[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its another teeth falling out of my mouth dream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 1486179048466.jpg (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486179048466.jpg
123KB, 700x700px
>its another teeth falling out of my mouth dream
>>
>>36803295
Just means you feel like life is out of control and you're losing yourself. No big deal, welcome to robothood.
>>
>>36803295
i've had those before. they're a pretty intense experience
>>
>>36803295
it means you should stop lying all the time
>>
>>36803383
Yeah, I had one recently and when I shot awake I instantly started feeling my teeth to make sure they were still there.
Scary shit.
>>
I have those all the time. At least it's not a chase dream. Even though I can run super fast it's still terrifying because the thing is just as fast as I am.
>>
>>36803295
It means someone is going to die.
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
I legitimately dreamt about a new 9/11 the other day.
Like, the new WTC was under attack, and everyone was getting killed and i was scared because it was WW3, then i woke up.
What did my mind mean by this?
>>
>Its a dream where all the saliva in my mouth is foaming like I have rabies.
That shit felt fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36803295
I only get those if I forget to brush my teeth before going to bed
>>
Anyone else unable to run in dreams? I can walk just fine but when I try to run it never works right and I have to crawl really fast (think how you'd run up stairs on all fours). Really bizarre.

Also, whenever cats are in my dreams they WILL bite me. Every single time, no matter what's going on in the dream.
>>
File: f80.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>It's a dream where I know a jumpscare it's coming and I have to wake up quickly
Anyone else has these? I swear those screamers back in the day left me traumatized
>>
>>36803295
My understanding is that it's like some kind of death manifestation dream. Like can you imagine how fucked cavemen would be if they lost all their teeth? It's like a primal fear
>>
File: 1473540034437.jpg (34KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473540034437.jpg
34KB, 597x519px
>tfw it's another dream about your best childhood friend

I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER HER SMILE
>>
File: 1489763304466.jpg (258KB, 1018x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489763304466.jpg
258KB, 1018x939px
Any one else have dreams where you're fighting someone but you arms feel really heavy and your punches are slow it almost feel like your punching under water or have resistance bands holding your arms back
>>
Had a dream a while ago where I was in my mums house, she was rushing around trying to pack up bags and grab my little brother. Then after that I just remember being sat on the kitchen floor looking outside and seeing lots of airplanes falling.

It felt so fucking real
>>
>>36804086
Yes, a few times. Yet somehow I still won the fight.
>>
>>36804009
This happens to me too...for some reason I dream about my middle school friends
>>
>>36803336
This
welcome
I also had this dreams when I lost my job and the grip of my life several times.
>>
File: 20170131_171828.png (339KB, 910x899px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_171828.png
339KB, 910x899px
>have dreams about qt underclassmen gril in high school who liked me but I was too much of a pussy to make a move on

When I have these it makes me unironically consider suicide
>>
>>36804956
> losing your job and grip on life

When will in wake up from this?
>>
I have had those a bunch of times, but because I was worried about my teeth. I had dreams where I lose them, they get really deformed or even corroded like some meth addict.
>>
File: [screaming begins again].jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming begins again].jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>36803295
>it's another being chased by some sort of nameless, faceless malevolent force through an abandoned mall/supermarket/maze dream
>>
>tfw dreaming you are with your girlfriend and then you wake up and realize she left you 5 years ago

Someday I will fucking overdose and stop this feel.
>>
>>36804978
take high schoolers with you
>>
>>36804978
you gotta let it go dude
>>
Had a dream once where I was in an abandoned circus tent (one of those big-top ones) full of scrap metal. This huge windstorm whipped up inside the tent and started sending the metal everywhere, and I felt myself get caught up with it, getting cuts and bruises all over me while being tossed around helplessly.

There was this figure in the center of the tent, a human shape in a suit but its head was just a black void. There was this terrible roaring sound coming from it, like the thing was sucking everything in, and I started to be pulled towards it. For some reason I got extremely angry rather than terrified, and actually willed myself to accelerate towards it, aiming my fist at the void.

A voice said "I love you" right when my fist crashed into the thing's head, and then I woke up.

Really fucking bizarre; your brain just mashes up random shit and makes a freakshow out of it which makes no logical sense.
>>
File: 1489638673012.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489638673012.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
>>36805411
I have, but it comes back in my dreams every once in a while
>>
>>36805037
Get used to it or try to regain the grip.
>>
>>36804978
Anon, this is me now, what the fuck do I do for reals to get her I can't even speak properly
>>
>tfw another dad incest dream
What does it mean?
>>
>>36805620
The only option is to try.
If you don't nothing will happen.
If you try something (maybe something bad, but maybe, unlikely but maybe something according to your wishes) will happen
>>
>>36803821
Yeah I keep having those kinds of dreams. I can only guess it means I can't face things deemed scary for me.

Also, dream from few nights ago:
>Sitting on the edge of the bed, drinking tea I was prescribed
>For some reason I'm in my pajamas and it's in the middle of the night
>Green tentacles come out of the cup and almost touch my face
>Wake up screaming
>>
>>36803620
Chase dreams are fun. Teeth dreams feel too fucking real.
>>
File: 1493728387282.png (511KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493728387282.png
511KB, 500x666px
>>36803295
Im 18 and have to live with my dad.
Hes started to get upset because when he wakes me up for work in the morning i start to curse and shout in my sleep.
He thinks its some sort of childhood trauma caused by my mom.
How do i fix this, he threatening to move away and leave all the expenses like rent and shit to me and never see me again over this.
He said if i were a real man i would have over come my childhood.
I just dont know how to be this super man he wants me to be.
>>
>it's another picking my scalp apart flake by flake because it's just a giant chunk of dead skin dream
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.