[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister just told me how she and her friends laugh about how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1493248288117.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493248288117.png
8KB, 512x512px
>sister just told me how she and her friends laugh about how ugly I am
How's your Friday night going guys?
>>
>>36805004
I've got an exam tomorrow and I don't want to fail because the girl I like since I was 6 years old it's in the same career. So I'm trying to not get fucked and I can keep seeing her
>>
>>36805004
wow what a bitch

my friday sucks, I'm drinking alone, again.
>>
get her pregnant

spread the ugliness
>>
i wish i wasn't a robot. i wish i didn't have seizures. i crashed my car having a seizure while driving home on mother's day. my friends moved i don';t have friends to hang out with.
>>
File: 1493918117606.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493918117606.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
Just took a walk through Target and one girl did laugh as a group of them walked past me
>"Are you laughing at him? You're worse than..."
Doesn't really bother me nowadays, I've become numb to it I think.
>>
>>36805004
I'd just have some offhand little jab loaded like
>yeah we both take after dad, especially you
Being a quick wit helps I suppose.

I brought my guitar and amp to work because I'm a security guard and I can do stuff like this.
>>
>>36805181
This is why I try to avoid going to high population stores. I know anons will say that nobody is looking at you but when I feel like I'm being looked at I'll actually lock eyes with randoms. Must be because I'm a low energy sperg
>>
>people can't make fun of me because I fully accept I'm 5/10 at best, virgin, manlet and dicklet
>they know it doesn't even bother me so why even bother bringing it up
>mfw always either serious around strangers or with a full smug around friends
>actually dead inside but I have to deal with reality and try to suppress those depression feelings
It's always when I come to /r9k/ that my insecurities come out and I feel like shit.
>>
File: 1494012288861.png (40KB, 657x778px) Image search: [Google]
1494012288861.png
40KB, 657x778px
>>36805181
This is why you should go to walmart
You'll blend right in
>>
>>36805250
See, this kind of thing sounds good in your head, but in real life people do not speak this way and it will make you seem autistic
>>
>playing WoW
>sister and her friend are looking at family photo albums in the next room
>her friend goes "oh my god...your brother used to be so cute...what happened?"
>loudly say "thanks"
>they start laughing at me
>>
>>36805473
This was actually the correct response in that situation
>>
>>36805688
Then why did I feel like an ugly, disgusting beta?
>>
>>36805004
here's a secret. in order to make the bad feelings stop when someone says things like that you need to either
a) lower your self esteem and realize you're absolute garbage and they are right
b) become so confident and self assured, that comments like that have n meaning

or kill yourself

i took option a) and am contemplating option b)
>>
>>36805704
I think this time they laughed at your reaction, not at you. I would have honestly laughed if I was them too.

I mean you are obviously uglier than you were before, but just this time, they qeren't laughint AT you, in my opinion at least.
>>
>>36805753
i mean the secret hidden option
>>
>>36805436
Speaking from experience?
It's probably not so much 'what' you're saying tbqh fampai.
More 'who'
>>
>>36805753
I mixed both >>36805308 and I still feel like shit when I come here. It's just natural to feel bad, but I'm at least not feeling like shit at all times, only like 3 times a week.
>>
>my town does a thing where we collect rocks
>i joined in
>it was boring as hell
>got home at like 8:30
>waited until parents were asleep
>masturbated for 30 minutes
>im still masturbating
>>
>>36805814
youre continuing to masturbate while posting? very impressive my friend
>>
>>36805004
hahahaha
I do that to my fat sister OP
sucks to be you I guess
>>
>>36805004
Disregarding all the looming terrible things and stuff like being crippled I'm mainly sad about not getting an email for awhile from some anon in another thread. I'm a pretty clingy friend I guess.
>>
>>36805308
>It's always when I come to /r9k/ that my insecurities come out and I feel like shit.

Why continue coming here if it's not doing you any good?
>>
>>36806012
Because it's good to vent once in a while.
>>
>>36807138
Would Elliot be fine if he had r9k?
>>
>>36807258
He had /misc/ instead of /r9k/
>>
File: 1478351748860.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478351748860.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
found out co-workers all went to the bar and didn't invite me

in tears right now, genuinely don't even want to go back to work on Monday
>>
File: IMG_2366.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2366.png
35KB, 765x758px
>finished my fourth meal of the day not too long ago
>probably ate over 5000 calories
This happens way too often lately, and I am becoming fat because of it. I am just so lonely, depressed, and bored. Sometimes I even feel frantic and panicky as I am binge eating because my brain tells me that I will never eat again afterwards. Compulsive eating is a fucked up pathology
>>
>>36807258
I think Elliot was way too gone. He obsessed over girls, I try to not even pay attention to them, I'm not in need of love like he was. He also had a 4.6 dick, on top of being obsessed with girls. Even if he landed one he would eventually get cucked. I have 5x5 which is small but still better than what Elliot had and the a bit above average girth could end up saving me from being a cuck.
>>
pretty bad
the tfw short feels hit me hard again

i just really want to love and be loved
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.