[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever meetup with a person from /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: mgs box 6790789089898909.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mgs box 6790789089898909.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
Would you ever meetup with a person from /r9k/?
>>
fuck that they'd probably try to stab me
>>
Yeah, if I "knew them" on another medium for at least a year. Or if I was extremely drunk.

I'm also a lonely gross fag so throw my opinion in the trash.
>>
Only if it's a hypersexual fembot with daddy issues.
>>
File: 1493938434937.png (968KB, 998x668px) Image search: [Google]
1493938434937.png
968KB, 998x668px
>>36808263
No, most people from /r9k/ are now discord/kik/snapchat normalfags, just look at those zeemap threads
>>
Absolutely not.
Everyone here is either a drug addict, a faggot or an alcoholic.
>>
>>36808263
>Would you ever meetup with a person from /r9k/?
That would be cool yeah
It would be nice to get a friend or bf off r9k
>>
I'll meet up with you if you're in syd aus and we spoke beforehand for some time
>>
>>36808263
what would be your chances of getting murdered?
>>
>tfw too shy
Plus Idk if I'm ready to get shot yet
>>
>>36808388
Depends which county.

Id say 5% chance of dying
>>
I met a few people from /b/, but id never meet anyone from here.
>>
only if I didn't know he was from r9k
>>
>>36808263
Only if they're a girl who wants to fuck like animals every possible chance.
>>
>>36808534
>I met a few people from /b/
how did that go?
>>
Only if they are a non gay guy or a lesbian girl. And only if they are nice
>>
>>36808534
>but id never meet anyone from here.
why not?
>>
>>36808263
I did once to sell him drugs
>>
>>36808326
Taking applications m' lady? :3)
>>
Honestly, the people of /r9k/ who aren't insufferable normies are mostly harmless. I would meet up with just about any of you.
>>
>>36808263
I did one time, they ending uo being a fat creepy autistic guy who tried to hint that his into cp and if im down to watch with him
>>
>>36808263
i would love to give it a chance but i doubt i'd enjoy it
>>
>>36808278
I would only try to stab you if you turned out to be more attractive than me

I would probably stab you
>>
I'd meet up with someone if I had talked to them for awhile beforehand and they lived somewhere in Australia. I'd probably spill my spaghetti everywhere though.
>>
Only piety for tender loving throat fucking
>>
>>36808746
Are you an attractive fembot? Or a tranny?
>>
buying aus gf
>>
>>36808827
Just an insecure ugly man who knows that attractive normans infest this place like dandelions on the lawn
>>
>>36808762
Sydney?
Tell me more
>>
>>36808263
honestly no. i'm not as invested as i come across in my posts, and i feel like the dude/girl (male) i'd meet up with would be throwing around 'ree normie' type shit in casual conversation. i wouldn't be able to tolerate the weirdness
>>
>>36808263
I already did. He was pretty fucked up.
We talk through IRC though, since we live so far away.
>>
1 on 1 in some neutral public spot and after careful online cherry picking.
>>
File: IMG_0701.gif (12KB, 397x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.gif
12KB, 397x408px
>>36808263
As long as they don't want to do stuff that involves dicks.

It would be nice to have a friend to play retro vidjya with tho, like SNES, Genesis, PS1, and N64 games.
>>
File: rold-gold-pb-fudge-clusters.png (226KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
rold-gold-pb-fudge-clusters.png
226KB, 334x483px
Hey I really want to talk to someone. And I apologize for this post beforehand, but I am fairly drunk. Would anyone like to chat with me on discord? I just made one and I've only seen that girl Piety post her discord on here, so again apologies if this makes me a whore or whatever but my thing is gladio #6767. Please one person talk to me.
>>
>>36808915
I'm a 19 year old male (male) from Melbourne. Studying in tafe right now. What else did you want to know?
>>
File: fight choreography.gif (721KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
fight choreography.gif
721KB, 280x280px
>>36808263
>wanting to meet up with a bunch of normies
>>
>>36809116
Where are you from and are you a girl (female)?
>>
I did it in time square a few years back, it was pretty fun desu only three people showed up but we went to a korean restaurant and talked about games.

I introduced myself as Rob
>>
>>36808263
Can someone end my life I live in Kansas
>>
>>36809350
So Cal, listen to my voice and find out. You may or may not be pleasantly surprised. What could hurt?
>>
NIAGARA FALLS niggas link up link up
>>
>>36809408
Okay so you're a tranny. No matter, you're too far away.
>>
>>36808263
I used to. Then shit got weird after a bad experience. Now i use reddit simply because known problem causers have names attached and people in large quantities can tell me if certain people are good or bad for that sort of thing.
>>
>>36808263
Me in some other autists we're supposed to go destroy that satellite but I haven't seen satellitefag anywhere. Maybe he got banned? I was the texanon with lots of money but no way to go anywhere. We still have a year to plan so eh
>>
>>36809545
Stateside or Leafland?
>>
>>36808263
Anyone got those femanon meet horror stories?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.