[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You now have 10 million dollars Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: original[1].jpg (30KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
30KB, 400x249px
>You now have 10 million dollars
Wat do?
>>
>>36807330
I would stop browsing 4chan
>>
>>36807330
never work again and move to a small cottage somewhere away from big cities
>>
i spend it all getting femanons to show tits

they all have a price
>>
immediately buy a car and an apartment to leave my parents. Do all the drugs i want without getting bitched at. Honestly i think about this a lot. i really like opiates. Im on 15mg hydrocodone atm but they havent kicked in and i took them like and hour and a half ago but if i win money id probably OD
>>
>>36807330
Keep browsing 4chan but on a much nicer laptop and more comfortable chair
>>
Invest and live off the dividends/interest.
>>
>>36807979
What if it's 11 million
>>
I would buy 10 million dollars worth of Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys.
>>
buy a christmas cracker
>>
>>36807330
>rent small apartment
>learn a foreign language for a small comfortable cold island nation like iceland or maybe greenland
>move to said country living in another apartment for rest of life if possible
>do nothing as a neet as I do now but in a nicer climate.
>>
>>36807330
>buy small house on maybe 1 acre of land
>live modestly alone in hiding forever with unlimited cash
>>
Live the same life I'm living now but in a better area, with better utilities and updated technology.
>>
>>36807330

Buy gf
>>
>>36807330
Buy a gun and shoot myself.

Kjaggvlfcvh
>>
>>36807330
Put it in the bank and live off the interest, til I wanna die then spend it all lol.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
Buy a body pillow so I'll have someone to cry on at night
>>
Become the ultmate NEET in an awesome house that has a dedicated music listening room with hi-end audiophile gear (also would tie-in as a home theater perhaps).I'd have a recording studio too. Basically I'd invest money into my hobbies, and probably never leave the house unless it's eating at a fancy restaurant, going to a music concert, or going abroad every now and then.
>>
Live comfortably as a neet for the rest of my life
>>
>>36807330
dude obviously i would buy a bunch of rune and dragon armor and host a drop party as any other chad bro would
>>
>>36807330
Buy a nice cottage in Draynor or perhaps Fally. Have a different gf every day of the week.
>>
>>36807330
In chronological order, starting from right now and moving to longer time scales.

>hire financial advisor
>pay off student debt
>inform government of my new financial status
>purchase new, reliable, safe car with a smooth ride
>purchase health insurance
>purchase condominium in a gated community in the city 1.5 hours to the north of my parents house where my old friends live
>move there

I choose to live in a condo because there would be no need to mow a lawn or maintain the plumbing, ac, etc. That gives me more free time and less hassle. I also like the access to a community pool and other facilities.

I'd look for a good gym. Hire a personal trainer. I'm old-ish and not in good health. I'd try to get what good use I've got left out of this body.

I'd start trying to date. I would want to start a family pretty soon. Within 3 years from now.

I'd spend some time traveling. But doing so cheaply. With no job to hold me down I can use sites like skyscanner.com to find last minute flights. I don't really care where since I haven't been much of anywhere in my life.

Even though I'd have a safe car I wouldn't drive very much. Driving is dangerous. There's too much to lose.

I'd hold off on buying televisions, video games, and gadgets. Those are things you use when you don't have access to real activities. My desktop PC is quite good enough and I'd only need a smart phone to use it for travel.

When I got bored of all that I would purchase 4chan and fix it.
>>
turn it into 100 million dollars
>>
pay off student loans
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.