[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double texting a qt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: elf.png (652KB, 786x652px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
652KB, 786x652px
>3 days ago
>get text from 7/10 girl from work (who I barely ever work with, but make some smalltalk to) saying she's bored and wants to hang out
>she's kind of a notorious hoe
>hang out with her and go to the park and talk
>take her back to my place and fuck her
>I make sure to not get attached because I know how she works
>like 24 hours later the next night she texts me at like 1am
>"lol I woke up last night and I was expecting you to be there for some reason" or something
>I say that's sweet and I was going to let her stay but I had to get up early
>Make smalltalk for a few texts and she says goodnight and goes to bed
>I text her again the next day (yesterday) and say hi
>She says she's at her other job and will message me when she's done
>She texts me a few hours later and says "what's up"
>Me: "nm you"
>Her: "just hangin at (insert frat house name here)
>Me: "Oh lol you should come over to kick it after you're done hanging over there lol"
>That was last night
>She hasn't messaged me back yet

Is it okay to double text her in this situation or would I look beta? I'm pretty sure the only way she got my number was from another girl we both work with who ironically I hooked up with for the first time last night because I went to the bar and she was ignoring me. Not sure if they talk or not.

TL:DR I want to get attention from a girl who was interested in me because she started ignoring me
>>
She forgot to text you back, big fucking deal you fruit now go cut yourself. /thread
>>
>>36805131
So should I text her again? I don't wanna look like a beta orbiter, you'd think if she cared she would have noticed that I haven't messaged her in a while.
>>
Chicken tenders, 1, 2, 3.
Normies normies, look at me.
Dirty roasties eat my D.
Roastie whores can suck a dick,
Normies, betas, are all pricks.
Tasty tendies I desire,
In my heart burns a white-hot fire.
Mummy gives me tasty treats,
Gives me milkies from her teats. ;)
Once the normies have been hung,
Then our anthem can be sung.

Chorus
United we stand,
All robots at hand,
Normies don't understand,
They will leave at our command,
We will defend our land,
And from our servers they'll be banned.
Roasties roasties, worse then a Jew,
Go ahead and have a (You).
We've been mocked for over a year,
We live soley off of beer,
You're a dirty useless queer,
So you aren't welcome here.
Chorus over

Let us tell of our travels,
And our story shall unravel.
Normie whores we will resist,
With a top-tier robot twist.
Our brothers we assist,
You will leave, you are dismissed.

Pause.

Led by comrades into fights,
Posting shitposts by the bytes.
We will pay our friends their rites,
And we'll fight for our rights.
Asians, Blacks, and even Whites,
We are honorable knights.

Pause

Robots have been neglected,
Failed to be recollected,
Useless currently, all the time,
This our leading rhyme,
Today the front page is ours.
We've been saging threads for hours.

Roasties get out! Roasties get out!
>>
>>36805069
meh

you fucked her already so why bother? just wait for a few more days and text her when you want to fuck her again.
>>
>>36805161
Don't do it op, don't double text. Maybe text her in like week or some shit.
>>
>>36805180
I wanna fuck her right now i'm having an autism attack even though I fucked that other girl last night (got head too). Like I said idk why I want to hang out with her again or just get attention. Initially all I wanted to do was pump and dump and have a one time thing, I didn't want to get attached because i'm like 85% sure she's a total hoe. I was repeating that through my head the whole time we were chilling together, idk why I want to hang out and fuck again so badly, maybe I should just jerk off but i'm bored and have nothing to do tonight.
>>
bump. I'm gonna do it, i'm gonna text her... Hope she doesn't ignore me or roast me for having a small dick or something
>>
>>36805069
Double texting is always beta fgt
>>
File: 1492956268193.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1492956268193.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>36805568
I wanna so badly though
>>
File: 1474057022409.png (220KB, 948x667px) Image search: [Google]
1474057022409.png
220KB, 948x667px
>texted her "hey sup"
>no response
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.