[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should sex be classified as a Human right? Seems retarded to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0681.jpg (42KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
42KB, 450x437px
Should sex be classified as a Human right? Seems retarded to me that Western society hasn't yet mandated that virgins over the age of 20 be given free sex, perhaps by some department of attractive young girls. Those who signed up for it would be paid well, I'm sure.

I mean, I'm pretty sure a lack of sex drives people insane and makes them malignant members of society. So why hasn't the West dealt with this yet?
>>
>>36808140
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>36808670
>le EBIN movie quote in lieu of an actual argument
Back to rebbit with you my friend :^}
>>
>>36808725
Still holds true. You should have stayed in /r/incels
>>
>>36808747
But what is the actual argument against it my rebbiting pal? Food, drink and sex are all vital to one's mental health. But only two of those are basic human rights
>>
Germany considered funding sex work for the disabled and elderly a few months ago.
>>
growing up as a christian i thought sex was mandatory but now i think the world is over populated sex ed should just be a choice
>>
>>36808797
Sex is not vital. You have a problem with it. Get a fleshlight if you are desperate.
>>
>>36808926
Masturbation =/= sex. Sex is absolutely vital to a healthy mental state. Just look at the people on this board, half of them want to kill themselves just because they can't have sex.
>>
>>36808140
Legalize it. It doesn't need to be a right
>>
>>36808140
Well only if you pay your taxes should you be getting free sex the same way women get to extract resources from men with the welfare.
>>
>>36808950
Not really. Okay, if you think so, get a hooker. There. You are now happy.
>>
>>36808996
Prostititution is illegal, though.
>>
>>36809026
It can still happen. If not, what options do you have? Sit on the internet and complain? Protest for the UN to add it to the letter of basic human rights?
>>
I think the Netherlands has this.
>>
>>36808140
you're violating another person's rights by doing that

are you really suggesting we should force girls to fuck outcast males so they don't shoot up a school or something? you'd have better luck organizing a movement to just put those men in concentration camps. what you're suggesting is not going to happen.

i'm all for sexbots however
>>
Sex is easy to get faggot, stop saying beta trash
>>
>>36809123
no we just have legal prostitutes but still costs money
>>
>>36808140
Purely based on the idea that sex is a 2 party conser system I don't agree with you. That's why prostitution should be illegal but highly controlled. If a woman or a man want to sell sex for money what's the problem?
>>
>>36809406
Just did a little bit of research, and I think thay a highly controlled and monitored form of prostitution should be fine. The main problem I have seen is that it lends to the human trafficking issue which I agree is a problem. But if some woman or man voluntarily wants to enlist in a program where they may be called upon to have sex with a client in an exchange for money in a secure environment monitored by the business I don't see how that could be a problem. The problem is it probably costs too much money to set all that up.
>>
Intact genitals should be a human right, so that people can masturbate freely and easily.

A lot of people who were genitally mutilated have difficulty with masturbation, especially if they were particularly gratuitously cut.

That was the POINT of popularizing it in America, both for males and females!
>>
The government should legalize prostitution. That's the extent of their capabilities. Sex being a human right would infringe on other rights, but lowering the bar so men lacking status and sex appeal can have sex would be fine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.