think about fucking her I involuntarily tense up, knowing that I'd be betraying my ancestors by mixing with that genetic trash.

Anon you would definitely rather die a virgin than die without any dignity. Trust me, but more importantly, trust your gut. Racemixing is wrong.
>>
pretty certain my father engaged in illicit relations with a woman besides my mother during the course of their marriage and yielded a bastard he's trying to raise (in the same half-assed manner he did his actual children)

in the very least he got quite a few $50 bjs from a woman down the road in what is otherwise unexplained spending

he got on antidepressants and acts like he hates us sometimes and other times the complete opposite

hard to tell what the hell is going on anymore or if it even mattered to him what he did, not that the act itself is all that bad so much as the breaking of his vow(s) or whatever on top of being kind of a selfish and possibly bipolar cunt

I'll be honest I'd have a damn hard time staying chaste despite this I hate myself having realized that
>>
>>36809536
For yourself, don't. It's something that will weigh on your conscience for the rest of your life. The experience will be good, but that's all the good that'll come of it.

More than likely, your future wife will never know. But you will.

In the end, it's your decision. But I know which one I'd choose.
>>
You seemed convinced on doing this so your looking to vent rather then some advice. I just hope you know that what your going to do is entirely selfish and probably not worth jeopardizing your marriage if she were to find out.

Imagine of you found out she cheated on you for a black guy, and told you a pathetic tale on how she never fucked a black guy before so you should let her do it once to get it out of her system. Doubt you would still marry her.

Long story short your ruining a marriage before it begins. Hope she finds someone better then your sorry ass.
>>
>>36809729
I hope she fucks me.

Sorry, anon, but I'm not a bad looking young white man, I think I'd have a chance with her.

I'm >>36809705 btw.
>>
>>36809624
this
If this isn't bait (which it probably is) you at least owe your fiance a confession so she knows what she's getting into. If your relationship isn't built on trust, it is GOING to fall apart sooner or later. If you're going to cheat on her like this, why bother marrying her afterwards? Also you're fucking scum and I hope you die in a car crash and burn to death in the flames before the paramedics can free you from the wreckage
>>
>>36809536
>sexhaver

Exactly why are you posting here again?
>>
File: 1443538484227.jpg (27KB, 367x276px) Image search: [Google]
1443538484227.jpg
27KB, 367x276px
>>36809624
>>36809784
I can't tell her. She just wouldn't understand even though she says she'd be fine with something like this as long as I told her. I know it would crush her. Maybe I'm a coward but I'd rather live with that than seeing the sadness and disappointment in her eyes.

>>36809626
I'm not "mixing." We both know it would just be a one night stand kind of thing.

>>36809705
Maybe. It's just one of those things I know I'm always gonna wonder about if I don't go through with it. I'm set on this course and I'm not looking for advice.

>>36809729
I don't really feel that threatened to be honest. She's just not a very sexual person by nature (feel free to tell me how wrong I am though and how she's probably cheating on me THIS VERY SECOND). And really if she found someone better I'd be happy for her. But so far I seem to be the one who makes her happy so I'm gonna be what she needs me to be.
>>
Pics of your wife
And pics of the black chick
>>
>>36809836
I mean, it's your life to fuck up as you please, man. But it's one of those decisions that will eat away at your soul. Everybody's made at least one. Something they've done to someone that they're close to that just eats them up.
>>
>>36809836
>I know it would crush her
yet you are going to do it. her not knowing about it isnt going to make it less real.

I dont think marriage is for you, why put yourself in that situation? dont waste anymore of your fiances time
marriage means trust and loyalty to one person till death, its not for everyone man and if you are planning on doing shit like this you would hurt a lot less people to just be realistic and not marry a good person that doesnt deserve this
>>
>>36809859
>But it's one of those decisions that will eat away at your soul.

I'm Asian. Also I'm a firm believer that men and women are inherently different in terms of sexual needs and proclivities. I think of this as a compromise between cheating for the rest of our marriage and not ever touching anyone else (which I've managed for the past 4 years since I met her).

I guess I see this as one last score for the road, so to speak, and then I'm done.

>>36809932
I'm slowly realizing perception is everything. As far as skeletons are concerned, I've had none in my closet, I've taken few in my life. I'd rather have just one and have this be it.

That's it for now, I'm meeting the fiance for lunch. Thanks for the chat. I'd insist I'm really not a bad guy but I doubt anyone would believe me.
>>
>>36809932
I have to agree, anon. Like I said, likely she'll never know, but imagine she finds out. You'd be destroying her for your selfish desire to know. What do you need to know? Are vaginas sideways on black women or something?

I mean, dude, like I said, it's your life to fuck up, but it's a shitty thing to do, and if I were friends with you and found out, I'd be bummed that I was friends with you.
>>
>>36809836
>implying you care if shes sad or disappointed
You have no empathy. You have no soul. No heart. Nothing. You're just a fucking walking piece of shit with selfish, barbaric desires and I pray your fiance finds out and our paths somehow meet so I can get her sweet asian pussy and comfort her and keep her forever. Is she a virgin? If she is you are a top-tier scum bag that doesn't deserve a pure woman. I fucking deserve her damnit. Go with your gorilla genes and leave your fiance to me please. Please. You and I know you don't deserve her and I'm so fucking lonely. Help an anon out.
>>
O
H
My
G
O
D

This is a copypasta word for word, except with the genders switched.
>>
>>36809536
>>36809836
You will cheat on her again and again, just like a thief will keep stealing if he never gets caught or is intentionally let to roam free.
A proper marriage needs trust, loyalty and honor. You have none of these.
>>
File: 1492492359342.jpg (105KB, 789x884px) Image search: [Google]
1492492359342.jpg
105KB, 789x884px
>>36809705
>It's something that will weigh on your conscience for the rest of your life.

>Implying that women are capable of feeling guilt or any sembelence of remorse when they cheat if given the same situation.

Cut OP some slack. Asian women are whores regardless of how pure they pretend to be. So just let him have his fun and pre-emtively level the playing field for when his future wife eventually cheats on him or when he discovers how many white cocks shes fucked ten years into the marriage.
>>
>>36809982
Im glad you agree
OP might not be a be a bad person, he is a very stupid one. Hopeless
Feel bad for the fiance and for the girl he is about to use (although if she knows he has a fiance she deserves it)
people like him is why I dont have a relationship
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.