[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a perfect life look like to you? Be as descriptive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 58fef4b8387260559c6d4c576f163eeb.jpg (210KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58fef4b8387260559c6d4c576f163eeb.jpg
210KB, 1920x1200px
What does a perfect life look like to you? Be as descriptive as possible, from birth to death.
>>
>>36804585

Gee that's a lot of work, OP. If I were to do that, why wouldn't I just bring up Word and punch up a script and sell it? Lives are usually pretty long.
>>
the one where you blank out at 22 and awake at like 50 after being inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame seems real tempting feel me ?
>>
>>36804585
I used to think having a computer with a dedicated 3D graphics card would be the height of life, like it just could not get any better.
>>
I can start at 30...

It would involve me living in a comfy home with a group of loving, beautiful, loyyyaaallll ladies to pamper me constantly. Massages, and head scratches and snugsss. And we would go out to do things like see movies and shopping and travel the world together in our own awesome private 747 jet. Those are like what... 400 million? I could afford it right?

Basically I want to travel for a year with ma lady crew and then after that just make art. Movies, paintings, music, video games, and the like.
>>
You come home from a well paying do nothing job to two bitches on a leash ready to degrade themselves to satisfy you.
>>
Born to some flavour of pretty European parents who are respected in their STEM field. Grow up to fit, 6'3, broad shoulders, inherit at least $1,000,000 at around 21 and own large home on ~10 acres in semi rural Nordic or Swiss/Austrian area. meet gorgeous 5'10 european intelligent girl, get married and have like 10 intelligent gorgeous kids. Meanwhile going into STEM field, probably physics or math, eventually win Nobel prize or fields medal. Die at like 100 surrounded by wife, kids, and grandkids, respected in a lot of different fields from sciences to arts and never matched, being cemented as a legend, almost extraterrestrial in my expertise and innovation in so many different areas of society, whatever I touched having basically burned to gold from how good I was..

That's a good base.
>>
>be born
>immediately die

covered just about everything
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.