[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: eafTLxYHXF-12.png (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
eafTLxYHXF-12.png
34KB, 300x250px
so does tor still work good with the dark net or do i have to do other stuff
>>
What is the most efficient DIY way to get high off weed if I don't have a bong or pipe?
>>
>>36807001
If you're really desperate I'd recommend using some sort of thin paper, e.g. Bible paper, or yellow sticky paper. If not it's pretty easy to make bowls and bongs out of household items, easy to find on the internet
>>
>>36806925
bump
also im ordering edibles so would that make it less likely for me to get caught? i'd assume so
>>
also is the tails os shit really necessary?
>>
File: diy steamroller.jpg (376KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
diy steamroller.jpg
376KB, 3264x1840px
>>36807001
Steamrollers. They use half the weed and get you twice as high.
>Gather a soda bottle, a socket (or anything to use as a bowl), and a knife
> cut a hole on the top close to the end and push the socket in
>cut another small hole right behind the socket
>Put marriediguana in the socket
>cover the smaller hole with your finger
>light up the marriediguana and slowly breathe in until the bottle is full of smoke
>inhale the rest of the smoke in the bottle
>enjoy your insane high

Pic related, it should look something like this
>>
Just use any fruit or solid veggie and stick a pencil through it. If you want clasdy shit then use different widths and angles.
>>
>>36808180
This looks pretty good, nice. I'll try it out.
>>36807048
Making a bowl seems difficult, i'll search it.
>>
I wish I didn't feel the need to do drugs, but it's the only thing I have to look forward to.

Still, I'm pretty good about not abusing them usually. I have to try to pretend to function if I want to continue having the drugs.

Otherwise what's the point? Everything else is a fucking drag.
>>
>>36808753
Exactly. I only feel emotion when I'm high.

>inb4 edgy faggot
>>
File: 1484439944778.jpg (106KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484439944778.jpg
106KB, 350x409px
god damn I am panicking the fuck out.
>>
>>36810445
What's wrong, anon?

Oregon
>>
Let me tell you guys: stick the barrel of a loaded pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger. Feels a lot better than any chemical high
>>
File: 4L_fc5Ntjve.jpg (43KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fc5Ntjve.jpg
43KB, 576x768px
>>36807252
Henlo stinky,
Yes TOR is still fine. I suggest making an account on AlphaBay, that's currently probably the best market. You can find a list of other markets on Reddit pretty easily.
Yeah, edibles will make it a lot harder to get seized as the stealth is often pretty good.
Also make sure you're ordering from your own country if possible to lower the chances a lot of it getting caught.
if u have any other questions u can ask me
>>
>>36807001
Apple is godly if you're at a loss of materials
1. Take ink out of biro
2. Puncture top of apple with biro to almost the core
3. Puncture side of apple so that the holes intersect
4. Pack bowl in top of apple
5. Light and breathe in from side hole
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.