[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k omegle thread tags : r9k r9komegle 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: Omegle.png (63KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle.png
63KB, 510x300px
R9k omegle thread

tags : r9k r9komegle 4chan
>>
>>36807911
I'm so alone. I need social interaction.
>>
>>36807911
>>36808096
Im there right now...
>>
>Can't find anyone
Oh well
>>
>>36808983
I'm having a chat with some anon, sorry
>>
>>36807911
Come chat with us senpai!
>>
use text chat u fuckin normies wtf
>>
>>36809828
coward! burn him at the stake!!
>>
I'm having a pretty comfy conversation with a fellow robot at the moment
>>
>>36810060
Give us some copypasta, anon kun?
>>
>>36807911
That was entertaining for a couple minutes
>>
How do I force omegle to connect only to you guys? I dont want to meet normies.
>>
>connect with ~35 people
>every one is either AFK for 2+ minutes or a bot
Jesus fuck. I just wanted to chat with some random robots.
>>
>>36810980
roleplay as a bot
>>
Any Muslims on here?

I'm looking for a cool dude I met on there.
>>
>>36811021
allahu akbar, go suck nigger dick somewhere else faggot
>>
>>36811076
Shut up stop trying to be cool. You just sound like a needy person who craves approval.

And attention.
>>
>>36810994
That seems fulfilling.
>>
>>36811128
and you sound like a cum guzzling faggot, faggot
>>
>>36811128
stop berating him, you are just being aggressive because you can't handle your own insecure tics
>>
this guy who was pushing trap agenda is from canada. like fucking pottery.
>>
>>36811153
Here is your (you)

You are sooo cool. You are such a boss. You sure told me.
>>
Why is omegle filled with trans people? I have a feeling some of them might be just roleplaying a troubled trans teenager...
>>
I'm bored as fuck, I need more people joining in.
>>
omegle AKA another faggot who expects me to carry the entire conversation while he brings nothing to the table, has no interests, doesn't even try to relate, is seemingly only capable of one word responses and disconnects as soon as I say something perceived as slightly """uninteresting""" or wrong
>>
>>36807911
all i see is normies and skippers will roll black box for 10 minuets i-i guess
>>
What's the point of this site anyway?
It's full of retards, pedos and (hypocrisy on my part) shitty trolls.
I got tired of saying things like "lol niggers are lower forms of life and must die" because people get offended so easily it's not even fun anymore.
>>
The problem is 90% of the time you get a whiny faggot who just talks about their problems instead of going to a therapist, 5% is memes, and the last 5% are cool dudes.
>>
what the fuck is up with the guy that skipped me twice calling me an autist? Does he not realize where the fuck he is?
>>
honest to god faggots and nothing else you should all kys desu worse 10 mins of my life Michael Cera is ok but the rest of you should be ashamed
>>
Stop skipping me you fags
>>
any hot bitches on?
>>
>>36810746
Shit! I just say this, and was gonna cap for my own archives. I accidentally closed the tab. Sorry senpai. He was one of the few chill bots actually willing to have a conversation. We talked about our lives, gave each other advice, talked about comfy stuff, and went on our way
>>
Just saw a super cute girl on r9k's omegle video section. Wtf? I thought there would be neckbeards on there but I see a cute girl instead.,, I almost had a heart attack when I saw her. Had to quickly leave, anxiety++
>>
giving this thread a nice bump
>>
I have returned to find a gf ;-;
Any fembot applying?
>>
>>36814638
>tfw no bf desu
;-;
>>
>>36814593
It was just a dream, anon. Now, take your pills.
>>
>>36814703
Well if you're serious
mail me at [email protected]
>>
>>36814719
my heart is pounding. She had short hair, I think it was like blondy brown, and .. damn, wtf. Why do that to a robot. I am so anxious now, that was fucked up she was QT
>>
>>36814742
She's probably schlicking for some ultrachad right now. That's how these things work.
>>
>>36814734
will you love me forever anon
>>
>>36814775
I've been looking for a gf to love forever ;-;
Will you be the one?
>>
>>36814815
i wouldn't mind if you love me forever.
>>
>>36814909
I wouldn't mind it either. Just be my gf and love me forever too. That's all I really ask.
>>
Even if I'm a girl (male)?
>>
>>36814932
must I have to search for you on omegle anon?
>>
>>36814962
I left my mail >>36814734
If you want to omegle talk or cam or something we can figure something out
>>
>>36812268
That seems like a good training for future talks with girls.
>>
>>36814991
t-that's your real email?
>>
>>36815053
It's an actual email but I don't give my real life email to people of course.
>>
some 28 y.o. anon asked for dating advice and got disconnected.

you okay anon?
>>
Server was unreachable for too long and I got disconnected to cool dude :( rip
>>
Is anybody still on? I know it's daylight but I still want to talk to some robots
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.