[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laugh at how pathetic keyboard warriors and people arguing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: fak u volvo.jpg (53KB, 463x334px) Image search: [Google]
fak u volvo.jpg
53KB, 463x334px
>laugh at how pathetic keyboard warriors and people arguing in YouTube comment sections are
>pulls back up one of 3+ tabs from /r9k/ where I'm arguing with an anon over meaningless bullshit
Recognizing your problems is a step forward, right?
>>
>>36803640
Except no one will ever know that I shitpost on here. That's the key difference.
>>
If you really want to understand the extent of your autism, smoke some weed and be alone with your thoughts
>>
>>36803664
True people can't trace my history, or a see name linked with my posts, but the point is I laugh at how pathetic those people are yet I do the same thing on this website. I've seen YouTube comment arguments that essentially mirror what I do on this website.
>>36803676
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>>/trash/ is this way. It's where you belong.
>>
>>36803640

There's a difference.
4chan is a goddamn Colosseum for keyboard warriors. To hone their skills and earn honor that nobody will remember 15 minutes later because anonymous n shieeet.

YouTube comments is basically nigger tribes in africa flinging shit at each other.

When you recognise this difference, you will be a better poster.
>>
HELP I CAN'T STOP BEING TOXIC IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. I NEED HELP
>>
>>36804018
My skill is pretty good because I usually BTFO other anons. At some point they realize what a brainlet they are because they can't even refute my points, so they stop responding. The thread dies and I win. BUT I DO THIS IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN. I always pick some anon to endlessly argue with. My post windows are always on a 60 second cooldown because I'm constantly arguing with 3 different anons, eagerly awaiting their response so I can BTFO them more.
>>
>>36803676
I wouldn't recommend this, alcohol is a much better drug for coping with autism and self hatred than weed
>>
>>36804160
I will gladly drink myself into oblivion once I turn 21. Haven't touch alcohol yet, and won't until I am 21. My dad and brother are alkies so I'll probably be one too.
>>
>>36804105
you are exaggerating for the sake of humor and i did not laugh
>>
File: how toxic am i.png (128KB, 1366x768px)
how toxic am i.png
128KB, 1366x768px
>>36804444
I'm not though. That's why I made this thread, because it is an extreme problem I have. I argue with anons for hours on this board. If you also think the goal of my post was to make you laugh you're just fucking retarded. Further proof is pic related. This is how toxic I get.
>>
there's nothing wrong with online arguments. Dialogue teaches you how to think and exposes holes in your though process. Just try not to get to personally invested
>>
It's fun to argue with people about pointless bullshit here though. Here on /r9k/ people take everything really really fucking seriously. Like this board is life and death. I find that endlessly hilarious. This board fucking sucks and the whole "robot" thing is basically a cult. Unlike wizardchan which I actually admire and wouldn't think of trying to harass anyone there the cult of the robot is poorly organized.

Laughing at the delusional beliefs of the people here brightens my day. As does getting called a newfag and reddit and whatever else when I've been on 4chan since forever. The difference between me and them is that I don't think wasting your life away on this site is something to be proud of. What am I going to say? Yeah when I was 18 years old I was messing with little kids on habbo hotel and stealing MySpace passwords. That's totally better than getting a car, getting laid, and smoking weed with my friends. I feel totally proud to have spent a great deal of my life since I was 16 years old on 4chan!

At least I have the freedom to shitpost when I'm here. At least I can say embarrassing things and they will never be attached to my name permanently. This is a place where you don't have to give fucks. Enjoy it.
>>
>>36804224
My dad and all my uncles were. I never touched a drop. Not even a single beer. I credit this for being able to beat depression when I was in my early 20s. If I was a drunk I don't think I would have stood a chance.
>>
>>36804613
>literature criticism
holy shit, consider me backing away from you forever
>>
>>36803640
it's just so beautiful though, no?
I'm fucking really digging absurdity man.
>>
>>36804943
I originally don't understand this post? Can you explain? Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>36804784
i come here to upset people
glad to see someone else is fighting the good fight
>>
File: 1490562098209.png (615KB, 632x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1490562098209.png
615KB, 632x1756px
>>36804959

It really kind of is, like pottery

smoke in your eyes, the world's a joke in disguise
>>
File: 1485364975743.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485364975743.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>he assumes things about other internet posters so he can defeat a made up bogeyman in his own post to feel better about himself
uh oh it's autism
>>
File: 1489709812998.png (140KB, 500x500px)
1489709812998.png
140KB, 500x500px
Internet arguing is fun, but almost always hollow statements of belief since the people arguing can almost always fall back on "Well, you're just an X that lives in Y circumstance so no wonder no one loves you" or something along those lines. After being on here for a while I sometimes forget that people can actually be persuaded in person when the eternal strawman isn't present.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.