[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird non-sexual fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

File: stres hq.png (209KB, 604x613px)
stres hq.png
209KB, 604x613px
post them guys

>giving opiates to kids and watch them slowly giving up to the overhelming blissful warmth

I would never ever actually do that of course, only if I maybe was a doctor and they would need that to suppress pain
>>
Does
>cuddling with a cute girl for literally the rest of my life
count?
>>
>>36802804
Becoming an infamous historical figure everybody knows about, a la hitler.
>>
>>36804756
Fuck I thought that said "fetishes".

I'm retarded
>>
I would be happy just to have a female friend with whom to go for long walks in parks and different places around the city
>>
I also wish threads would stop dying as soon as I post in them
>>
>>36802804
Going back in time and impressing people with cyptic messages about the near future
>>
>>36804891
Along similar lines I'd like to have a female friend who I just talk to lol my life is garbage
>>
>>36805645
>>36804891
And then you fall in love with her after a week and ruin it.
>>
Everyone in the world disappearing and I just wander around taking drugs and snooping in peoples homes.
>>
>>36805708
Holy shit anon I love it. Also where people have dissapeared for 60yrs and the cinty center is overgrown in lush forest and yoy just wander around deserted former metroplolitan centers reclaimed by nature
>>
File: edgy marine shit.jpg (100KB, 750x1157px) Image search: [Google]
edgy marine shit.jpg
100KB, 750x1157px
I just want a war or cause worth fighting for
>>
>>36805745
It would be great. The only issue is I'm UK so I'd get bored and have to get to Europe somehow eventually. I guess I could walk the eurostar tunnel but it would be long and dark as fuck (I've thought about this a lot). It would be really interesting to break into royal and government buildings and see what secrets they hold.
>>
>nighttime
>hiding behind cement support pillar for a bridge next to a set of train tracks
>hear train approaching
>wait until train is near but not too close
>run and dive onto the tracks
>feel the cold metal rail against my chin
>wait
>>
>>36805747
Well, what causes do you consider worth fighting for?
>>
File: Tired.jpg (63KB, 720x484px)
Tired.jpg
63KB, 720x484px
>>36805830
That's the worst part, I don't even know anymore
>>
>>36805842
Well if your country was under attack from foriegn invaders, would you fight?
>>
File: M60.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
M60.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>36805868
I would but that's never going to happen, my country will get bled out and all I can do is watch
>>
Having a gf and taking care of her when she's feeling sick.
>>
>>36805891
What country is it? And you never know what might happen in the future, no one thought the world wars would happen or that Britain would go to war with Argentina over a tiny island.
>>
File: War Paint.jpg (41KB, 636x425px) Image search: [Google]
War Paint.jpg
41KB, 636x425px
>>36805931
USA

I already did time in the military, went to the sandbox and all that

Those wars were bullshit, everyone who had to go there was duped and there will be more who will have to go through that grinder, the wars in the middle east will never end
>>
>>36806004
Sounds rough. Yeah I feel for the lads who got hoodwinked into going over there. The middle east is a never ending shit show and we're better off out of it. How was it when you came back and tried to be 'normal'?
>>
Sometimes I like to take long walks while listening to some edgelord metal and I fantasize about torturing an ex friend of mine in a dungeon. I'd clock him in the balls every hour on the hour. I'd feed him extraordinary amounts of food just to force him to take ipecac and watch him vomit for hours. I'd break his hands so he couldn't draw anymore. His only entertainment would be listening to the same song over and over again on loop.

Conversely I like to imagine a world where I have lots of new friends and everyone loves me and thinks I'm great.
>>
>>36806037
I fucked up and moved in with a buddy who got out around the same time as I did

All we did was hang out with each other and it was like we never left the Corps

When he finally got his shit together and had to move, I was on my own again, now I just shitpost on /k/, /pol/ and /r9k/ all day and get stoned

I'm thinking about reenlisting but I don't want to risk going back to that shithole again
>>
Going on an indefinite road trip. Cuddling with my gf in the back of our truck and sleeping under the stars in a random state. Sleeping at a million different hotels. The appeal is mostly having a clean slate without people knowing about my past and my past self.
>>
>>36806102
Wtf did he do to get you that mad?
>>
File: 1492011422603.gif (865KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492011422603.gif
865KB, 640x480px
I want to hold someone prisoner, preferably a female, just somebody who would always keep me company. I wouldn't use them for sex, but I would expose them to extreme psychological trauma. I would love to just talk and talk to the person until they couldn't stand being around me anymore but they couldn't escape. I love the idea of breaking someone's mind down, killing seems boring because of how quick it is, even physical torture is too slow. Wouldn't you guys love to break a woman's mind until she's just a hollow shell of a person?
>>
>>36806212
There's a few films about kidnapping woman for non-sexual purposes I'm sure.
>>
>>36806212
Slow night at the bureau Agent McNamara?

>hello_my_fellow_degenerates.txt
>>
>>36806294
If there are any movies about a captor attempting to induce insanity upon his captive let me know about them. I love the concept of it.
>>
having daughters so I can dress them up in all sorts of pretty dresses and long skirts and sailor moon outfits for halloween and and and
I'd probably look like a freak but damn I'd make my daughters feel like they were cute as could be from an early age
>>
>>36806342
Lol I don't mean to come off that way, it's not like I'd actually kill anyone.
>>
>>36806125
I'm really introverted. He coaxed me into trusting him. We did everything together. Then he got me to sleep with him. Many times. And then out of nowhere, he told me he didn't want to commit to me and told me to stop talking to him. He was my only friend, so I couldn't talk to anyone about it. I couldn't handle it. A chronic illness I had flared up from the stress. I flunked a bunch of classes and I had to take the semester off.

I wouldn't ever go do anything to directly harm him, but if we were both trapped in a burning building and I successfully got to the exit and he got trapped under some debris or something, I probably wouldn't help him.

now call me a roastie whore as is tradition of this board.
>>
>>36806391
>now call me a roastie whore
I assumed you were a psycho gay kid
>>
>>36806345
I'll have a think. Poughkeepskie tapes has a woman he kidnaps and enslaves but there's violence and sex in there too.
>>
>>36806391

I feel sorry for you but, if you weren't in a serious relationship, why were you sleeping with him to begin with?
>>
>>36806463
B-but he MADE her. It's all HIS fault obviously.
>>
Getting a call from a grill I don't know very well to come and save her from an abusive chad, kicking down her door and shooting him, then leaving without saying anything, going on the run, and never seeing her again.
>>
>>36806453
Yeah that's not what I like, it's too brutal and personal, I like the idea of it being cold and from a distance. Suggesting things and having the victim internalize the thoughts you implant. Willingly accepting their plunge into insanity once you have crippled their mind.
>>
>>TFW always wanted to end a life.
Probably not going to act though. I hide my Inner phycopath pretty well tho.
>>
>>36806212
this reminds me a lot of a guy I recently blocked. Let me tell you, if you're anything like him your captive will wanna off themselves within a week.
(Obviously I was never kidnapped but we went to school together and he always got me where I couldn't escape.)
>>
>>36806566
Tell me why you want to anonmoose
>>
>wake up
>as you try to get up you feel light and begin sinking into your bed
>you are under the bed and lay on the floor
>take a look at your body. Nothing. You are invisible!
>just by thinking about it you fly upwards through your bed, into the ceiling, come out on top of the building, look down into your home area.
>see a light on your neighbours' window. That's where the young couple lives.
>by thought alone fly into their window and appear in their kitchen
>a lady and her man are having break fast, sitting on their table.
>see the third chair on the table and by thinking move there and sit
>"honey whats that smell? " the lady asks
>holy shit maybe they smell me, you think
>" oops I forgot the stove on! " the man realizes and turns it off
>" of course you did" the lady laughs
>you laugh too and realize: oh this is fun and comfy. Ill come here every morning now.
>realize you slept naked last night so youre naked at the moment too and feel weird for a second, but it doesnt matter. Nobody can see you.
>The couple chats for a bit and you chat and laugh with them. Though they cant hear you.
>The man has to leave for a job so he says I love you before leaving. The lady yells I love you back
>you now feel like youve known this lady for years so you yell I love you to her
>she turns towards you
>did she hear you?
>she looks right at you
>what the fuck is happening? you think
the lady grins with her yellow teeth: "I looooove youuuuu tooOoooo~"
>she takes a bottle from the drawer and points it at you
>you get sucked into this tiny dark bottle. she closes the cap.
>she places you back into the drawer. Theres many other bottles inside. The drawer moves and it gets dark.
>>
>>36806584
What was this guy like? Why did he do it to you?
>>
>>36806587
People just seem like really annoying npc to me, wish I knew why, it's worse because it doesn't matter who it is to me
>>
I just want to get in a fight. A real bloody one. I don't care if I get hurt as long as the other person gets hurt too. I'm not even 5 feet tall and a grill so I know I'm not gonna win, but damn I just want to take all my anger out on someone.
>>
>>36806640
Yeah I get you, do you see all people as npc or just mass majority? Do you feel for your /r9k/ bros?
>>
>>36806658
Alright meet me in the alley behind KFC I'll knock you out m8
>>
>>36806658
You'd probably end up like the underground man and chicken out then become extremely bitter at the person you were supposed to fight.
>>
>>36806667
I lack basic empathy at any level. So not really, no. To me you are but a source of info and interest.
>>
>>36805791

>wait

I've tried something similar, I can relate.

It 'feels' like someone/thing wants me alive
All in spite of my extreme self hatred and hatred of others.
>>
>>36806616
I think he was a lonely sperg who couldn't tell when he made people uncomfortable. Either way he was just a real clingy weirdo who would call me like every day to talk about the most inane bullshit (gave him my number after he badgered me for it) and a lot of times he would text me that I was one of his best friends and he'd die for me so like I couldn't tell him the truth because I wasn't completely heartless.
It's obviously not psychological torture, I was kinda joking when I first responded. But the thought of just talking someone into insanity reminded me.
>>
>>36806763
Cool dud, I'm never sure how to deal with folks like you, is it my duty to hate you because of something you can't control? I don't dislike people like you most of the time, often I respect them for how individualist they are. But I don't 'like "them for obvious reasons, that's just the way things are.
>>
>>36806738
Probably. That's why it's only a fantasy.
>>
>>36806810
Well I've never been that way towards anyone. It's mostly about complete control when it comes to my fantasy, I want someone, a whole someone that I can shape, like clay. I've never needed anyone for "emotional support" but I don't have general anger towards people I don't know, just people who slight me. I would essentially use the woman as a surrogate for all women in general. A deconstruction of femininity if you will.
>>
>>36802804
Having a sheep daughteru I can care for.
>>
>>36806843
I totally understand, it often feels like some phycologist said wow these people are dicks, let's make that a mental disorder. But I do understand why it would be weird. For the record, I'm not phycotic, merely a phycopath.
>>
>>36802804
I've been living the victim role of your fantasy for years and am finally starting to crawl out this hole of IV drugs; that started with opiates. I would wish this on very, very few people.
>>
>>36802804
Becoming a literal god that can't be destroyed and I can do whatever I want with humans.
>>
Finding a woman who is 8 months pregnant and just punching the shit out of her stomach.

I would never do it, but it's like a giant pimple
>>
>>36806956
Mental disorders are just different ways of thinking that don't conform with the majority of people's thoughts.
>>
>cooking for a girl
>baking desserts for her
>nurse her when she's sick
>do everyday things with her, and treasure every moment
>being able to help her with anything she needs
>being able to tell her "I love you"

The more i think about it, the more i want to be a house-husband. However, i know that will never happen.
>>
>>36806956
Don't claim to be something you cannot spell
It's psychopath
>>
>>36806975
You got me thinking.

I was thinking about the Man of Steel version of Superman, if you've seen the movie. He is basically strong and indestructible. Obviously the movie was written so that the humans could do nothing to Superman. But I always wondered, if humans would realistically make up something to take down Superman from that movie? Forget kryptonite. Could they trap him into a pit and drop tons of concrete on him?
>>
>>36807084
Lamo damn u got meh but actually tho.
>>
File: 1493935381566.gif (2MB, 450x711px) Image search: [Google]
1493935381566.gif
2MB, 450x711px
>>36807046
Have you ever thought we live in a simulation? And that every outcome for everything is programmed into the machine. There is many outcomes where even you get this fantasy for your reality. Maybe our simulation is not perfect and one day it will glitch and suddenly you'll have your lady. Or maybe you already had that reality, but the simulation was altered by the programmer. Only an unused variable remained from that relationship in your stats. That's why you grave for this fantasy. It's the life that was taken from you...
>>
>>36807230
That's a nice thought to fantasize about, even if it was in another timeline or in a parallel dimension, if another me was able to do that, then i'm happy.
What i want the most is to make other people happy and to be able to love them to my heart's content.
>>
>attain full control over my Meta Luck powers (I seem to have somethin, it's passive and I can't use it at will though)
>become so lucky bullets don't hit me and guns jam at point blank
>become an almost unstoppable being that influences events all over the world withshould my mere thoughts
>get in contact with the Iluminati and make a deal with them that I will no longer fuck with their plans if they just provide me with shit for the rest of my life
Weird enough for you?
>>
>>36805784
I honestly think it would be one of the scariest things ever and I'm not even afraid of the dark
>>
File: 1490175023277s.jpg (3KB, 89x125px)
1490175023277s.jpg
3KB, 89x125px
>>36807618
I never see guys like you irl. Everyone's just so bored and... just working. Everything just works. Like a machine. Even couples I see in public. They. Just. Work. No love stories to be seen. No one throws their ego out for their SO while in public. No one acts silly for their SO while in public. Maybe the simulation sees love merely as a fantasy for the bots to run their procreation algorithm. The programmer has nerfed love! The fucker...
>>
File: sack of rome.jpg (268KB, 841x1498px) Image search: [Google]
sack of rome.jpg
268KB, 841x1498px
Gentle interrogation. Being the "good cop" who gets called in when the rough tactics aren't working. Being respectful, understanding, accommodating, yet firm. Offering kindness and empathy, coaxing, cajoling, wearing down their defenses like warm ocean slowly lapping away at a sandcastle. Telling them I don't want them to be hurt, that everything will be so much better if they just cooperate, that I just want them to do the right thing and tell the truth, that it will be such a relief once they do, and meaning all of it. Then when they finally break, thanking them, comforting them, reassuring them, and moving on to the next.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>36802804
>find someone smart
>tie them up and pry open their skull
>keep asking them questions while I remove parts of their brains and pour various liquids on it
>watch them slowly become retarded as they struggle more and more to answer my questions
>leave them like that and watch their life fall apart

I know it's fucked up, but I don't know why I find this so appealing. I want to experiment on people's brain.
>>
>>36808028
cranial vivisection/ piece by piece lobotomy...goddamn bruh. like, if you need some paxil or some prozac or something gimme a holler.... cant have you running around restraining people and doing lobectomy on folk's brains m8
>>
>>36807923

I have a similar one where I'm the guy being interrogated for a crime I didn't do, knowing the police officer is trying to get a false confession out of me, but I act like a total psychopath and play mind games with the officer to confuse him and assert my intellectual superiority like I'm The Riddler or something. I'd challenge the officer to a game of chess as soon as he walks in the room and if he loses, I will not talk to him because I will not hold counsel with intellectual inferiors. If he wins, I will plead the fifth amendment anyway so the chess game is actually meaningless and I was just wasting his time.
>>
>>36807923
Telling her that you don't want to know what the other cop did, but she does have to eat all the eggs.
>>
File: bert.jpg (56KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
56KB, 970x545px
>Work as undercover cop in a gang for years
>Get the gangs trust. Get to bang hookers, steal, use drugs. All with a license from the police force.
>Eventually get all my "friends" into prison.
>Show up in court and see the look on their faces when they realize their most trusted guy was a cop. Try to savor the moment and laugh in their faces. Almost pass out from the sudden release of my charade.
>Police gives me new ID, plastic surgery to look like Chad. Be setup for life by the government.
>Feels good. I was both the bad guy and the good guy. Still kept contact to the hookers from my gang days and one of them is now my wife and is sucking my dick. The government did this! Because drugs are illegal I now have nice lips around my cock and life couldn't get any better.
>Suddenly get shot by my wife, the hooker, who still kept contact to the underworld
>worth-it.jpg
>>
>>36808081
I mean, I don't have the medical expertise to actually do all that without killing the victim, and I don't wanna get caught so it's probably just staying a fantasy
>>
>>36808314
Just make a very smart person become an alcoholic. They'll kill their own brains.
>>
>Wife gets killed in a terrorist attack
>Want revenge on the terrorists
>In a fit of rage, I quit my job and leave my life behind to join the Marines so I can kill terrorists
>Become known in my unit as "that crazy guy who goes out of his way to kill people"
>>
>>36808346
But then I can't play with their brain. It's the fun part.
>>
>>36808489
>yfw you just killed a bunch of people and back at the camp the police inform you that your wife was a suicide bomber
>>
>>36808539

So one of their own manipulated, lied to me and betrayed me for years? Sounds like I still did the right thing.

unless it turns out the attack was a Jewish false flag
>>
>>36805708

I used to fantasize that ALL THE TIME as a kid. But there'd be no electricity (nobody to run the power plants) and eventually no food except what you grew/killed on your own.
>>
>>36805747
I kinda wish the draft would come back tbqh
>>
>>36808760
turns out you were fighting for Israel all those times as a Marine
>>
>>36802804
I want the world to descend into Mad Max-style chaos so that I can live a life of violent survivalism and gang warfare.
>>
>>36809320
Going to Mexico not close enough?
>>
>>36809370
Not everyone in Mexico is in a cartel. There can't be any semblance of law and order.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x674px
>>36802804
I just wanna fucking dance. I wanna learn all types of dance. I wanna dance every day. I wanna dance my way out of adult responsibilities. I want my life to be coordinated in perfects dance routines. I wanna dance till my fucking feet explode with the remnants of my shattered bones just from dancing so fucking hard. I wanna dance my way to the motherfucking top.

I just wanna dance.

Then I wanna dance with you
>>
Rescuing my current crush from a rapist. Heroically kill the rapist. Walk my crush home to make sure she's safe.

Rape her.
>>
>>36806606
Underrated.
Great story, nice descriptions and interesting plot twist. Good job!
>>
having someone to like me
>>
>>36810763
Thanks, anon kun. Glad you enjoyed.
>>
>>36806975
That's mine too. I wish I had complete control of all reality.
>>
File: 4L_FBf89GCW.jpg (35KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FBf89GCW.jpg
35KB, 960x720px
I fantasize about getting to a Heaven where God gave me a fucking huge book containing all the stats of my life. My biggest mistakes, the worst things I did, my largest regrets, how many times I whacked it, all the people who had a crush on me. I think it would be cool.
I love stats :-)
>>
I have this weird fantasy about wanting to drown, specifically drown, this woman that I have a massive crush on whom is one of my close friends who also gives me uppers in exchange for helping her with her garden, because I like to garden.
>>
>>36806960
>I've been living the victim role of your fantasy for years and am finally starting to crawl out this hole of IV drugs; that started with opiates. I would wish this on very, very few people.

I'm sorry phamalam. Who did it to (You)? At what age did it start?
>>
>have a very fit best friend that helps me become fit
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.