[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trannies hate beautiful women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: RoamingVsTranny.jpg (9KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
RoamingVsTranny.jpg
9KB, 196x110px
Roaming Millennial recently talked with a pretty bad looking tranny who insinuated that Roaming was promoting the white nationalist agenda by interviewing Richard Spencer. However, I noticed that the contempt from this poorly dressed man might be missplaced. I think that he picked a "fight" with Roaming out of jealousy, knowing that he will never, ever be a beautiful woman like Roaming. It stems from the underlying mental disorder of trannies.
>>
I honestly don't understand why these mentally ill people are taken seriously whatsoever on these issues.

It's a man who believes he is a woman.
Why do people act as if they are going to have any sensible opinions whatsoever?

Why the fuck would a non-white girl be promoting white nationalism?
>>
>>36808289

She isn't promoting white nationalism. That's the point. Also, she is half-white.
>>
>>36808289
ADHOMINEM MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>36808322
>She isn't promoting white nationalism. That's the point.
I know.
My point is how retarded the tranny is for suggesting that.

>>36808348
I don't care.
Keep that shit in philosophy debate sperg club, in the real world, I should not be expected to take the opinions of clearly deranged people seriously.
>>
>>36808289
that's transphobic bro, you gotta go to jail now
>>
>>36808395

Why do people act like transphobia is a thing. I have been called transphobic for calling trannies mentally ill.
>>
>>36808394
suppose a deranged person says something you agree with, by your logic then you would stop taking your own views seriously, so if an insane person parrots your worldview, then you wouldn't have a world view anymore
>>
>>36808442
I like how they say it as if having a problem with them is unusual and unreasonable.

>>36808462
>ah, but have you considered [sperging intensifies]
No, I'd tell them to fuck off and stop agreeing with me, because they are making my views seem less favourable by being associated with them.
>>
>>36808491
Hahahahahahaha oh fuck, we've reached peak autism here. Literally expelling people from your movement for being unattractive or undesirable.

That's how your movement dies. People with a combination of looks, brains, and success are extremely rare. You're going to be alone with that mindset, and everyone will laugh at you.
>>
>>36808097
Identity politics aside, Roaming is wrong here. Giving the Nazi faggot a platform is pointless and indicative of social decay. The USA is obsessed with shoving a microphone into the face of every asshole with an edgy opinion lately.
>>
>>36808679
My problem with men LARPing as women isn't that they're unattractive, you retard.
>>
>>36808708
>Giving the Nazi faggot a platform is pointless and indicative of social decay.
Social decay is that man pretending to be a woman.
People like the Nazis show up when there are high levels of social decay, like trannies being fucking everywhere.

If you don't want Weimar solutions, stop creating Weimar problems.
>>
>>36808741
>or undesirable
Work on your literacy.
Facts are facts regardless of who states them. Trying to use middle school playground argument tactics to shut down a valid criticism is limpwristed and makes it sound like you have nothing real to say.
>>
>>36808442
>>36808491
Because the left have latched onto the acceptance of transgender people as their latest crusade, and they've successfully made calling these people what they are a cause for social ostracization.
>>
>>36808779
And where did those "Weimar solutions" end? Germany in ruins, many of its citizens dead or raped, and the country split in two between occupiers. Great """solutions""" indeed. The fact that so many anons have started taking Nazis seriously just shows how stupid and aimlessly angsty most really are.
>>
i understand why people hated the gays thanks to trannies.
>>
>>36808787
Trannies are undesirable.
If your movement is not an SJW hugbox, you'll lose more people by allowing trannies than by excluding them.
>>
i think we all secretly hate, or at least resent, our betters
>>
>>36808825
And do you want that again?

The things you list were a result of war, separate from their crackdown on degeneracy.
WW2 didn't start over them shutting down all the weird degenerate shit that was going on.
>>
>>36808887
Germany drove away its scientists and academics in those crackdowns. And later on most of their brainpower fled to the US or the USSR as a result. They tried to wipe out their art and literature tradition and eventually, when the war was being lost, endevoured to exterminate the German people entirely. Nice ending there. You can't judge a movement without its conclusion. It's the same as the commies who praise the seizing of means of production yet ignore the economic collapse afterward.
>>
Why would I hate beautiful women?
>>
>>36808929
>Germany drove away its scientists and academics in those crackdowns
Because academia was full of subversive kikes, just like it is today.
We should fix this before drastic measures are taken.
>They tried to wipe out their art and literature tradition
Because, in a similar fashion to academia, the arts and literature were full of subversive kikes.
Just like it is today.
We should fix this before drastic measures are taken.
>You can't judge a movement without its conclusion
I'm not a Nazi.
Nobody is a fucking Nazi.
We don't live in 1930s Germany.
Nobody supports every single stance the Nazis had on every single issue.
International politics and power balance is very different now to what it was in the 1930s.

Views like mine and Spencer's are very similar to what the views of any white man in the 1940s would have been, Nazi or not.
Everybody knew multiculturalism was bullshit, everybody would have taken exception to trannies.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.