[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot was not a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg (54KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg
54KB, 600x465px
Daily reminder space robots Elliot was not a robot he was rich had some friends a nice car and loving parents the only robot Trates that he had were his lack of success with women and all the rage he had but other than those things he was a rich spoiled normie.
>>
>>36809264
i think his biggest problem was that haircut
>>
>>36809277
What's wrong with his hair anon?.
>>
>>36809264
Elliot was a Chad who decided to become trans-robot
>>
>>36809310
Oh he'll no he was far from Chad read his book.
>>
>>36809310
He was a failed normie, idk of any Chads who would sperg out and tell their friends they want to abolish sex.
>>
>>36809310
This is so true dude could have easily gotten pussy if he tried.
>>
>>36809264
>the only robot Trates that he had were his lack of success with women and all the rage he had

That's literally what makes a robot though. Whenever he did rich people things and went to events he was always beaten and derided.
>>
>>36809309
it's 'just cut it short and neat'-core
>>
>>36809380
This to be honest cho was a real robot.
>>
>>36809398
Was he beaten up at that Katy Perry concert he went to about 5 years ago? Nope.
>>
>>36809405
Makes sense I guess anon.
>>
>>36809310
I keked at that anon.
>>
>>36809405
T-That's how I ask mine to be done.
>>
>>36810286
Do it anon do it we believe in you.
>>
>>36809380
Eric and dylan were more beta than elliot.
>>
>>36811475
I think Eric was more robot-ish. Dylan was kinda popular you silly goose
>>
Elliot is what you get when a robot and a normie fuse together
>>
>>36809264
Also, he was legitimately mentally ill, causing him to distort his reality(NPD) and he NEVER approached a woman, not even once.
>>
>>36811537
That actually makes a lot of sense anon holy shit.
>>
>>36811558
>not even once

literally? not once time in his manifesto? how do you have balls to splash people with coffee but not that?
>>
>>36811758
Because he failed to understand social interaction

If you want to redpill yourself on ER, please read this
http://archive.is/UF8sB
>>
>>36809264
He has the sort of face that nobody would want to date, like even if he magically physically morphed into a chad he'd still have trouble with girls. That undefinable barrier he was with women is why he's a robot king
>>
>>36809473
Damn he actually went to something like that? Guess he's just a failed normie after all
>>
>>36809264
>parents that loved him
have you even read his fucking manifesto you shit?
>>
>>36809427
>cho
Where can I be redpilled on Cho? Is there a good summary?
>>
File: 252.png (107KB, 785x732px) Image search: [Google]
252.png
107KB, 785x732px
>>36811537
AKA a cyborg. I know (most of) his feels all too well, the only differences between he and I are that I don't see myself as a god, I have no plans for retribution, and I am older.
>>
File: tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (1MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
1MB, 365x274px
>>36809264
Nothing you say is relevant, as you lack all the capitals, punctuation marks and division into sentences.

>>36809309
His hair is just wonderful in whatever form there is. It's naturally strong and shiny, with beautiful color, and it makes some elegant curly flows when getting longer.

I wish I could add here one of the tribute videos made by "Elliot Rodger", but he decided to kill his accounts so we may not enjoy his video art anymore.
>>
>>36809264
God, I want to kiss those cute lips and lick his whole face
>>
all of you are wrong. he's a normalfag. you dont have to be socially functioning to be a normalfag, you dont have to be a non virgin to be a normalfag, you dont have to have friends to be a normalfag, but you DO have to be self aware to be a robot or a cyborg. he was not this
>>
>>36813532
>being this butthurt

Wow somebody's mad kek.
>>
>>36813897
This to be honest this anon is right.
>>
>get 150$ a month from his gma
>mother gives down handme car bought by his rich father
>have zero jobs and tried to work cleaning toilets but was better than that
>somehow equals he was rich

if you read his manifesto you would clearly see he wasnt rich

fucking normalfags shitting up the board, typical day on r9k
>>
>>36814164
>butthurt
What does that actually mean? I never learnt. Why should anything anyone say here make my butt hurt?
>>
>>36814492
>>get 150$ a month from his gma
Where does this information come from? It was not in his manifesto or the investigative summary.
>>
>>36814535
I only have one thing to say to you lurk moar newfag.
>>
>loving parents

his dad never being around and his overbearing mother are LITERALLY the reason he went insane.
>>
He was basically an entitled autistic white boy but couldn't pass off as white

fucking lol at wmaf couples and hapas
>>
>>36815576
t.EurasianTiger
oreg
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.