[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Normalfags Did Today That Pissed YouOff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1487639679708.jpg (217KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487639679708.jpg
217KB, 600x542px
>tfw the roasties who always brag about being """introverted""" asked me why I am so quiet and creepy
>>
>they exist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Didn't really piss me off. But it was annoying and amusing at the same time.

>I'm a cashier
>finish checking out these people that brought their own cloth bags
>their shit was arranged in a way that made absolutely no sense
>was a complete clusterfuck, had to move various things off the conveyer belt and put it next to my receipt printer so I could figure out a smart way to bag it

I didn't let this bother me. Didn't exactly feel proud of the job I did but garbage in garbage out.

>some old guy comes up
>as I'm checking out he says "are you new here? You're pretty slow"
>I slightly explain the shit that just happened and keep moving, send him on his way
>next guy took offense to what he said to me
>said something like" I don't like your attitude buddy, I think you're the slow one here"
>old guy is like "what I didn't hear you"
>gets in his face
>other guy is like" get away from me" and the old guy walks off

The guy then told me he thinks I'm doing a good job and I got him out pretty quickly. It's funny, in a situation like this I have to be emotionally detached even though I'm directly involved. I really wanted to laugh but I just have to keep working and not give a fuck.
>>
>8th grade
>two grade 8 classes
>my class went into the other class for whatever reason
>sitting with the few friends i had at the time (still better than none)
>faggots on the other side of the class keep throwing pencils and water bottle caps at me
>teacher sees but does nothing
>i ignore them at first
>eventually had enough, call them retards and ask them to stop
>they call me a spaz
>they keep throwing shit
>they call me a school shooter too
>being the edgelord i am i yell "want me to start shooting?"
>i go over to the teacher
>tell her to control her students
>leave the classroom
>they got no punishment
>the teacher told me that i shouldnt talk about school shootings because it's very serious
this is one of many but the others aren't very interesting and just generic bullying
>>
>recoding themselves asking people to prom

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36804607
o didnt see "Today" in the thread
i am retarded
>>
>>36804607
I've been through that shit anon. Eventually I lost it and attacked someone. But my punches did nothing. It was like pillows hitting his skin. So I scratched him until he bled.

As bad and pathetic as that moment was I got a one day in school suspension and it was a good thing. I had to sit at a desk in the hallway and do homework and read all day, but when the other kids saw me there for some reason they thought I was cool. All my friends especially. I tried my best not to take shit from people after that. In 5th and 6th grade I was still a fucking pariah but I never got treated like that again.
>>
>have long hair in 9th grade
> the kike sitting behind me keeps pulling the back of my hair
> tell him to stop repeatedly
> start to feel the fury rise
> I grip my hard cover thick textbook with retard strength
> had enough and turned around and throw the book as hard as i can at him
> he dodges it, narrowly missing his face and slamming against the back wall
> teacher tells me to knock it off
>>
>>36804190
>everytime I step by stacy crush to get to my locker or move past her she says "sorry"

not really sure how this makes me feel tbqh
>>
I haven't left my apartment complex in over a week so I haven't had contact with normalfags
>>
Why do normalfags like to say they are introverted or have social anxiety? Do they not know that those things suck?
>>
>>36805475
Same reason why they say they "Are OCD" when they are just particular, cause they're fuckin' idiots.
>>
>>36805475
Normalfag in the r9k sense just means you've had sex. You can be these things and also have sex. Just because it's not so bad I can't order a pizza or go to work doesn't mean I don't have it. I definitely don't want it either. Which is why I put myself in uncomfortable situations every single chance I get. I took a job that requires initiating social contact with people. I am shit compared to most of my co workers but I am trying.
>>
File: reaction11.png (750KB, 724x604px) Image search: [Google]
reaction11.png
750KB, 724x604px
>Playing music on speaker of phone
Headphones exist for a reason fuckers.
>>36805475
It gives them something to brag about. Like how 15 genders were invented by people to make themselves feel special.
>>
>>36804190
>being asked about quietness
>not using opportunity to show off autism
>>
>>36805624
Nope you're missing the point. Its the objective act of sex its the nessecary social skills, looks and connection that sort of implys any real robot is a virgin by default
>>
>>36805831
Its not the objective act of sex*
>>
>>36804190
>Look you have anon traumatized. Look how he's crying

>DAAAMN YOU LOOK SO TIRED ANON

>omg anon you look done, told you your smile would go away

>you look super tired anon

>WhAT ARE YOU DOING ANoN!
No I'm not tired I'm working and could you guys stop saying I'm crying all the time. I am physically and mentally stronger than all of combined
>>
>>36804190
I only left my room for a few minutes to go to the bathroom and the pantry. Sounds like you're the normalfag.
>>
>>36805831
I wouldn't call myself a robot. You don't need to be one to have social anxiety or be introverted. I was abused in childhood both emotionally and physically. Before I was a teenager my life was a living hell. I was depressed and suicidal well into my early 20s. I managed to conquer some of it but a lot still remains.

You know how when a dog has been abused they become mistrustful of humans? They can be rehabilitated somewhat but if someone new and unfamiliar comes along they may bark at them or even bite them. Or they could just run away. I feel like I know what they're feeling anon. But I am really trying hard to be different. Part of it is my ego. Part of it is that self hatred manifesting itself in another way. I don't want to die anymore. I don't feel depressed. But I kinda miss suffering. Talking to people makes me uncomfortable and makes me feel like a loser. It also gets me closer to my goals in life. I'm winning by losing. I am thriving in the only kind of emotional environment I can understand.
>>
>comes up to me and asks a semi-personal question
>does not react to my answer at all and leaves
This happened too much for it not to be a thing
>>
>>36805445
She has a massive self-esteem issues and views herself as the fault of everything. You can use this to get to her. Be really forward and act insulted at the slighted hint of reject.
>>
>wow anon, why don't you have a facebook or an instagram?
>why don't you have any photos
Because I'm ugly and I don't have any friends you fucking cunts
>>
>>36806750
>comes up that I don't have a facebook
>don't even ask me directly
>they just try to fb stalk me while I'm sitting right there
>become object of ridicule for the rest of the week
Now I just pretend I'm too cool to friend them
>>
>>36805475
To them, mental illness is just another fashion accessory.
>>
>Wow you know so much about this thing!
>Wow that's nice, do you want to know about my social life!?
These two are all you need to know about normies.
>>
>>36807153
This. It's the same reason roasties put "autism" on their tumblr profile like it's a good thing
>>
>>36807153
>>36807621
>they say on a board where anons turn being the biggest social fuck-up into a dick measuring contest
>>
>>36807669
>but anon you can't be a real robot you talked to a girl once REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah only a real robot could understand the pain of mental illness right? Like everyone wants to go to therapy and take pills with bizarre side effects just to say they did. I'm in that boat and even I avoid it.
>>
>>36807669
So you don't deny it.
>>
I fucking hate geese
>>
>>36804190
Can't say it was directly a normie "thing" but they were normies and it pissed me off.
>sharping my tools so they're ready to make and keep my lawn legally allowable
>doing this in the garage with the door wide open
>shitty 16 somethings decide to hang out in front of my driveway
>whatever
>continue doing my shit
>can hear them heckling me through the earbuds when the grinding wheel stops
>hey gramps!
>yo old guy!
>i'm only 24..
>ignore it
>keep asking if i have a lighter now
>ignore that to
>eventually one of them remembers they had a lighter or ones a pyrokinetic or something and their smoking in front of my house
>eventually notice their flicking butts and halfies into my damn driveway
>rev up my powerwasher
>crank the PSI up
>shits cracked concrete point blank but its got the reach i need
>manage to snipe the trash off my driveway
>this pisses them off for some reason
>actually decide this trespass on their fun is going to require an upfront encounter with me
>mentally panic i could just use my damn corn machete but I don't need that kind of trouble
>just spray one in the crotch before he gets 5 feet up the driveway
>entirely reflexive wasn't even aiming
>he drops instantly
>vague threats shouted as they drag the wounded from the battlefield
>right up the driveway and into the house opposite of me
>where war vet/chad magnus/varsity coach alpha dad lives
>maybe they won't be shits and tattle
>halfway through giving the lawnmower blade an edge i hear angry shouting
>its ChadDad
>yadayada my kid can't practice like this now yadayada your ass
>calmly explain my they were throwing their butts on my property staining my brand fucking new driveway
>dad explodes at son
>witness a good ol' father on son beat down
>actually worry they'll get blood which doesn't wash out of concrete
>not 2 hours ago some fucks tried to egg my house but my cat warned me of impending doom
>just fire my shitty paintball gun at shadows and wherever the screams were coming from
>>
>>36804190
>female
>poor
>leftist scum
>starts saying the government should take care of entertainment
>>
>>36808714
>actually had to wash my damn house at night before the paint got ruined
I'm using the fucking red tip on my washer next time I don't care if it'll strip their skin.
>>
>>36808714
>>not 2 hours ago some fucks tried to egg my house but my cat warned me of impending doom
Go tell ChadDad next time you see him, he'll go apeshit on his son even if it wasn't him. His friends will probably feel guilty and stop fucking around after he's btfo'd.
>>
>>36805561
>hear people say they have OCD because they like keeping their shit tidy or they organize things by color or size xDDD!!

>have OCD, have to perform an hours worth of habits or "rituals" before my brain will allow me to go do sleep at night
>if I fuck up any of them I have to start over
>want to claw my eyes out almost every night
>habits are slowly starting to form in other times of my day, like checking the air conditioner switch exactly 4 sets of 4 slow and then 3 fast to make sure its in the off position when I dont want it on

fuck them
>>
>>36805475
Being introverted only sucks because people won't leave me alone.
>>
>>36808847
I'll probably tell him tomorrow. He usually likes to critique my lawnmowing which has actually helped so I don't even have to seem like an asshole instantly assuming it was his kid or his friends when i just casually mention shooting paintballs at some asshats who egged my house.
I imagine if it was them he'll know by the welts.
>>
Exist desu. I went out to a bar tonight to try and see if I had liftee away my autism yet and it was awful. Its weird how exclusive the "invlusive" crowd is.
>>
>>36808919
>OCD habits slowly degrade due to complete laziness
Feels good
>>
>>36808714
kek, you got the spirit of a 60 yo

based desu
>>
>>36808714
is this real? this is hilarious

originals
>>
>>36804618
underrated post

original post from anon whos a nigger
>>
>>36804190
> Why don't you come out anymore anon? > You never do anything with us anymore.

REEEEE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36809470
Fuck you. You're lucky, I've NEVER had a person ask to do something with me with the intent of actually doing it.
>>
>>36804392
When people use the work "like" too much, that really pisses me off.
>>
>>36806750
They only want you to put pictures of yourself on social media so they can make fun of you.
>>
>>36809748
True, I shouldn't be such a whiny little faggot.
>>
>>36804618
I saw a couple do this a few weeks ago (in a restaurant) and everyone started to cheer for them and take out their phones to record it
I was genuinely close to faking a seizure to take the spotlight away from them, but I ended up pussying out
>>
>>36805990
Beat this

>be me
>11yo depressed as hell kid ( family beating the shit out of me and calling me names and shit on daily basis)
>4pm , mom forces me to go buy her shit from the store
>buy her the stuff and on my way back 'home'
>guy in his 20s asks for help
>go help cuz retarded kid
>gets raped and scarred for life
>didnt feel good at all
>go home , give mom her stuff and lock myself in a bahtroom and cry for hours then go sleep for the rest of the day
>stop praying for months
>become obese and skip school very often
>all what was on my mind is death and how much i wanted it

Lol childhood
>>
File: IMG_3486.jpg (155KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.jpg
155KB, 720x720px
>>36804190
>Work at dollar store
>The place sells tobacco products and alcohol
>Required to card EVERYONE, no matter how old they look because of the system (have to enter birth dates into computer for every sale)
>Elderly people repeating "I'm flattered" blah blah blah entire shift
>Elderly people asking "Is this a dollar?"
Hopefully you get the point
>Today
>Black dude walks in, has a gold grill
>Kinda looks like the guy from Moonlight or whatever
>Watch him grab chips
>He walks to my counter
>"Pack of Newports"
>I'm a 22 year old skeleton with a baby face
>"Sure man, I'm gonna need ID though"
>Feel kinda bad cause he looks like he's at least in his 20s, but it's my job
>"Really?! I don't have any ID with me."
>"Sorry, can't sell these to you."
>He stares me down
>Waiting for the moment that he beats the fuck out of me
>Still staring
>Apologize again
>He throws his chips on the ground and walks out
Cool
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36810080
black guys
a-amirite anon?
>>
>>36804607
if you werent a beta you wouldve kicked their ass and you wouldnt have gotten in trouble due to the teacher not doing shit
>>
>>36810251
What can ya do
I'm black
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.