[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you wish you were born a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 1493854799800.jpg (300KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493854799800.jpg
300KB, 1200x1600px
How often do you wish you were born a girl?
>>
>>36807090

What is she doing in this photo exactly?
>>
>>36807090
every single day of my life
>>
>>36807090
only when I'm sober
>>
>>36807109
trying to make the room smell like her nasty constricting pussy
>>
>>36807090
not so much that

more like i wish i would have taken hormones as a kid so that my male peers would reject me and i would end up as the school's faggot who spends his time with the girls and starts going dressed as one
>>
>>36807109
>What is she doing in this photo exactly?
Venting gas
>>
>>36807090
yes
but only because I want to know what a female orgasm feels like since according to science, female orgasms last longer and are much more intense
>>
>>36807090
Not that often anymore, since I realized that every woman, even the smartest, is way more emotionally unstable than I am and will be wrecked by her SO saying anything bad, not saying anything good when they expected it, or just having a shitty day. And even worse, they will cling to their man no matter what he does. They just can't help it and that's pretty sad.
>>
>>36807090
>How often do you wish you were born a girl?
Every day
Life would be so much better

What downsides are there to being a woman? You are slightly weaker than men?
>>
>>36807090
Not often enough to have my dick cut off.
>>
Sometimes I think it'd be cool to be born as a really cute and slutty girl. I want to suck older men's dicks as a qt 14 year old girl.
>>
>>36807090
>tfw born XY chromosome
>tfw never ever ride a dragon dildo vaginally
>>
>>36807328
Do lucid dreaming? Once you control your dream I reckon you could make yourself a vagina. I'm sure your brain can make up how it would feel. You can even be fucked by a real dragon. So... Lucid dreaming. There's plenty of material to read online. It takes motivation, but I guess you're motivated enough?
>>
>>36807109
recording a BRAAAAAAP to send to Chad
>>
>>36807672

i dont think Chad has a brap fetish..
>>
Life isn't any less miserable as a girl, you just get more emotional over everything
>>
>>36807090
fuck that shit I would kill myself for being the inferior gender.
>>
I want to dress up in cute clothes all the time
but fuck if I want to deal with periods/female social lives, let alone drag/tranny shit
>>
>>36807328
You still have a hole dude...............
>>
>>36807922
It's not the same. Can't possibly feel as good.
>>
>>36807922

come on now dude ...
>>
>>36807932
it literally feels better
>>
I don't have a strong urge to be a female but I really envy woman for the easy mode.
>>
>>36807090
Almost daily. Not a tranny though. Just think I'd be more comfortable if I was one.
>>
>>36807090
N
E
V
E
R

Fuck you fuck buck boy
>>
>>36807090
sometimes i like to imagine what a genderbent version of me would look like, but mostly because i have thick, wide hips and id love to be a thicc girl who dresses like a slut
>>
Every moment of every day because I'm a transsexual
>>
>>36807090
Never because I'm not stupid
>>
never

when is /trap/ getting made so we can be free of this shit
>>
>>36807090
Never really. I just recognize my life would have undoubtedly been more enjoyable than the long, slow fade of hope that it has always been.
>>
Very often, but never do I ever think of being a trap or whatever. I don't think I'd ever be a tranny, but if a wizard magically changed my gender in to myself but born as a female, i'd be totally cool with it.
>>
Why dont you guys just go gay?
>>
>>36807109
just being comfortable
>>
if you wish to be a female you are quite literally mentally deficient
>>
>>36807090
Every time I see a really pretty one.
>>
i am born a girl

it's pretty great (assuming you live in a western country that isn't full of darkies)
>>
>>36807932
anal feels pretty good
>>36808076
>feels better

hahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>36807090
yeah, but only because my mom basically told me my entire childhood that she wanted to abort me for being born a guy, so she could try again
I'd probably not be a complete incel either and would actually have friends
>>
>>36807090
I AM A MAN it took effort to be who I am And I thanks ODIN that I am me.
You wish for non sense. I wish for strength to be strong
>>
>>36807090
Yeah, but I don't act on it because being a dude is pretty ok. Also I'm not a fag.
>>
>>36809548
FUCK YOU ROASITE WHORE
>>
At work when I see all the cute girl clothes they have. There's a mannequin with a jacket that I really like, and the plain tanktops and t-shirts and a really soft fabric. Makes me jealous tbqh.
>>
>>36807090
I often wish I wasn't.
>>
>>36807109
She's stretching. Probably a dancer.
>>
>>36807090
Yeah sure she may look hot. Sure her split might make your penis hard.

I bet she still smells like fish down there. I bet all girls have stinky pussies down there.
>>
>>36807090
Very often, but it's not a super strong desire, since it is an impossible one. Theres also the fact that I wouldn't be the perfect girl looks wise even if I was born as a girl with my personality intact.

Oh well. I'll just wait for full sive vr and the ability to become a complete cybirg.
>>
File: mmf.webm (866KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mmf.webm
866KB, 1280x720px
>>36807090
Every time I watch gangbang videos t b h
>>
>>36809541
>hahahahahahahahahah
wat you laughing at
>>
>>36809711

>you will never feel the pure pleasure of being fucked as a girl.
>>
>>36809711
God I cannot stand you fucking faggots. You will never be a girl. Your perverted thinking doesn't even truly align with feminine thinking either. Most women do not want to ever experience that. Faggots are an abomination. Go and neck yourself.
>>
>>36809756
>he doesn't self insert as a girl sucking several dicks at once, while getting anally penetrated and creampied

Gay as fuck
>>
not often, but when I do, its usually when I'm doing a lot of work and feeling unnoticed and unappreciated
>>
>>36807690
Chad can have any fetish a robot can have.
The only difference is that when Chad has a fetish it is hot and kinky instead of disgusting.
>>
>XY scum will never feel a prostate massage

Kek, subhuman scum
>>
>>36810315
>XY

you mean xx
>>
>>36807090
Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of my life.

It's the only way i'd ever be truly happy. So I take pills and drink to forget.
>>
>>36807090
What nigger shooped this pic
>>
I want to be both (not at once).
>>
>>36807090
>can't enjoy near daily compliments
>will never be the one chased for a relationship
>can't be openly romantic or clingy
>can't enjoy the growing world of phallic toys vaginally
>will never believe that anyone likes me just for a mutually fun sexual experience
>will never know the feeling of growing up and being told to never talk to strangers
>can never attract attention with a mediocre body
>can never be warmly welcomed into a kink community
>will never be seen as valuable as a person

And yet I'm kinda glad I'm a guy. But I'd be far less lonely and happier as a girl I believe.
>>
File: 1488468037316.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488468037316.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>36807090
0 ,women are a menace to humanity
>>
>>36807109
Browsing 4chinz
>>
>>36809756
>Most women do not want to ever experience that
because most women are fucking terrible at being women
>>
>>36809454
underrated bbbosdd
>>
>>36807090
I don't really wish I was a girl. I couldn't deal with all the hormones and just generally being a shitty person.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.