[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
How are you feeling /r9k/?
>>
File: apu4.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu4.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>36803924
Too tired to do anything but browse 4chan
Not tired enough to just fall asleep
>>
>>36803954
personally when i'm feeling like that i just tend to lay in my bed, it's comfy and eventually i fall asleep after some time
>>
File: 1407327471916.jpg (71KB, 450x800px)
1407327471916.jpg
71KB, 450x800px
>roughly 3am
>check catalog
>feet thread
>aw yis
>open it up
>turns out it said feels thread

well, you know, OP, it's a betrayed kind of feel.
>>
>>36803924
Actually content despite neetdom, no gf ever and general emptyness
>>
>>36803924
Terrible
Me and my oneitis are avoiding eachother.
Tonight she's out with some other beta orbiter.
>>
>>36804298
Why are you two avoiding eachother?
>>
Like shit. It's 3am and I have horrible abdominal cramps and explosive diarrhea. I've had it for two and a half years, and I will have to live with it until I kill myself. Don't even ask what's keeping me going.
>>
>>36804344
I confessed my love to her
>>
File: 1283503985053.jpg (42KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
1283503985053.jpg
42KB, 448x604px
>>36803924
After 4years of partially self imposed isolation I think I'm finally at the point where I feel crushed by the loneliness, I really need to
-Hangout with a group of people
-Laugh with girls
-kiss some girl
-just hangout and cuddle with her

Call me a faggot but I don't even want sex... just intimate human contact and people to talk to. Before I thought it was more trouble than its worth but now I'm willing to spill all of my spaghetti I just need a chance
>>
>>36804359
Lol this guy isnt me
>>36804344
I was avoiding her because she complained about me ignoring her. I then apologised and we were cool. Next week she ghosts me so I removed all of her contact info. I still see her around tho. Its fucking weird.
>>
>>36804359
Your oneitis has orbiters?? Thats not good anon. What do you think she is to them? What seperates you?
>>
>>36804412
She has 1 main orbiter. I slid my way into her dms a bit ago and became decent friends. We had a bit of a fight and we stoppes talking.
>>
I was supposed to be doing a bunch of shit today but instead I just laid in bed all day. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either. It's too much work.
>>
>>36804355
have you gone to a doctor about that?
>>36804407
she seems like a cunt, what was good about her?
>>
>>36803924
I got drunk and was attached by a fuckin chicken yesterday.
Feels like hungover and pain
>>
It's a weird feeling.
I come up with decent songs. I'm new at producing but I make quick progress.

Every now and then I listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B__8N5d_LA
To see how's my progress.

Every time I'm filled with this dread. The closer I get, the more I realize I'll never come even near. I'm light years from this. Sure, it's just a hobby and this song is really well done, but it still drains all my motivation. I was feeling so fine a few moments ago and it all comes crushing down now that I'm reminded of how much I suck.

It's like when you think a girl likes you and then she tells you she just wants to be friends.
>>
Terrible. I used to be a bodybuilder but then got sick and then injured. I have been in my room for 3 months now. I haven't shaved or showered. I have lost 50 pounds. I want to kill myself. I amback on 4 chan like I was years ago.
>>
Im fucking depressed, OP.
I isolated myself, rejected every relationship, told my boyfriend ( that isnt my boyfriend anymore :^) ) to fuck off.

And now I'm lonely and it makes me sad. I wish I could just have a hug, a real hug from someone that would like me for real.
>>
File: 20170505_181447.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_181447.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>36804490
Forgot my dann picture...
>>
File: elliot rodger.jpg (38KB, 940x627px)
elliot rodger.jpg
38KB, 940x627px
I'm feeling like Elliot Rodgers.

I just want to be loved...
>>
>>36804479
She was fun unlike most girls. She was one of the few right wing girls and texting her used to be a lot of fun. She also was a female who acknowladged my existence (which is rare).
>>
Lonely and depressed as usual. Slept until 4 pm then went to work. Just got home. I miss my bitch of an oneitis.
>>
>>36804479
>have you gone to a doctor about that?
Of course, I'm getting the most advanced and most expensive therapy. I'd have died long ago if I didn't.
>>
I feel ultra shitty and I hate living
>>
I feel pretty shit. It seems like nothing good sticks around, and I'm finally realising it's me rather than anyone else.
>>
I want to be loved, i need attention, i need someone to hold me tight and say to me that everything's gonna be alright, im alone and scared
>>
>>36804514
Bodybuilding is usually based on insecurity and actually doesn't make you more attractive. I used to do it, I felt much more fulfilled doing an active hobby/sport
>>
>>36804563
What condition do you have?
>>36804509
would you be willing to post one of your songs?
>>
>>36804619
>What condition do you have?
My immune system is attacking my intestines, for reasons nobody knows. I've been taking shitloads of cortisone every single day for years, you can imagine the side-effects.
>>
>>36804587

Indeed. I admit to being horribly insecure. I had a girlfriend for 4 years but she left me without a reason. The years that followed were full of steroids and xanax finally reaching a breaking point in a relapse on heroin followed by a year and a half of being sick from some health issues and now here I am.

I desire the sleep eternal. The void I want to return to.
>>
I wonder how vagina smells like
>>
>>36804619
Sure.
https://clyp.it/2pqhitzk
I started working on this last night so there's a lot to do, but I think it has future.
>>
>>36804587
>learning something intellectual like an instrument is based on insecurity
>reading a book is insecurity
>wearing nice clothes is based on insecurity
>cutting your hair is based on insecurity
>>
>>36804783
Some good, some bad, there's no generic vagina smell. It's more of a spectrum.
>>
>>36803924
I'm actually feeling pretty good. How are you feeling?
>>
Pretty good desu! Got a new router to pump all my internet speed through just to play FF. My old router was 10 years old.
>>
>>36804531
Cocks, eh? Vicious things.
>>
>>36804807
Does it compare to ballsweat? I seriously can't imagine it
>>
>>36804587
Bodybuilding completely makes you attractive unless you have a shit personality
>>
>>36803924
Good, ended the semester with a 3.3 gpa. Not what I wanted, but not bad either. Going home to mommys house tommorow so I can become a NEET again for 3 months.

Made my first real group of friends, and have one close woman friend so I'm getting practice talking with attractive ladies
>>
>>36804562
where do you work?
>>36804785
the song is bretty gud though not something i'd usually listen to. how long have you been into making music?
>>
>>36804846
I'm no expert but it's more acidic than balls. Some people say it smells like fish but it's more like rotten lemons.
>>
>>36804875
Thanks.
I've been playing instruments and writing music most of my life, but I only started producing three weeks ago.
>>
>>36803924
Like shit a few days before I got the splint from my leg removed I started getting really itchy randomly throughout the day. So laid up really itchy and probably going to jail in the near future even though I didn't hurt anyone. I hate other humans.
>>
My oneitis came into work upset and generally in a bad mood, but seemed to brighten up a bit when she saw me. Which just makes the fact that I'll never be with her that much harder to stomach.
>>
File: Hellboy 1.jpg (132KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy 1.jpg
132KB, 1400x1400px
>>36804783
I wonder how vagina taste like
>>
>>36804830
i'm feeling good myself, had a nice relaxing day in neetdom
>>36804844
why did it take you so long to upgrade?
>>36804905
what instruments did you play?
>>
>>36804875
Just some restaurant, I bus tables
>>
i feel as if i my life is useless. i should of talked more when i was younger.
>>
>Bust my ass, achieve success in what I try
>Doing well in a challenging and well respected field
>Volunteer my spare time to help others in need
>Lose 15kg
>Make more friends
>Experiences makes me more confident than most people I meet
>Have job that pays $25/h and I like
>Wear nice clothes, get a suitable haircut
>tfw still as depressed and frustrated as before
>tfw still no gf
>tfw going to kill myself at 25 if I have to keep enduring this shit despite all my efforts

Why do I have such a feel.
>>
almost 4am.
Feeling surprisingly alright.
Gonna apply for Uni in like 2 weeks, scared of changing my NEET-life into something productive, but right now I'm okay
>>
File: 1492292805723.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492292805723.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>rack pulled 675lbs today
>still feel weak and small
>still no gf
>>
>>36805027
what course?
>>36804990
spending summers inside was definitely a mistake
>>
despite me reaching out in several ways, my boyfriend hasnt responded to me all day, and all the times ive called him, its failed.

im getting very anxious because that either means 1. he had plans that he didnt tell me about (fairly likely, hes a musician and does shit quite a bit) 2. his wifi/data cut out (dont know probability) 3. he decided to sleep all day (likely) or 4. something happened to him

i hate this feeling of anxiousness i have, i just want to skype him and hear him breathe and ask how he is doing
>>
>>36804992
You haven't met the one yet, just give it time and go out until you do meet her
>>
>>36805077
geoscience or earthscience, don't know how exactly it's called in english.
Might be a meme-degree, but I honestly don't care right now, it's pretty much the only thing that interests me at least a bit
>>
I am thinking abut suicide too much. Interesting, how will I feel in a second when a train will cut off my head, but brain still will be alive.
>>
File: 1493920742925.jpg (52KB, 548x497px)
1493920742925.jpg
52KB, 548x497px
I'm feeling bitchy.

I spent my whole life trying to get out of this god forsaken ( truly ) town, I was shunned by everyone for being different. I'm back here and have been for almost two fucking years and it's gnawing at me. The people are all the same, they're just as insular and afraid of the outside world as they have always been.

Thankfully I will be moving out in the fall.. but I'm cracking under the pressure. Hopefully I don't burn any bridges.
>>
>>36805121
It's not just that man. My inability to form deep human connections is a factor, but gods I can't feel a single positive thing about the things I've busted my ass for years doing. Previously all I felt was misery over not having or doing those things, so I did them, and now I just feel stressed and miserable anyway. Why did I fucking bother? I should have killed myself before I put so much work in so I don't feel obligated to try reap the returns. I'm so tired.
>>
>>36804992

Anon, you don't deserve a girl. Not in the way of "your not good enough" , but judging how you sound, your too good for just a girl. Somebody to drain what good you have.

Not having a gf isn't a bad as it seems, believe it or not. I think sometimes we forget what having one is like, so we can't compare it to being alone, and we certainly can't compare our lives to other relationships. Just keep pushing. you've lost wait and you're making money, two of the best things for girl catching.

Go Anon!
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.