[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nofap/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pigeon.jpg (341KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.jpg
341KB, 1200x1600px
for me, its been 2 months. AMA
>>
File: 1421387896783.jpg (775KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1421387896783.jpg
775KB, 1600x1200px
>>36805259
Is fapping the reason I haven't been granted wizard powers yet?
>>
>>36805259
6days stronk
>>
>>36805339
Yes, I would presume nofap is required for wizardry.
>>
>>36805387
How are you originally feeling?
>>
>>36805259
how the FUCK do I get past the first week. I cant go more than a week. What do?
>>
>>36806149
do some pushups or squats or take cold showers
>>
going on 4 hours here
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>36806149
The more time passes the easier it gets.

Your brain is wired to release dopamine whenever you masturbate because it sees it as "success". It's what you do whenever you don't feel satisfied.

It's the equivalent of an overweight man eating Taco Bell whenever he feels discouraged. Eventually it slips away into the back of your mind and once in a blue moon you think "Man, I could really use some Taco Bell right now"

Not that I think they're equally as detrimental. You can eat Taco Bell every few days and still have a totally healthy and productive lifestyle but if you want to be socially competent you shouldn't masturbate period.
>>
File: 8B27D6K.jpg (204KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
8B27D6K.jpg
204KB, 627x749px
are these "benefits" real ?
originalio
>>
>>36806718
In the least consequential scenario, yes the benefits are real.

In the most consequential scenario it's the profound delimiter behind the entire reason why your life sucks.
>>
i wanna do nofap but i cant stop thinking about big cocks fucking my pussy
>>
day 4 for me, I'm getting hornier.

thinking about going to a bar tonight, try to hook up.

how do you deal with the horniness OP?>>36805259
>>
>>36805259
>that madman that actually flew to eastern russia to look for pigeon girl without even knowing any russian
>>
>>36805259
good start to a pijin grill thread you have OP, well done.
>>
If you're adilt that doesn't have sex and doesn't fap then you'll have some nice sexual frustration and anger issues.
When you get superhorny and start fapping again it's your organism trying to protect you from all of that. Even if you stop yourself your body won't and you'll ens up cumming in your underpants at night.
A man is ought to have some sexual release in any form either with women/other men or with onanism.
There are no scientifically proven benefits of the 'nofap' meme.

And from my personal expirience - more stress for me urges to have more sexual release.
There was this calm time when I didn't even bother fapping for ~20 days. Though I can't recall any changes at all.
>>
File: 1465956209617.gif (2MB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
1465956209617.gif
2MB, 330x220px
I will make you wank!
>>
>>36807809
>implying being angry is a problem

Keep passive, cuck.
>>
>>36805259
Mental clarity / memory / motivation improved?
Or do you just want to get laid IRL more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.