[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get tricked by tranny to buy him a year's worth of hormones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

>get tricked by tranny to buy him a year's worth of hormones
>He stops talking to you
I deserve it but goddamn why was I so stupid.
Not only that I let myself get hurt the whole time we spent together

Are trannies worse than women?
>>
>>36805182
Cancel the payment you tard
>>
>>36805200
It's too late
Origano
>>
>>36805182
Thank you for helping her
>>
File: 1343721479143.gif (784KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1343721479143.gif
784KB, 250x188px
>>36805182
>anons still deny that trannies are women
Oh well, this is what happens when you act like they aren't.
>>
>>36805306
anon wasn't acting though
>>
now she can look good for chaser chad thanks beta
>>
>>36805218
You can at least call your bank and say you were scammed or something.
>>
>>36805182
How much money was it ?
>>
>>36805629
Might do in the morning mate

>>36805640
About 100 quid
>>
>>36805182
Trannies feel if youre attracted to them when they transitioning youre just a fetishist worth exploiting, to them you are gay if want them before they reach a certain amount of girlishness.
>>
>>36805590
That or for her camwhore fans
>>
While yes that's a very beta thing to do, I would have told him that he'll get the money in small payments. Until you get whatever the fuck you wanted from them.

Seriously though, why OP? A tranny tried to get me to do the same, but he wanted me to pay for his surgery. They are seriously crazy thinking people are just going to hand them thousands of dollars.
>>
>>36805898
I was desperate and dumb
>>
Please don't hate all trannies just because some of us are assholes
>>
>>36805722
lmao a male can never reach any amount of girlishness
femininity isn't a male trait.
>>
If you used it on a dodgy pharmacy website then defo call your bank and cancel it, if you used the faggots address he might get into shit.
>>
>>36805944
All of you are assholes
I've never met one that's a decent human being. Even the ones that are like "I'm not like the other trannies, ugh they make us look bad"
>>
File: 3184796156.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
3184796156.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>36805924
No anon, tell me the REAL reason. You wanted nudes, or to fuck them didn't you?
>>
>>36805996
I got plenty of that
I just wanted a relationship that would last

;_;
>>
>>36805722
Partially true. They ALWAYS think that of any man attracted to them no matter how far along they are.
>>
>>36806018
Paying for a relationship just isn't gonna happen. If it was that easy then a lot of robots wouldn't be robots.

If you really do want to try there are sites for that. It's called being a sugardaddy. Even /soc/ has pathetic sugardaddy threads of their own.
Personally, I wouldn't brag about my money to women (or a tranny in this case). They take that as a hint to put you on their list of beta providers. Don't become that. Find a girl that likes you for you.
>>
>>36805662
>mate
>quid
UK? doesn't the government pay for that shit there? All you gotta do is see a psychologist about it a tranny once told me.
>>
>>36806172
NHS doesn't gib much money to tranny services so like a 1-2 year waiting list so degenerates go the DIY route and probably inject too much and will hopefully die soon.

>t. work in the NHS
>>
>>36805182
>flip phone
>lol

was lol a thing back then?
>>
>>36805182
You're a fucking faggot for paying for some other faggots faggot meds. kill yourself.
>>
>>36806200
checked.

you have to be 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>36806147
I just felt bad and wanted to help her out
>>
>>36806279
Looks like trannies are learning from females already. Women do that all the time to beta providers, and that's how they trick them. "Please help me anon, I have no one and really want this."
This will be a good lesson for you though. So try your best to get it cancelled, and don't trust that acting again.
>>
>>36805182
>Are trannies worse than women?
Of course, they're mentally ill.
>>
>>36806200
>Back then
You mean like 7 years ago?

Yeah, it's been a thing since the 90s, probably sooner.
>>
>>36806834
More like 10 years ago man, I don't think many people still had flip phones in 2010
>>
>>36807053
I had a drug dealer phone until 2015 so I don't really know.
>>

Yes. There's a lot of comorbidity with cluster b personality disorders which makes them really catty, threaten to suicide for attention, etc.
>>
File: 1467846794384.png (103KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467846794384.png
103KB, 580x350px
>>36805182
you get what you deserve cucko
>>
>>36805182
Kill him then yourself. It's not hard. Put an end to the humiliation and pain and shittiness
>>
>>36805182
i wish this trap shit would just get the fuck out of here

sadly you're not even the worst type of person infesting this board at the moment
>>
>>36805182
Absolutely. I dated two for a time.

I don't know if it's legitimate mental illness or their overcompensation of how they think females are, but they are overly jealous, extra clingy, and probably more useless than real women.

First one I broke up with beecause "she" spent all day smoking weed, didn't bother to get a job, and when "she" complained about fibromyalgia or some other sickness, "she" would take no steps to get on SSI or other social welfare to at least bring in an income. All while wanting to move in with me. "She" did keep her asshole immaculate, so I wouldn't lose interest in pounding it and filling "her" up. Very OCD about cleanliness.

Second one I broke up with because I was at work, then went to a bar with a friend. "She" was blowing up my phone the entire time, growing more and more paranoid because I wasn't answering every inane "hi :)" text within a minute of receiving it. When I went by "her" apartment later that night, "she" blew up at me, accused me of ignoring her and cheating, etc. I told "her" to grow the fuck up, and I'm not going to put up with this kind of teenage bullshit. The next day "she" was begging me to come back, sending things like "I'll sleep with you any time you ask just please can we try again".
>>
>Some mentally ill asshole that decided on destroying his own identity and being a caricature of his perceived picture of women
You tell me, Op. One might not like women very much but ffs, what do you idiots expect from a tranny?
>>
>>36805978
Probably because they were all degenerate no-lifers from online.

I know a trans guy and two trans girls who are breddy cool
>>
>>36805306
Trannies aren't women you tard.
>>
>>36805182
why would you even be with a tranny? you know they're mentally ill anon
>>
trannies are only good for sex. use and discard or just fap but don't you dare develop feelings for it.
>>
File: kermit explains all.png (288KB, 357x348px) Image search: [Google]
kermit explains all.png
288KB, 357x348px
> there have been at least two other "robbed/scammed by traps" threads this last past week
Seriously folks, don't do it. You did hear of the college professor was being blackmailed by a trap, and then jumped from a parking garage, correct?
>>
>go dressed as a girl on omegle
>guy goes hello
>im rocking back and forth

>"oh, youre insane too"
>disconnects
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.