[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good movies about NEETS/robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: jefff.jpg (18KB, 220x344px) Image search: [Google]
jefff.jpg
18KB, 220x344px
What are some good movies about NEETS/robots?
>>
I thought you said good movies?

That movie was garbage. Ed Helms was an unlikable dick like he always is. Susan had old lady sex with some dyke.

The movie had no meaning it was totally pointless.
>>
>>36806377
>The movie had no meaning it was totally pointless.
Just like our lives. Post similar but good movies?
>>
>>36806402
Drive? Fight club?From Dawn till Dusk? American Beauty?
>>
>>36806351
Best robot movie coming through.
>>
rectify the tv show

daniel is a robot
>>
>>36806558
>From Dawn till Dusk
I dont get this one.
>>
File: robin2.jpg (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
robin2.jpg
8KB, 280x180px
>>36806351
Just popped in to post a Reliant Robin
>>
>>36806592

Pretty much antisocial brothers who make a living robbing and being mules
>>
>>36806351
Jeff who lives at home was shit
>>
>>36806558
I must've seen Fight Club at least 50 times. Great movie
>>
Don't know how much this qualifies, but Winnebago Man is about this dude that did a Winnebago promo video in the 80's, and the cameraman caught his rage after he thought the camera stopped rolling. Guy ended up retreating to the woods for 20 years.

It was on Netflix at one point, idk if it is anymore.
>>
>>36806711
>Winnebago Man
That looks interesting, I'll have a search for it.
>>
File: robotcore3.jpg (2MB, 4000x2172px) Image search: [Google]
robotcore3.jpg
2MB, 4000x2172px
I got u family

treherbert cycle
>>
File: PJ.jpg (233KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
PJ.jpg
233KB, 600x844px
>>36806351
Princess Jellyfish bunch of neets living together
>>
>>36806789
>falling down
classic, havent seen that in years
>>
The Voices was pretty good
>Ryan Reynolds is an insane autist who has conversations with his pets and falls in love with a Stacy
>>
>>36806789
This is a good list. It took me a fuck ton of work to get the subs for The Man Who Sleeps, but it was worth it. Really cozy and relatable as a NEET.
>>
The girl in Eagle vs Shark is pretty robotic
>>
>>36806789

Pretty dumb list, robot movies.....yet the characters are pretty much just NORMIES with problems
>>
>>36806944
Let me guess, you enjoyed Elephant Man DAVID LYNCH LMAO XDDD
>>
>>36806944

t. underage anon who hasn't even seen a single one of these movies
>>
>>36806944
Alright buddy, so how exactly are you more of a robot than any of them?

>inb4 I'm ugly and can't get laid
>>
>>36807003

I've seen most of those movies. How is LiT robotcore? Or Falling Down?
>>
>>36807044
Well being a married man with a wife and kid and a good job doesn't make you a robot, travelling for a high paying job doesn't make you a robot, being insane doesn't make you a robot, being an artist doesn't make you a bot
>>
>>36807111

>I can't identify with themes of loneliness, alienation and isolation

Congrats you outed yourself as a massive retard and probably not a robot

I also bet you last watched LiT when you were 13 and thought it was 'boring'
>>
Buffalo 66 (ignore the boring name, it's r9k incarnate, and it's good)

Nil by Mouth (not really about today's NEET, but will give you feels, and much better than it's IMDB rating)
>>
>>36806574
he had multiple jobs. He was a mechanic, getaway driver, stuntman, aspiring racecar driver.
>>
>>36807241
>aspiring racecar driver

Really?
>>
File: 1489894031175.jpg (11KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489894031175.jpg
11KB, 500x265px
>>36807241

youre one of those fucking retards that unironically make "if you x you're not a robot" threads arent you?
>>
File: business-reddit-head.png (87KB, 736x622px) Image search: [Google]
business-reddit-head.png
87KB, 736x622px
>>36807209
>thinks you can get laid/be married and be a robot
you have to go back
>>
>>36807111
You haven't seen all of the movies. I haven't seen the ones you referenced, but most of the ones I've seen from that list have full blown depressed NEET robots in them.

And even the non-NEET ones like The Apartment are great. Jack Lemmon always plays some slight social misfit who's of a lower rank in the pack. He's a full blown depressed wagecuck like on that Robot Chart in this movie.
>>
>>36806944
Which movies have you seen from this list?
>>
>>36806574
He was a robot, but he was also a cuck and this movie is race mixing propaganda.
>>
>>36807241
Robot =/= NEET
Please, it's not too difficult.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.