[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when life gives you lemons, give up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 666808.jpg (469KB, 2080x1198px) Image search: [Google]
666808.jpg
469KB, 2080x1198px
share your stories on how life has totally fucked you over

>be me
>32
>never had SO
>studied hard and went to MAYO clinic because parents never amounted to anything and younger brother shot himself because of bipolar disorder
>doctor now
>diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer two days ago
>survival rate is around 1-5%
>rate goes down with time

whoo whoo whoo whoo im gonna die bots come in here and lets have a fucking pity party
>>
>>36804532
Wanna talk about it OP I'd be willing to give you an email or Skype for contact actually dying is a pretty big thing have you been coming to terms with it?
>>
How does it feel OP, did the knowledge that you are gonna die give you a change of perspective on things? I always imagine that if I were to either experience a near death experience or actually get something terminal my life perception would change.
>>
>>36804532
Please be lying

wildly unoriginal
>>
>>36804532
>doctor now

That's pretty impressive. You've probably helped some people and improved their lives. Take some solace in that. I'm 32 and I still live with my parents.
>>
>>36804532
>Doctor

Impressed. At least you'll die successful.
>>
>>36804606
i wish i was fucking lying my dude

>>36804575
honestly, not yet. i havent even told my family,

>>36804595
yes, its changes quite a bit in just a matter of a few hours actually. id say both for the better and for the worst

>>36804666
>>36804636
i was just getting started, just starting to finally help some people, do something to make a change. and now im gonna die.
COME ON BOTS GIVE ME SOME SHITTY STORIES
>>
>>36804532
That's fucked up, the pancreas is just as vital as the heart or brain. God bless you anon, I'll pray for you. Do whatever you want however you want to.
>>
>>36804932
No one is going to have any stories that can equal or top that. My life failures and fuck overs are like a knee scrape compared to pancreatic cancer. I was in the hospital in September with acute pancreatitis. Apparently there was no identifiable cause or reason for it, it scared the piss out of me though. I've changed a lot since then. Hang on tight pancreas bro.
>>
This is an odd coincidence. I'm 32 and four days ago I was diagnosed with early onset alzheimers disease (which is terminal). I was 8 when my mother got diagnosed and seeing her lose her mind scarred me for life. I don't want to go through that so I'm going to off myself before things get worse. I know it's going to kill my father though. I still haven't told him. Maybe I'll just put it in my note, he'll probably understand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.