[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you care so much about a woman's past?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: average woman.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
average woman.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Why do you care so much about a woman's past?
>>
the more guys shes been with the higher chance of divorce
>>
More buttsechs vids and I'll tell you.
>>
did he just broke her butt?
>>
Why do women care so much about a man's past?
>>
>>36805005
Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.
-George saitama
>>
Well, I care about a man's past, so it makes sense. I wouldn't want a guy who's been with many girls at all-it means they have commitment issues. So I can see why men would care about a girl's past.
>>
>>36805005
Something something human instinct
>>
>>36805081
Because I'd never want some manwhore to date. They just cheat and lie and are complete psychopaths.
>>
>>36805081
Yet it's been women who have been killed for centuries if they dare have nonmarital sex. Men? No one cares if he's a virgin or not, except whores in which their opinion does not matter.
>>
>>36805139
>>36805157
Please be in Brisbane desu senpai
>>
meh i don't really care. i'm, just looking for a girl.
>>
>>36805177
Melbourne, sorry dude. I'd ask for an out of this SJW shithole, but I can't say Brisbane is much worse-and the climate is awful. I just want somewhere cold. Is that really too much to ask?
>>
fuck normoe reeeee origonaloooo
>>
>>36805209
>I just want somewhere cold.
My bed is cold.
>>
>>36805209
*much better
orginality is overrated
>>
>>36805157
And that's perfectly logical. Men don't want a whore who'll do the same. Caring about an individual's past is intelligent.
>>36805172
>Yet it's been women who have been killed for centuries if they dare have nonmarital sex.
And black men would be lynched if they so much as looked at a white woman the "wrong way" in the eyes of white men. Is it like that anymore? No. So stop bitching.
>>
Because I want her to be able to raise our children with good values.
>>
>>36805066
How about i break your butt you fucking faggot
>>
Cus the relationship would just be a dialogue between you and her previous partners
t. relationship expert
>>
>>36805248
my boipucci is too pure for you
>>
>>36805285
Eat shit and die you gay pathetic faggot
>>
>>36805005
Okay but sauce on that webm?
>>
I dont want used goods nigger. Would you eat a donut that had a slobbery bite taken out?
>>
>>36805323
if a girl took a slobbery bite out of it, yes
>>
File: cartoon23.jpg (200KB, 800x1419px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon23.jpg
200KB, 800x1419px
>>36805005
>Why do you care so much about a woman's past?

I don't care about her past. I care about our future.

The past is the past.
>>
>>36805239
Your so uneducated it's hilarious. Women are still killed for not being virgins in the Middle East. Idiot.
>>
>>36805367
if you save pictures like that i can tell you for certain you have no future with any woman
>>
>>36805386
>Your so uneducated
>Your
Do you live in the Middle East? I'm almost certain you live in the West, where that shit isn't tolerated.

No one is obliged to love you. Get over it, you entitled faggot.
>>
I don't. I would date an ex-whore at this point.
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>36805394
>if you save pictures like that i can tell you for certain you have no future with any woman

Are you sure? I have a sweet gig at Boeing lined up.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-05+at+10.29.10).jpg (45KB, 914x323px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-05+at+10.29.10).jpg
45KB, 914x323px
Might anyone be able to provide a name?
>>
>>36805724
Holly Hendrix
>>
>>36805738
Thanks robrother.

origins
>>
>>36805005
Past behaviour is an excellent and reliable way to predict future behaviour.
>>
Cause if I wanted to deal with a bunch of baggage I would've become a bellhop or luggage loader at an airport
>>
>>36805501
Did I say I want someone to love me? Why are you bothering to get off topic because you're so upset you fucked up on something you could have easily researched? The fact is that men in general, Middle East or not, will never have to face the shame women get for being nonvirgins. If you're a male nonvirgin it is completely acceptable, whereas for a woman it is not only frowned upon, but her life is in jeopardy. Stupid cuck kys.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.